Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 07Nov13 "Zoya's Birthday Expectations"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 07Nov13 "Zoya's Birthday Expectations"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-07, 21:19

Dilshad is praying with the sacred beads in her hand ..Zoya asks Asad that why did he not go n meet him once (Rashid ).. He was her Abbu 
Asad gets irritated and says he was not his Abbu .. He tries to explain to Ammi Jaan that she should not worry for him as he had lots of people around him.  His biwi was there ..Dilshaad tells Asad that this was not the time for hatred 
Ayaan calls Dilshaad to inform her that Abbu was better and they were taking him home today .. He just had a minor attack ..
Shireen interrupts his call and says that he should not spy for dilshaad that she was bad omen for their family first zoya's presence caused ayan's accident and now due to dilshaad's presence rashid was in that state ..Dilshaad over hears every thing and sheds tears ... 

Nikhat speaks to her Abbu as he reaches home .. Nikhat wants to come home and stay with him a for few days ... But Rashid tells her to proceed for her honey moon and not worry for him ..
Then with great hesitation Nikhat informs her Abbu that she needed some money  ...
Ayaan is asking Nuzat for his coffee .. Humeira gets it for him but he still calls out for Nuzat .. Nuzat  comes and says baaji had got it for him ... Ayaan says her baaji's coffee was as bitter as herself 
Humeira apologises and even says sorry .. Gets down on to her knees and holds her ears ...

Ayaan comes to meet Asad ..they exchange pleasantries and ghar ka mahaul 
Ayaan loved that way asad entered like a hero and took Zoya away ..
Ayaan wishes to inform asad about abbu but asad is in no mood to hear it ..Asad then reminds ayaan that it was zoya's budday the next day 
Ayaan promises that this birthday was going to be the best one for his Mona 

In her room as zoya is preparing for calling it a night .. She remembers that it was her birthday next day .. She wonders if Mr Khan remembered it .. She is sure he would arrive any moment for wishing her ..
Soon at midnight Asad knocks at the door ..Zoya is impressed with his punctuality ...she opens the door to find...
he is huccupping badly ....
He tells Zoya to stop thinking about him as she was giving him hiccups .. His naani had told him that if any one remembers then that person gets hiccups ...
Asad goes off ...
Asad knocks again .. Zoya thinks that he might have come with cake n candles ...
She opens the door to see he was just asking her to repair a malfunctioning torch .. Zoya is annoyed .. Asad leaves .. 

Ayaan then plans a surprise for Mona . But he needed humeira's assistance for it .. Then he recalls he had just had a tiff with Humzie .. So he thinks of a plan of pataoing Humzie ...
He enters Nuzat- humzie's bed room ..
Zingo hotties ke dashing plan .. Nuzat exclaims that she could not do anything with out humeira's help .. Ayaan sheds fake tears that Humzie would never help him and he would never have any partner for his performance .. He fakes that he is about to inform Asad .. Just then Humzie wakes up and agrees to do it for asad , zoya and Nuzat .. Not for Ayaan .. He makes her do zingo hotties promise .. AyRa eyelock ..

Late night Rashid calls Dilshaad as Shireen is in deep sleep 
Rashid says they could have spoken next morning .. But today's incident had shown him that time waited for no one life was short ......The whole life they waited for the right moment but that eluded them ......he had a heaviness weighing down his heart for the last 15 yrs ...  He wished to spend the rest of his life with her ..Dilshaad is stunned 

Precap ..
Rashid is meeting dilshaad in the dargah ..holding hands and wishing to be together again .. Dilshad asks what about asad .. Rashid says that once they were together he would take care of everything ... On the other side of the marble mesh is razia's peering eyes eves dropping the estranged lovers ... shocked to see and hear what transpires ..
At asad's house it is morning and Zoya is wearing a pretty new dress she happily asks Asad the was he not forgetting something  ??  Asad replies of course he had forgotten to wish her .. Zoya smiles thinking he would say happy birthday .. But Asad coolly wishes her a good morning Ms Farooki 
Zoya is annoyed ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-07, 22:39; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 07Nov13 "Zoya's Birthday Expectations"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-07, 22:04

Omg now we will get to see more mitwa moments

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-07, 22:10

Zoya's expressions are sooooo cuteeee na

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-07, 22:27

asyalover wrote:Omg now we will get to see more mitwa moments
absolutely yaar koi shak !!!..

Party1 Starry Love Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-07, 22:38

Jab sab dikhai hi de raha h to shak ki to gunjais hi nahi h.....but kahi na kahi yah dar bhi lag raha ki kahi asya wapas alag na hojae bcoz this gul always show us this romance nd later separate our lovely asyaa

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-07, 22:44

Nd sumana i need your help bcoz in my cellphone these smilies are not available nd as ugiven rply of my comment by this bracket how does u done that can u plz tell me i hope u r understanding my problem....plz help me

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-08, 00:05

asyalover wrote:Nd sumana i need your help bcoz in my cellphone these smilies are not available nd as ugiven rply of my comment by this bracket how does u done that can u plz tell me i hope u r understanding my problem....plz help me
my dear friend am accessing thru iPad and lappy .. may be its your browser ?? may be accessing via Google might solve your problem buddy !!...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-08, 10:08

Ohkk nd thnk u dear

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-08, 10:12

asyalover wrote:Ohkk nd thnk u dear
You are most welcome Ria ... And no thank you between friends .. You are free to enjoy yourself here my dear ....feel .bindaas

long hug Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum