Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What is Aastha thinking?

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-08, 15:35

monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Shanthi,
The story is utterly crappy i say ... when Shlok's mom threw the stool on her leg.. what was shlok's reaction ???
I think it was good that i wasnt watching this show.. i should stop again.. and only start watching when they reveal his true face !!!

Btw.. how much more Beizzati are Aastha's parents gonna bear..  !!! absolutely unbelievable trash it is !!!
I was telling this in another thread...we should come back to this show after marriage and she knows the real face of shlokie and then starts the love/haye story...hopefullly
Yup Monsi, Zu... its really nonsense now. Fingers crossed for after wedding
Agreed... hence.. I decide now not to watch the show anymore until further notice :lol!:
oyye you watch the show or not come here for bakbak...we can albays laugh over criticising the show we will defo find something interesting to Frnds chatting 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 15:40

zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I was telling this in another thread...we should come back to this show after marriage and she knows the real face of shlokie and then starts the love/haye story...hopefullly
Agreed... hence.. I decide now not to watch the show anymore until further notice :lol!:
oyye you watch the show or not come here for bakbak...we can albays laugh over criticising the show we will defo find something interesting to Frnds chatting 
zuzi's motto: v watch shows to ridicule it ;-)
m i right? :scared :

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 15:56

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
The story is utterly crappy i say ... when Shlok's mom threw the stool on her leg.. what was shlok's reaction ???
I think it was good that i wasnt watching this show.. i should stop again.. and only start watching when they reveal his true face !!!

Btw.. how much more Beizzati are Aastha's parents gonna bear..  !!! absolutely unbelievable trash it is !!!
I was telling this in another thread...we should come back to this show after marriage and she knows the real face of shlokie and then starts the love/haye story...hopefullly
after weddings shows go further downhill and u have hope?? LSV trying to escape??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 18:53

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ha ha Shanthi... What a post.... 
Ashtha can only think what the CVs want her to think... This show has all the ingredients of sas Bahu show plus she will get the surprise of a hateful husband in Shlok. Most shows on TV are Baakwaas ... And I a have friends who I chat with on this forum... So I'll keep watching this show.
Sabi, hug1  yup I think the only reason I watch anything is because I have people to chat with about them. 

Aastha does what the CVs want her to, so true. So CVs here goes Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 18:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

after weddings shows go further downhill and u have hope?? LSV trying to escape??
:lol!:  umeed pe duniya khayam hai

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-09, 12:40

Maybe Ashtha had a Head Operation during childhood, she got her Head injured while playing.    Maybe the Doctors removed her original brain and put instead a bird brain
 :lol!:

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-09, 13:55

sameersaagar wrote:Maybe Ashtha had a Head Operation during childhood, she got her Head injured while playing.    Maybe the Doctors removed her original brain and put instead a bird brain
ROFL ROFL  bird brain.. nice one Sameer

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-10, 14:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I was telling this in another thread...we should come back to this show after marriage and she knows the real face of shlokie and then starts the love/haye story...hopefullly
:lol!:  umeed pe duniya khayam hai
itne umeed pe bhi nahin...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-10, 14:50

sameersaagar wrote:Maybe Ashtha had a Head Operation during childhood, she got her Head injured while playing.    Maybe the Doctors removed her original brain and put instead a bird brain
AK got it spot on wen he said "Doctors finally figured out what's wrong with Aastha's brain; On the left side, there's nothing right; and on the right side there's nothing left.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-10, 17:18

sarra0 wrote:
AK got it spot on wen he said "Doctors finally figured out what's wrong with Aastha's brain;  On the left side, there's nothing right; and on the right side  there's nothing left.
Hi Sarra, in IF, they call it, " AK's word of Wisdom ".

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-11-11, 09:31

Astha listens to whatever crap that Shlok throws around. May be she is like that only. Shlok belongs to a family where male gender is looked upon with more reverence and females are treated lowly.

Given that Astha also listens to what ever Shlok says and abides by what he wants her to do, in short he is able to control her, he thinks she is a very good candidate to become a Agnihotri.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-11, 12:12

Peeves wrote:Astha listens to whatever crap that Shlok throws around. May be she is like that only. Shlok belongs to a family where male gender is looked upon with more reverence and females are treated lowly.

Given that Astha also listens to what ever Shlok says and abides by what he wants her to do, in short he is able to control her, he thinks she is a very good candidate to become a Agnihotri.
Hi Peeves, most welcome to Dhwani forum.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-11, 12:18

Peeves wrote:Astha listens to whatever crap that Shlok throws around. May be she is like that only. Shlok belongs to a family where male gender is looked upon with more reverence and females are treated lowly.

Hmmm interesting POV Peeves.. but I hope its something more than just him thinking she is a good candidate to become an Agnihotri.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-11, 12:41

wen he started liking her she was still the argumentative Aastha from the beginning...her believing and trusting Everytime he says came after that... and even after that if she thinks it's for the betterment she does it anyway regardless of wat he thinks like in the case of Jyoti... if that was his reasoning to get married he should remember that she can also stand up and fight kind of...give him a smoother marriage lol...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum