Latest topics

Dilshaad Rashid ....Is a happy ending possible ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dilshaad Rashid ....Is a happy ending possible ??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-08, 00:29

OMG Rashid n Dilshad together !!..
Rashid has always had a special feeling for Dilshaad right from the initial episodes and so has Dilshaad .. What ever the circumstances were Dilshaad always had feelings for him .... There was confrontation between them when they have got abusive in public ... She has cast aspersions on Rashid .... He does not share any intimate moments with Shireen he never holds her hands like he does with Dilshaad ... Dilshaad still misses him .. We do not know what forced Rashid to talaq Dilshaad .. It must have been blackmailing  by Gaffoor n Razia .. Threatening to murder his family .... He is very soft hearted man .. But suddenly he realised life was too short and too uncertain ... By his close brush with death ... And he took the bold decision to follow his heart just like his son and DIL ..... Chalo better late than never ... Der aaye durust aaye ...

When Asad watches how happy Rashid is with Dilshaad his hatred for his abbu will fade away  .... And am sure with Zoya approving of Dilshaad Rashid punar vivah things will move in the right direction hopefully .. Of course we have vamps like Razia, and the spurned woman Shireen .. Am scared of her last two episodes .. She is spewing jealousy and hatred like never before !! But the children will being the husband and two wives under the same roof like we see in so many muslim families in real life ...
Hope GUL's creative team  ko yeh happy ending qubool ho !!
Dilshaad still has immense feelings for him she could not leave him at the road side and drive  off .. She could not bring herself to do it could she .. She risked being spotted with Rashid by Shireen .... And loved the Precap ... Loved the way... The  moment he is fit to move her meets Dilshaad at the Dargah and she has come to meet him speaks volumes about their love and respect for each other ....

Am praying for a happy ending for the eternal lovers ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-08, 10:14; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Dilshaad Rashid ....Is a happy ending possible ??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-08, 07:33

That is going to be one obstracle path for Rashid .. First dilshaad is skeptical  about it for she is such a gentle  soul she does not wish to hurt any one ...

Twisted Evil Their own first child .. Asad is verymuch against the father ..

Twisted Evil The second wife shireen is up in arms against Dilshaad ... She already thinks poorly of dilshaad ..

Twisted Evil Razia has her own very dark secrets to hide from Dilshad, Asad, Rashid about her past misdeeds/crimes so she is the biggest hurdle

Evil or Very Mad If at all they do talaq the fallout on the marriages of Najma and Nikhat is not hard to guess knowing Haseena'a nature

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-08, 13:21

Hope they come together inspite of all the troubles.. But with Shireen also accepting it

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 18:08

Na re .... I don't think it's possible... He has dug his grave a long time ago....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 18:41

Shesherkobita wrote:Na re .... I don't think it's possible... He has dug his grave a long time ago....
looks like someone has very high hopes with QH after its challenging marriage ritual...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 19:13

I have believed dilshaad to be the strongest char in QH, positively tuned...n i m proud i love her the most...so i m looking forward to her rejecting Rashid on his face n asking him to go to shireen n take care of her with genuine love not out of forceful circumstances or pity...
Asad can reject him as a father but not as his mother's man cuz he himself did the same thing with handing zoya to ayan, it doesnt matter if he take her back in this case...
Shireen's jealousy is normal,her vulnerability is justified...falling in love, getting married to him, sleeping together,begetting 3 childs,watching them grow up to marriageble ages n even after getting elder daughter married; if ur husband wants to go back to his first wife it aches irrecoverably...she has lived her whole life with insecurities n a feeling of being second woman on her man's life...yes,she had done a mistake itself by loving another woman's man but love doesnt happens with choice n neither Rashid rejected her, may whatever be the reasons...
So, as per me Rashid is the main culprit of his fate...he should have rejected gafoor's blackmailing n surrendered to police...if he was worried abt dilshaad n asad-najma then he also should hav known they wont be hpy without him eitherway...the excuse of fear of dilshad/children's murder/barbadi after his jail chalan somehow justifies his surrender to gafoor's wish but that is not enuf to give him clean chit to return to his first family...
I m wishing for family union of two Ahmed khan's breed with Rashid staying by shireen's side acknowledging n accepting her love whereas dilshaad standing on her own as she had done al her life...
She can forgive Rashid but taking him back is just too much...even if she accepts him back, i want a solid execution for that

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-08, 21:05

Aasudi wrote:I have believed dilshaad to be the strongest char in QH, positively tuned...n i m proud i love her the most...so i m looking forward to her rejecting Rashid on his face n asking him to go to shireen n take care of her with genuine love not out of forceful circumstances or pity...
Asad can reject him as a father but not as his mother's man cuz he himself did the same thing with handing zoya to ayan, it doesnt matter if he take her back in this case...
Shireen's jealousy is normal,her vulnerability is justified...falling in love, getting married to him, sleeping together,begetting 3 childs,watching them grow up to marriageble ages n even after getting elder daughter married; if ur husband wants to go back to his first wife it aches irrecoverably...she has lived her whole life with insecurities n a feeling of being second woman on her man's life...yes,she had done a mistake itself by loving another woman's man but love doesnt happens with choice n neither Rashid rejected her, may whatever be the reasons...
So, as per me Rashid is the main culprit of his fate...he should have rejected gafoor's blackmailing n surrendered to police...if he was worried abt dilshaad n asad-najma then he also should hav known they wont be hpy without him eitherway...the excuse of fear of dilshad/children's murder/barbadi after his jail chalan somehow justifies his surrender to gafoor's wish but that is not enuf to give him clean chit to return to his first family...
I m wishing for family union of two Ahmed khan's breed with Rashid staying by shireen's side acknowledging n accepting her love whereas dilshaad standing on her own as she had done al her life...
She can forgive Rashid but taking him back is just too much...even if she accepts him back, i want a solid execution for that

Sush your explanation is just awesome yara and hope you are right

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 09:26

Now is the time for the Zingo Hotties to get together and think from their hearts ...they can alway plan to bron their two mothers and their father under one roof .. And this will being the five children  as close as never before !!....

Dilshaad is a very fine .. Cultured , well educated, refined,very good natured woman ... If Shireen behaves properly then why can accept her sautan ... Her love for Rashid will over ride her dislike of shireen ... And if shireen loves rashid then she would accept his first  love ...
Every thing said n done i want all three together .... And that would be the last scene of Qubool hai ... Rashid Dilshaad Nikah ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum