Latest topics

Jodha'sBirth day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha'sBirth day

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-07, 20:40

It's Jodha's birthday! I am so excited! I'm excited about what will Jalal do.. Like what present he is going to give Jodha! What will he be planning for our Jodha! I hope we get a bucket full of AkDha scenes! 

Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-07, 20:47

I would  rather have had it as Jalal's birthday and would be curious to see what Jodha can present,('cos so far she has always been the taker) and pray for Jalal's sake that it is not a righteousness-bhaashan
-Sandhya

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-07, 20:57

May be he will present her a temple or a separate mahal ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-07, 21:02

Manu  i like your idea ,separate Mahal sounds so good .....a place for  love birds to  spend time , away form those spying eyes ...Heart

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-08, 00:16

or the title 'Mallika -e- Something '

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2258
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-08, 00:23

Yes in reality Jodha Bhai had her own palace. So this may be true

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-08, 15:29

But doesn't Jalal already give her a mahal as per episode 32 during that salt halwa conversation with his badi ammi ("uske liye mahal ka intezaam kiye jaaye ...par uspe saari baandishen bhi hogi ... chahe who pardah ho ya shahenshah ka intezaar")
- Sandhya

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by neha on 2013-11-08, 15:36

sandhya wrote:But doesn't Jalal already give her a mahal as per episode 32 during that salt halwa conversation with his badi ammi ("uske liye mahal ka intezaam kiye jaaye ...par uspe saari baandishen bhi hogi ... chahe who pardah ho ya shahenshah ka intezaar")
- Sandhya
Yes ...he asked MA for arrangements for mahal for her but she still leaves in harem ..Guess Jo needs to remind him one more time...Shehenshah aap apna vachan bhul gye hai :*lol*: aapne zubaan di thi bounce bounce

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-08, 15:52

Isn't it unfair, rather anuchit to say in Jo's style, to recieve the mahal without following pardah or shahenshah ka intezaar. A vachan has to be followed in whole!
-Sandhya

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-08, 16:37

sandhya wrote:But doesn't Jalal already give her a mahal as per episode 32 during that salt halwa conversation with his badi ammi ("uske liye mahal ka intezaam kiye jaaye ...par uspe saari baandishen bhi hogi ... chahe who pardah ho ya shahenshah ka intezaar")
- Sandhya
She does have a separate apartment  compared to other Begums ..But is it attached to Harem  or stands apart like Ruqaiyya's ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by shreya26 on 2013-11-08, 16:54

sandhya wrote:I would  rather have had it as Jalal's birthday and would be curious to see what Jodha can present,('cos so far she has always been the taker) and pray for Jalal's sake that it is not a righteousness-bhaashan
-Sandhya
IF ( and only IF) ekta maiyya goes according to history on this one, then jalal's b'day is also coming....:) 
It's said he was just a few days younger than jodha... And even i'd like to see what jodha can present...bounce 

shreya26
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 55
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-08, 17:02

shreya26 wrote:
sandhya wrote:I would  rather have had it as Jalal's birthday and would be curious to see what Jodha can present,('cos so far she has always been the taker) and pray for Jalal's sake that it is not a righteousness-bhaashan
-Sandhya
IF ( and only IF) ekta maiyya goes according to history on this one, then jalal's b'day is also coming....:) 
It's said he was just a few days younger than jodha... And even i'd like to see what jodha can present...bounce 
We can easily predict what Jalal would want if he were to ask for his gift , Don't we ??Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-08, 18:30

Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:
sandhya wrote:I would  rather have had it as Jalal's birthday and would be curious to see what Jodha can present,('cos so far she has always been the taker) and pray for Jalal's sake that it is not a righteousness-bhaashan
-Sandhya
IF ( and only IF) ekta maiyya goes according to history on this one, then jalal's b'day is also coming....:) 
It's said he was just a few days younger than jodha... And even i'd like to see what jodha can present...bounce 
We can easily predict what Jalal would want if he were to ask for his gift , Don't we ??Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
he he.....:lol!: Starry Love

Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha'sBirth day

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:21


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum