Latest topics

All things nice sugar & spice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All things nice sugar & spice

Post by NM on 2013-11-07, 20:50

This is what I remember seeing the past 3 episodes of Jodha Akbar. It is like sugar candy..

No I dont have a problem seeing the growing friendship between the protagonists, but somehow it feels it will not last long. I did read about the pregnancy spoiler but somehow that is a no brainer for me.

Jodha is so exasperatingly honest that even the thought of Jalal thinking she has an affair is so far fetched. Jalal is hell bent on proving that he is zubaan ke pakke would definitely not lie. So it definitely is ridiculous to be worked out.

But then this is Indian TV and a daily soap from Ekta stables, so anything is possible.

Probably the CV's are brain storming how to do it better, so they released this crazy news to ease some pressure off! My POV solely though!

I am curious though incase this crazy spoiler turns out to be true how will they solve it? Is it a case of elementary Dear Watson!!

PS: I am glad they are atleast being civil with each other.

NM
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: All things nice sugar & spice

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-07, 21:51

Sometimes I feel that them people let out a bit of a possible storyline as a spoiler ... just to see how the audience takes it, you know, the reaction. If it works for them, they incorporate it; if not, it turns out to be a fake spoiler ROFL..

on second thoughts... naaaah!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-07, 21:54

With Ekta..Anything is possible, I would not underestimate the lady.

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum