Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 7th November 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 7th November 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 11:21

anusha.cochin wrote:Today Slok didnt bother 2 help his mom....wat all she had done, how can behave like that 2 his won mom?

He is such a selfish person...I thnk he is xerox copy of NA
anu, hold on...why shud he sympathize with his mom? Shlok is supposed to b shown as inhuman...most to his mom...ab makers dnt knw their work toh kya kare...actually,in these moments love shud bloom betn aastha n shlok nt in terms of getting closer n romancing physically as shown in the show...but in terms of understanding each other...shlok has to acknowledge with his heart despite anjali's rudity aastha's soft to her, but v r shown that he complained absolutely normally like a child wud do( is he gonna b shadow of ahem jee, dad ye hua, dad yeh nahin hua)??
If he's faking love, then it was a perfect moment to show his insides fighting but no another faking-luking-kiss took place...conphusion ek bar phir?? Is shlok even a bad guy?? ...if 2maro makers implied shlok had a change of heart at aastha's confessiön itself, i wont be on shock cuz they knw nothing...
N yes another side, aastha dint bother to warm up shlok's coldness towards his mom...n says she is in love...shudnt she be concerned abt clearing the differences?? Rather she ignored shlok's haterd towards his mom...i felt aastha takes anjali as a vamp herself...bas saree ka aag bujhadiya toh mahan rishton k aag pe kab dhyan degi? Shadi k baad??
N thats the problem with makers...they can carry 1ly 1 thng at a time...they dnt think in every direction

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 7th November 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 12:15

Aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Today Slok didnt bother 2 help his mom....wat all she had done, how can behave like that 2 his won mom?

anu, hold on...why shud he sympathize with his mom? Shlok is supposed to b shown as inhuman...most to his mom...ab makers dnt knw their work toh kya kare...actually,in these moments love shud bloom betn aastha n shlok nt in terms of getting closer n romancing physically as shown in the show...but in terms of understanding each other...shlok has to acknowledge with his heart despite anjali's rudity aastha's soft to her, but v r shown that he complained absolutely normally like a child wud do( is he gonna b shadow of ahem jee, dad ye hua, dad yeh nahin hua)??
If he's faking love, then it was a perfect moment to show his insides fighting but no another faking-luking-kiss took place...conphusion ek bar phir?? Is shlok even a bad guy?? ...if 2maro makers implied shlok had a change of heart at aastha's confessiön itself, i wont be on shock cuz they knw nothing...
N yes another side, aastha dint bother to warm up shlok's coldness towards his mom...n says she is in love...shudnt she be concerned abt clearing the differences?? Rather she ignored shlok's haterd towards his mom...i felt aastha takes anjali as a vamp herself...bas saree ka aag bujhadiya toh mahan rishton k aag pe kab dhyan degi? Shadi k baad??
N thats the problem with makers...they can carry 1ly 1 thng at a time...they dnt think in every direction
At this moment in time I think she does see Anjali as the awful saas, thou how awful is any ones question as she hasn't run the other way... but apart from Niranjan's brother the others in the house havnt noticed anything weird, Anjali is taken as the hard case.... Aastha at this point should think the same cause she hasn't witnessed anything else... if she started to fix everything now then she would be like every other SP heroine / bahu they have...she will build up to the intervention between Shlok and his mum...

lol it wouldn't suprise me which ever way they went with Shlok, i think they left him like that without proper of anything so they can change their mind about wat to do...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 12:31

sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

At this moment in time I think she does see Anjali as the awful saas, thou how awful is any ones question as she hasn't run the other way... but apart from Niranjan's brother the others in the house havnt noticed anything weird, Anjali is taken as the hard case.... Aastha at this point should think the same cause she hasn't witnessed anything else... if she started to fix everything now then she would be like every other SP heroine / bahu they have...she will build up to the intervention between Shlok and his mum...

lol it wouldn't suprise me which ever way they went with Shlok, i think they left him like that without proper of anything so they can change their mind about wat to do...
yes, sarra correctly said...shlok's intentions r hidden to open the door of showing anything in future...thats why i say many a times, wait n watch there's more to come since forever to forever...i doubt anything is coming our way ever...khokhla lagta hai ab toh suspense bhi...
N abt mahan SP bahu, v dnt need to go to extremes n then start mending,do v?? Atleast, aastha's monologue on that matter wud hv done enuf gud for now...she shud hv noted for once that shlok didnt hv concern for his mom even when her life's in danger no?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 12:52

He's in training to be an SP husband.. stand around while your wife does all the hard work

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 12:54

Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

yes, sarra correctly said...shlok's intentions r hidden to open the door of showing anything in future...thats why i say many a times, wait n watch there's more to come since forever to forever...i doubt anything is coming our way ever...khokhla lagta hai ab toh suspense bhi...
N abt mahan SP bahu, v dnt need to go to extremes n then start mending,do v?? Atleast, aastha's monologue on that matter wud hv done enuf gud for now...she shud hv noted for once that shlok didnt hv concern for his mom even when her life's in danger no?
Very true the suspense has lost its appeal, i am having difficulty making myself watch...but u would think they would realise... and the pace of the show seems to have slowed as well which is not good...

a monologue from Aastha would have been good many a time..but aisa hoo na saka... its a downward trend once they interfere or try and help... i suppose she has seen the relationship like that...anything shlok does that doesn't fit into her rosey view gets ignored, overlooked...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 12:56

slmu wrote:

He's in training to be an SP husband.. stand around while your wife does all the hard work
I will then change the name to hum iss serial ko kyun dekhe

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 12:58

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

:*lol*:  Hi 5

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 13:00

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

sarra, main toh kabse yehi keh rahi hoon...phir bhi dekh rahi hoon ek bar phir...i m shameless

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 13:02

Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

sarra, main toh kabse yehi keh rahi hoon...phir bhi dekh rahi hoon ek bar phir...i m shameless
Hey Sush, I thought you stopped watching in the middle

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 13:07

sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:anu, hold on...why shud he sympathize with his mom? Shlok is supposed to b shown as inhuman...most to his mom...ab makers dnt knw their work toh kya kare...actually,in these moments love shud bloom betn aastha n shlok nt in terms of getting closer n romancing physically as shown in the show...but in terms of understanding each other...shlok has to acknowledge with his heart despite anjali's rudity aastha's soft to her, but v r shown that he complained absolutely normally like a child wud do( is he gonna b shadow of ahem jee, dad ye hua, dad yeh nahin hua)??

Very true the suspense has lost its appeal, i am having difficulty making myself watch...but u would think they would realise... and the pace of the show seems to have slowed as well which is not good...

a monologue from Aastha would have been good many a time..but aisa hoo na saka... its a downward trend once they interfere or try and help... i suppose she has seen the relationship like that...anything shlok does that doesn't fit into her rosey view gets ignored, overlooked...
jahan pe slow hona tha wahan marathoon lagadiya,ab jab fast pace chahiye toh turtle walk...
Shlok ke har cheez ko aastha ignore kare
phir bhi jaanti hai sab shlok k bare mein??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 13:07

sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:anu, hold on...why shud he sympathize with his mom? Shlok is supposed to b shown as inhuman...most to his mom...ab makers dnt knw their work toh kya kare...actually,in these moments love shud bloom betn aastha n shlok nt in terms of getting closer n romancing physically as shown in the show...but in terms of understanding each other...shlok has to acknowledge with his heart despite anjali's rudity aastha's soft to her, but v r shown that he complained absolutely normally like a child wud do( is he gonna b shadow of ahem jee, dad ye hua, dad yeh nahin hua)??

jahan pe slow hona tha wahan marathoon lagadiya,ab jab fast pace chahiye toh turtle walk...
Shlok ke har cheez ko aastha ignore kare
phir bhi jaanti hai sab shlok k bare mein??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 13:11

slmu wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:He's in training to be an SP husband.. stand around while your wife does all the hard work
yes, shanti i had left watching but i watched last two episodes...tel me where's jyoti?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 13:17

Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

For talkin with u lot I will put up with it...have the whole weeks to watch...but once it's full fledged saas bahu even thoui can't torture myself anymore... if i can stop watching IPK1 with all of its history, tho yeh kya cheez hai...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 13:17

Aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I will then change the name to hum iss serial ko kyun dekhe
yes, shanti i had left watching but i watched last two episodes...tel me where's jyoti?
she was around a couple of episodes ago.. don't know now.. these characters come and go.. even Aastha's dadi is not around for a couple of episodes.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 13:18

Aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I will then change the name to hum iss serial ko kyun dekhe
she's outlived her usefulness...so she has been erased while they don't need her...saving money wherever they can

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 13:20

sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Aasudi wrote:sarra, main toh kabse yehi keh rahi hoon...phir bhi dekh rahi hoon ek bar phir...i m shameless
she's outlived her usefulness...so she has been erased while they don't need her...saving money wherever they can
ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 13:52

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:Hey Sush, I thought you stopped watching in the middle
ROFL ROFL
Wat can they do..That one shot of a Ferrari, the supposed grander setting them IPK1, the cheap behaviour all took the budget in one go...now its about saving...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 13:56

Sarra, bahot hi majakiya ho nandkishore...thats hilarious... but its general,every show does the same...jab chahe bulale side chars..

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 13:59

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:yes, shanti i had left watching but i watched last two episodes...tel me where's jyoti?
ROFL ROFL
Wat can they do..That one shot of a Ferrari, the supposed grander setting them IPK1, the cheap behaviour all took the budget in one go...now its about saving...
The most glaring example there was the supposed anniversary celebrations.. turned out to be a total dud.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 15:59

Aasudi wrote:Sarra, bahot hi majakiya ho nandkishore...thats hilarious... but its general,every show does the same...jab chahe bulale side chars..
Indian serials ne humain banahe diya hain... yeh un ka kasoor hain... yep its true...but some do a better job at it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 16:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:she's outlived her usefulness...so she has been erased while they don't need her...saving money wherever they can
ROFL ROFL
The most glaring example there was the supposed anniversary celebrations.. turned out to be a total dud.
They r following there own example...y would u have important business people and investors come to c a kids production... just like the grandNess of the sets and costumes and the party...it all fits...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum