Latest topics

AsYa ArYa Masti, awkward Rashed precap ( QH)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AsYa ArYa Masti, awkward Rashed precap ( QH)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 00:47

Today's episode was meant to bring some fun back in QH after months of Nikaah saga that absolutely no one appreciated!

Fun bits:
Asad remembers Zoya's birthday but refuses to acknowledge the day. He enters the room at stroke of midnight to say " I need to stop my hiccups, please stop thinking about me"... Zoya murmurs " A gaya nani ma ki story suna ne" ROFL .

She is still hoping he was trying to fool her ... resulting in the dialogue of the day " Mr. Khan Kitney cutewala dhokey baaz hai" :P 

Mr. Khan returns... but this time with a flash light/ torch light..." Can you fix this Ms. Farooki?" Zoya gets impatient... "in the middle of the night you want me to fix a torchlight?" .. Asad plays dumb   - torch light is usually needed at night ... :clown: 
Loved  how Zoya tried to stab Asad with the torch light as soon as he turned his back...:lol!: 

ArYA - Ayan's over the top acting to make Huma dance with him was not the best, just okay... but i liked the dialogue " Aaj tak chota sa bhai tha, aaj ke baad bohut bohut chota ban jaonga" ... I do like the QH writer's play on words ( younger, little, feeling small... sigh.. I wish my Hindi was better). 

Precap : Rashid had a wake up call after the mild heart attack... he is calling Dilshad to ask her back in his life... I cannot stop feeling sad for Shireen... if he had so much love for his first wife, why didnt he take the right decision 15/17 years ago? His love didnt make him stop having 3 kids ( not one, not two... three kids scratch ) with Shireen! I know many viewers want "True love to triumph" but I am uncomfortable with this decision. There is a TIME when you fight for your love and there is a TIME when your "responsibilities" are more important in life.... I believe he has missed that bus. 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: AsYa ArYa Masti, awkward Rashed precap ( QH)

Post by abba143 on 2013-11-08, 03:47

Yeah, before I get on board with the Rashid Dilshad bus, I want to know drove them apart the first time? We have pieces of the puzzle, but not the whole picture. He got drawn up into the money thing with Ghafoor. Left Dilshad and married Shireen. Ayan was born. Shireen and Rashid separated a while (when he brought Ayaan home). Dilshad and Asad raised him for a bit and then Rashid left with Ayaan again. And then there is the doll factory stuff...don't get the timeline for that. It's important as Zoya's mom was killed then. And,well, that's a whole other story! That's all I know. Am I missing something, guys? I understand the love, but I agree, responsibility counts for SOMETHING! Theen bacho ka baap chala dulha banne! Hahahaha

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 04:25

Theen bacho ka baap chala dulha banne! Hahahaha

Love it... Abba143... Teen nehi, Paanch Bacho ki baap... Asad,Ayan,Najma,Nighat,Nuzhat.... what a busy man he was!!!!

I absolutely dont get the timeline... today he said mistake was made 15 years ago ( what the...)... serial world timelines never add up... but i want to know HOW and WHY he bedded Shireen when he was SOOOOOO in LOVE with Dilshaaad! No buddy... you didnt miss anything... you were spot on Thumbsup 

Thanks for your reply. 

Sabi

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 05:35

one word...actually two... ha-aap-py Singh...

Rashid was with Shrin while he was with Dilshaad...hence the kids being the ages they r and a older to younger from a mix of both houses... he seems to have gone to Shrin to stay eventually cause he was blackmailed into it and his excuse was to protect Dilshaad he left her...how he hasn't murdered Shrin is anyone's guess... wen the show first started I wanted Dilshad and Rashid to get together, for love to triumph...but as the story and saga unfolded and v actually learnt and saw thing, that changed...when he is not a man and can stand by and c his so called love, soulmate get insulted, his kids life and stay silent and say nothing, wen he didn't fight for that love, for that right he doesn't deserve it... Dilshaad is to good for him... i want her to fall in love hit someone else, move on and find happiness...i want the idiot to b unhappy and lonely and maybe realise somethings...and Rashid a tortured soul regretting wat he did to Dilshaad, and tortured by wat could have been if he was an actual man and not a lily levered coward...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 07:33

I m happy finally that dilshad-rashid-shireen triangle is coming into light...despite m not satisfied with QH treatment to the story, i m liking the fact it started...i dnt accept the situation rashid is using to return to dilshad(her vulnerability after seeing husband near-death) but have no problem with time gap...people tend to penance after they lost their energy...rashid has lost his youth, his energy n willingness to fight/tolerate unlike dilshaad...n he is weakening dilshaad with his helpless words...the story had to start eitherway...i hope dilshaad hav no qualms against shireen for stealing her man cuz rashid is 'khota sikka'...yes,i also want true love to win so let shireen's love also win not only dilshaad-rashid's...i wish qh makers give insightful execution this time...at least, to spare me frm OTT asad-zoya,ayan-humeira scenes...4 lions ke post-reunion OTT ko kya naam doon???
Further, lets compare D-R-S with A-Z-A...rashid left dilshaad for her/him/his children(as far as i understand) n asad left zoya for nikhat's happiness...why dnt zoya bedded ayan?? Cuz she knw mukadaar ka khel is short - term...she knew asad wil take her back n asad-ayan also knew the equation...but rashid didnt knw then he is going to return to dilshaad ever in his life...n another fact is he cud nt hv the option of sharing his fate with dilshad like asad had with zoya...neither dilshaad-shireen knw the equation...i agree, rashid did mistake firstly going to shireen n thenafter giving in to gafoor's but similar mistake asad also did...difference is AZA faced a twist of fate n DRS faced life of twists...then why DRS tringle b sidelined?? Its great it started, even if late...lets have consequence with a face to face fight

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 14:39

sarra0 wrote:one word...actually two... ha-aap-py Singh...

Rashid was with Shrin while he was with Dilshaad...hence the kids being the ages they r and a older to younger from a mix of both houses... he seems to have gone to Shrin to stay eventually cause he was blackmailed int...... her to fall in love hit someone else, move on and find happiness...i want the idiot to b unhappy and lonely

and maybe realise somethings...and Rashid a tortured soul regretting wat he did to Dilshaad, and tortured by wat could have been if he was an actual man and not a lily levered coward...
Sarra....long hug Happy Singh..... Sure.... Rashed Miah running from one house to another sowing wild oats.... And resulting in 5 good for nothing kids and depending on mamujaan for welfare checks!!!

Ps: I had to shorten ur reply... Cause I can't type outside the reply box when I'm typing from a mobile device... scratch

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 16:11

Aasudi wrote:nes...4 lions ke post-reunion OTT ko kya naam doon???
Further, lets compare D-R-S with A-Z-A...rashid left dilshaad for her/him/his children(as far as i understand) n asad left zoya for nikhat's happiness...why dnt zoya bedded ayan?? Cuz she knw mukadaar ka khel is short - term...she knew asad wil take her back n asad-ayan also knew the equation...but rashid didnt knw then he is going to return to dilshaad ever in his life...n another fact is he cud nt hv the option of sharing his fate with dilshad like asad had with zoya...neither dilshaad-shireen knw the equation...i agree, rashid did mistake firstly going to shireen n thenafter giving in to gafoor's but similar mistake asad also did...difference is AZA faced a twist of fate n DRS faced life of twists...then why DRS tringle b sidelined?? Its great it started, even if late...lets have consequence with a face to face fight
Sush... What a wonderful reply... Yes, rashed is a weak character... If he was soooo 
madly in love then how did he have three kids with Shireen? Yup, neither Zoya slept with Ayan nor Asad with Tanveer. ... The moral compass of today's generation is better than he 80s generation.... :lol!: ... I'm only saying this as a joke.... Historically 70s generation was THE most promiscuous generation.... With widespread distribution of weed ( marijuana and ganja etc) and promotion of birth control pills.... Watch a movie titled "ice storm" if you can find it... You'll see what I mean.... Rashed reminds me of that generation.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 17:10

Shesherkobita wrote:
Aasudi wrote:nes...4 lions ke post-reunion OTT ko kya naam doon???
Sush... What a wonderful reply... Yes, rashed is a weak character... If he was soooo 
madly in love then how did he have three kids with Shireen? Yup, neither Zoya slept with Ayan nor Asad with Tanveer. ... The moral compass of today's generation is better than he 80s generation.... :lol!: ... I'm only saying this as a joke.... Historically 70s generation was THE most promiscuous generation.... With widespread distribution of weed ( marijuana and ganja etc) and promotion of birth control pills.... Watch a movie titled "ice storm" if you can find it... You'll see what I mean.... Rashed reminds me of that generation.
okay, wil try to watch 'ice strom'...i agree with what u said abt generations...rashid shouldnt hv slept with shireen but if u look at the fact he has accepted her as life partner back then it is somehow justified...he didnt knw he wil ever return to dilshaad n shireen also loved him...he is a typical man afterall...haha
i m what the-ing with his reason at this point...life is short, hehe...he is actually right, at his age life is indeed short ;-)
i was wondering why asad sacrificed oops compromised zoya dumbly now i understood nalayak is ahmed khan's breed...hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum