Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 8th November 2013

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 8th November 2013

Post by A.H.S on 2013-11-09, 11:20

Thank u sarra :-) for responding me....

A.H.S

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 8th November 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 11:52

A.H.S wrote:Hai Laks...,Hai Ashley... Fans of ipkknd are back after a lot of struggle
Hello A.H.S.  Koollaks, Ashley .... Am so happy to see you all here ..... Enjoy yourselves freely here with out any inhibitions .... Am one big IPKKND fan just like you all my friends

Group Hug :sunny:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 01:09; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 11:59

A.H.S wrote:Hey guyz do u know Tamil....?
The Tamil version of IPKKNd is about to start .... I think we would love Tamil discussion here my friends ....

A.H.S. ... Noticed you were having trouble with the code ... You can avoid that by registering ... It is quite fast here in Dhwani .. Every one is free to join no approval or verification needed my friend flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.H.S on 2013-11-09, 12:20

Thanks sumana........ we'll join u Guyz soon....... Ur doing a good job...... Thanks for ur help.....

A.H.S

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 12:29

A.H.S wrote:Thanks sumana........ we'll join u Guyz soon....... Ur doing a good job...... Thanks for ur help.....
A.H.S. ... You are welcome to enjoy the freedom here ... And thanks for the encouragement .... Am doing it for all my loving friends here ...

And you are free to open  Tamil thread in case you so wish ... and discuss away ..... Am sure every one will be very happy to read additional IPK shows discussion here !! :sunny: ....

Happy chatting !!! .....Thumbsup

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 01:11; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-09, 12:34

Vanakkam girls.. welcome to Dhwani. I'm Shanthi.

I don't know what they will do about IPKKND, but I have watched a couple of episodes of Yeh Rishta and Diya aur Baati dubbed in Tamil. They tend to use instrumental versions of the songs without the words. Perhaps thats what they will do here as well.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.H.S on 2013-11-09, 14:00

But without rabbave.......?Cant even imagine nah guyz........ Am eagerly waiting for Monday for both ipk1 and ipk2

A.H.S

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-09, 14:05

No, AHS, it will be instrumental rabbe ve

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-09, 14:06

A.H.S wrote:But without rabbave.......?Cant even imagine nah guyz........ Am eagerly waiting for Monday for both ipk1 and ipk2
Hi,AHS, welcome here...please do register n it wil be more fun exploring the forum together :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

hi laks

Post by subharan on 2013-11-09, 16:42

astha and shlok r awesome na

subharan

Back to top Go down

hi ahs laks ashley

Post by subharan on 2013-11-09, 16:45

I read u comments daily . u people r so good yaar
 can u accept me

ialso think they6 will marry, and shlok cant sheat her
 because he really love her. after every seen his eyes expression changes .u watched that na he cant control his feelings for her

subharan

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-09, 18:07

subharan wrote:I read u comments daily . u people r so good yaar
 can u accept me

because he really love her. after every seen his eyes expression changes .u watched that na he cant control his feelings for her
Welcome to Dhwani.. you don't have to ask, of course we accept you.

Would love to hear a lot more from you. Hope Shlok does not cheat her.

Please register so that you don't appear as guest :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 18:16

can u accept me

I am waiting for the twist to happen .... but hope you are right yaar 

Subharan you are free to enjoy the forum my friend we accept you with a smile. :sunny:  

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 19:21; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Suit on 2013-11-09, 18:51

subharan wrote:astha and shlok r awesome na
Come to the chat thread Subharan.... We would love to hear your views.

Edgar Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-09, 18:57

A.H.S wrote:Thank u sarra :-) for responding me....
Hay AHS .... Wanna join us on the chat thread!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-09, 21:41

can u accept me

hi subharan...welcome here...n u dnt hav to ask for acceptance, plz do register n v can chat over easily...
Yes, u r right...shlok cant cheat her but thats in future,i think...he is the man of the show, so will lead to positive tune someday or the other...now he is cheating on her (if the makers do nt differ frm their prior synopsis n maintain shlok as chauvinist)...the romantic gestures n words all r fake n show offs...he really dnt love her, but someday he will...he is in full control of himself for now even if sometimes situation goes out of hand like anjali throwing stool on aastha n that accidental fire fiasco...
For now its al confusing...to an extent it might be gud for the story to turn events n dimensions...
But too much wil hamper the show's essence...
So, lets hope for good...nice meeting u here :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:16

Aasudi I like  your reply .. Shlok is faking his feelings .. But he is such a good faker yaar .!!!...

This aspect is surely different from IPK #1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-10, 06:03

A.H.S wrote:Thank u sarra :-) for responding me....
No thanks needed... look forward to talking with you...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-10, 06:06

A.H.S wrote:But without rabbave.......?Cant even imagine nah guyz........ Am eagerly waiting for Monday for both ipk1 and ipk2
The one thing I do like about both shows is the music....instrumental doesn't have that same feel for me if you don't also have a tune with words...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-10, 06:10

can u accept me

Hi welcome to D....look forward to interacting with you... if he has something planned because his father and he himself were humiliated, lost some respect... i wonder wat will b stronger...his love for his father or the feelings he has started to feel for Aastha, i don't think it's love yet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-10, 08:51

--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi I like  your reply .. Shlok is faking his feelings .. But he is such a good faker yaar .!!!...

sumi, apart frm the first month- initial episodes, where many of the scenes were exactly copied, i do not find there ny similarity betn ipk n ebp...even, nowadays i doubt is the genre too is similar in n out???
I dnt find ny comparison on basis of similarity...arnav-khushi equation is diffn than shlok - aastha, arnav-anjali equation also is diffn than shlok - niranjan...it is said to be a love-hate rom-com much alike ipk but the derivative factor of hate n love both differs frm ipk...though they r showing romance(not good,for me) enuf i dnt find ebp as a rom-com...it lacks the punches...love-hate equation intensity?? Oh!! V r nt reached the exact point for that,i think...its sth like prologue for now...thats what confuses me most...what is ebp?? Or where do v viewers n the chars of show stand??
Ipk original wasnt a picture perfect either,it took time to develop ,that one also was butchered later but it was far better to ebp now...during 2.5 months of initiation that show has well established the build up...ipk original was a blessed show with righteous crew at righteous spot that supported it spot on during the lows of show once it started falling...in case of ebp, i m skeptical abt the crew itself...they seem confused what to show n what nt to show...aastha's char is already butchered n shlok is indiscernible...side chars also r nt properly established even when the need calls....i feel no proper build up...
The ebp story/synopsis has potential...if executed properly both ipk n ebp r win-win situation...
I dont knw why this show shud b named after ipk but then its also nt clear why it shud nt be named... Here, is a confusing lovestory toh name wil b 'what shall i name this love?' na ...absolutely normal... Hehe
one thing i knw is, its not good enuf for 'ipk trademark'...it is nt reviving the 'ipk feel', but rather 'ipk tag' is helping it to establish itself

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 09:49

Aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Aasudi I like  your reply .. Shlok is faking his feelings .. But he is such a good faker yaar .!!!...

sumi, apart frm the first month- initial episodes, where many of the scenes were exactly copied, i do not find there ny similarity betn ipk n ebp...even, nowadays i doubt is the genre too is similar in n out???
I dnt find ny comparison on basis of similarity...arnav-khushi equation is diffn than shlok - aastha, arnav-anjali equation also is diffn than shlok - niranjan...it is said to be a love-hate rom-com much alike ipk but the derivative factor of hate n love both differs frm ipk...though they r showing romance(not good,for me) enuf i dnt find ebp as a rom-com...it lacks the punches...love-hate equation intensity?? Oh!! V r nt reached the exact point for that,i think...its sth like prologue for now...thats what confuses me most...what is ebp?? Or where do v viewers n the chars of show stand??
Ipk original wasnt a picture perfect either,it took time to develop ,that one also was butchered later but it was far better to ebp now...during 2.5 months of initiation that show has  well established the build up...ipk original was a blessed show with righteous crew at righteous spot that supported it spot on during the lows of show once it started falling...in case of ebp, i m skeptical abt the crew itself...they seem confused what to show n what nt to show...aastha's char is already butchered n shlok is indiscernible...side chars also r nt properly established even when the need calls....i feel no proper build up...
The ebp story/synopsis has potential...if executed properly both ipk n ebp r win-win situation...
I dont knw why this show shud b named after ipk but then its also nt clear why it shud nt be named... Here, is a confusing lovestory toh name wil b 'what shall i name this love?' na ...absolutely normal... Hehe
one thing i knw is, its not good enuf for 'ipk trademark'...it is nt reviving the 'ipk feel', but rather 'ipk tag' is helping it to establish itself
What an awesome post Aasudi ... You do explain so well that even if any one had any single doubts that will be wiped out straight away ... I always love your way of putting across your thoughts ... So proud to be your friend my dear ... Hugs for sharing your thoughts ...
hug1 Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-10, 11:29

Hi frnds ipkknd 1 s cmg back in star vijay frm nov 11 onwards 12.30 pm am frm chennai im eagerly waiting to watch im sure it s nt gng to be lyk original

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-10, 12:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

Ipk original wasnt a picture perfect either,it took time to develop ,that one also was butchered later but it was far better to ebp now...during 2.5 months of initiation that show has  well established the build up...ipk original was a blessed show with righteous crew at righteous spot that supported it spot on during the lows of show once it started falling...in case of ebp, i m skeptical abt the crew itself...they seem confused what to show n what nt to show...aastha's char is already butchered n shlok is indiscernible...side chars also r nt properly established even when the need calls....i feel no proper build up...
What an awesome post Aasudi ... You do explain so well that even if any one had any single doubts that will be wiped out straight away ... I always love your way of putting across your thoughts ... So proud to be your friend my dear ... Hugs for sharing your thoughts ...
hug1 Kiss 
hugs back dear...n there's nothing like i said sth exceptional...every1 who witnessed both ipk n ebp feel the same more or less...i said wat i saw, what i feel thats it...
I dnt thnk showing shlok completely villian wil affect badly to the story(i cnt believe shlok is in love now)...the way of telling matters most... I remember watching a korean show 'tree of heaven', in that show two teenagers fall in love after being brother-sister to each other (hero's dad marries heroine's mom; 2nd marriage)...it was not the best lovestory i hv seen ever but the 'love' betn the leads therein impressed me very much amidst awkward situations... Quite a slow show n sometimes boring that was but the story n the feel made my heart wrench...one of the beautiful-est lovestories i watched til now...n not much physical romance, almost dull..just a li'l bit... Similarly, ebp can still change the game...just they need to keep up the essence of love n emotions...the show needs heartly treatment,may be...
for now, i m just watching it not liking it much...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 12:44

Charanya wrote:Hi frnds ipkknd 1 s cmg back in star vijay frm nov 11 onwards 12.30 pm am frm chennai im eagerly waiting to watch im sure it s nt gng to be lyk original
Hello Charanya .. we would love to hear your views after watching the Tamil version my dear friend ... you are free to discuss in Tamil too we have lots of girls who are Tamilians here :heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum