View previous topic View next topic Go down

Busy hospital week (QH) meme.... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 04:14

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Busy hospital week (QH) meme.... njoy

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 05:41

ill add to that...Aastha was hit by a chair...Jalal had daggers thrown at him via eyes...nikhail had a car accident...Raghu got beaten up...I'm sure Tara had something happen but can't think what.. wat an eventful week it's been....and the week is not over yet..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 06:57

I swear, everyone's healed/healing in d fraction of time, less than i wil stare unblinkling at ur handsomeness...so no need of any rushed hour...staring at u is the finest healer invented in TV serial world

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-08, 07:02

sarra0 wrote:ill add to that...Aastha was hit by a chair...Jalal had daggers thrown at him via eyes...nikhail had a car accident...Raghu got beaten up...I'm sure Tara had something happen but can't think what.. wat an eventful week it's been....and the week is not over yet..
very true...the week's nt over yet nor the list...
Poonam's parents had hv accident, rashi is infectious of dengu, duryodhan attempted murder of bhim feeding him poisoned kheer...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 12:54

If someone like Clooney is indeed the doctor for Kumud, Saras is history.. and I would readily exchange places with her on the hospital bed Embarassed

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-08, 13:12

Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:ill add to that...Aastha was hit by a chair...Jalal had daggers thrown at him via eyes...nikhail had a car accident...Raghu got beaten up...I'm sure Tara had something happen but can't think what.. wat an eventful week it's been....and the week is not over yet..
very true...the week's nt over yet nor the list...
Poonam's parents had hv accident, rashi is infectious of dengu, duryodhan attempted murder of bhim feeding him poisoned kheer...
The accident happened in EGB has it...and these r just the serials v watch or read about....imagine all the ones v don't know about lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum