Latest topics

Snippet QH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snippet QH

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-11-07, 15:31

Rashid suddenly realises that life is short? So he want Dilshad back? Geez man, you abandon the woman and her two children and all of a sudden a life scare makes you realise whom do you love????Just as he abandons Dilshad, he wants to do so with Shireen...cya bhaat hai?

After putting more thought into this new twist....Asad claim Zoya is his  despite being married to Ayaan. Did Rashid get courage from his son? Is it a reverse case where like Son like father?

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Snippet QH

Post by abba143 on 2013-11-07, 23:14

Lol! I was thinking the same thing! Achaanak sab sher ho gaye hain!!!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 00:00

Good one Zai... I am stuck on your Signature Shocked

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 11:54

perfumeheaven wrote:Rashid suddenly realises that life is short? So he want Dilshad back? Geez man, you abandon the woman and her two children and all of a sudden a life scare makes you realise whom do you love????Just as he abandons Dilshad, he wants to do so with Shireen...cya bhaat hai?

After putting more thought into this new twist....Asad claim Zoya is his  despite being married to Ayaan. Did Rashid get courage from his son? Is it a reverse case where like Son like father?
zai, missed u...dnt scold me for my reply okay...this is because makers finally r free of AsYa n AyRa union burden...hahahaha

on a serious note, the sudden realization i dnt agree with but me on cloud 9 finally it started at least...n i swear, i m liking it more than AsYa seperation-reunion track...hope my liking continues

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 11:54

perfumeheaven wrote:Rashid suddenly realises that life is short? So he want Dilshad back? Geez man, you abandon the woman and her two children and all of a sudden a life scare makes you realise whom do you love????Just as he abandons Dilshad, he wants to do so with Shireen...cya bhaat hai?

zai, missed u...dnt scold me for my reply okay...this is because makers finally r free of AsYa n AyRa union burden...hahahaha

on a serious note, the sudden realization i dnt agree with but me on cloud 9 finally it started at least...n i swear, i m liking it more than AsYa seperation-reunion track...hope my liking continues

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum