Latest topics

Suraj and Sandhya to re-wed in Star Plus' Diya aur Baati Hum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suraj and Sandhya to re-wed in Star Plus' Diya aur Baati Hum

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 19:09

Sooraj and Sandhya to re-wed in Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum
Tellychakkar.com wrote about Sandhya (Deepika Singh) damaging her eyes owing to a mishap on Diwali in Shashi-Sumeet Productions’ Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus.

We now hear that it is ultimately time for some celebration in the lives of Sooraj (Anas Rashid) and Sandhya, as their love for each other will be reaching the next level very soon.
And without delaying much, we give out the happy news to our readers.
A reliable source tells us that Sandhya who has always got the love and support of her husband Sooraj will overcome the eye problem in the coming episodes, and will come out with flying colors in the written IPS exam and interview. And her joy will have no boundaries and she will decide to show her gratitude and love to her husband who has been a pillar of support in achieving her dreams, in a very beautiful way.
Want to know what is it?
Well, Sandhya will express the desire of re-wedding Sooraj in order to renew their marital vows and re-live all the lovely memories all over again. And of course, Sooraj being the soft person that he is, he deserves all the credit for fulfilling Sandhya’s dreams.
We hear that when Sandhya will put forward her desire to Sooraj, the guy will be very reluctant to go through the wedding rituals all over again. And this will be when Sandhya will come up with her sweet and romantic ways to coax Sooraj to agree for their re-marriage.
We tried calling Anas and Deepika but they remained unavailable for comments.
Get ready for yet another extravaganza of a marriage on Star Plus. And this comes after Ahem (Mohammad Nazim) and Gopi (Devoleena Bhattacharjee) of Saath Nibhana Saathiya re-lived their golden memories by getting re-married.
It is now time for Sooraj and Sandhya to get into a marital knot yet again.
*TC

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Suraj and Sandhya to re-wed in Star Plus' Diya aur Baati Hum

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 19:56

Oh my gawd.... They will marry again ... So that history can repeat itself and they can now sleep in separate rooms as newlyweds all over again....

confused

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 20:00

Sabi, I was thinking the same.. what's the point? Is this the only way that the CVs can think of to give them a SR or what?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 20:11

slmu wrote:Sabi, I was thinking the same.. what's the point? Is this the only way that the CVs can think of to give them a SR or what?
The people who watch DABH ( like my dad) will not tolerate a Suhaag R aat..  TRP will go down the toile if they show SR....  So no faida in second marriage ... Other than a Dhamaka party and lots of glittery clothes etc....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 20:12

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Sabi, I was thinking the same.. what's the point? Is this the only way that the CVs can think of to give them a SR or what?
The people who watch DABH ( like my dad) will not tolerate a Suhaag R aat..  TRP will go down the toile if they show SR....  So no faida in second marriage ... Other than a Dhamaka party and lots of glittery clothes etc....
Oh so she's going to die an old maid :*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 20:17

Sabi, I was thinking the same.. what's the point? Is this the only way that the CVs can think of to give them a SR or what?
Oh so she's going to die an old maid 
They might show them going to a room and then fade out to water fountain, birds or flowers .... The most disturbing metaphor....  and then she will be pregnant .... 

Why can't they show different animals to depict Suhaag Raat? Like turtles laying eggs or whales singing mating songs ... :lol!: .... DABH on discovery channel  special.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 20:21

Shesherkobita wrote:

Oh so she's going to die an old maid 
They might show them going to a room and then fade out to water fountain, birds or flowers .... The most disturbing metaphor....  and then she will be pregnant .... 

Why can't they show different animals to depict Suhaag Raat? Like turtles laying eggs or whales singing mating songs ... :lol!: .... DABH on discovery channel  special.
:*lol*:  what an idea sirji... one day I hope that a LSV starts a PH and uses this idea.. will petition for royalties for you at that time.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 20:28

They show FLOWERS and then wham ... They are pregnant.... It's an air pollination just like flowers.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 20:29

How come it doesn't happen in real life like that?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-11-08, 20:31

so remarriage trend infected this too....

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 20:34

slmu wrote:How come it doesn't happen in real life like that?
Most old time parents pretend that it was like that.... They didn't want to believe their kids are engaged in such behavior.... DABH hits the chord cos all parents want their daughter to be successful and they do not want her to be busy in bedroom. 

In real life... Happen to Mary ( mother of jesus) :sunny:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 20:35

kel'thuzad wrote:so remarriage trend infected this too....
Hi Yatin.... Luv ya for stalking us ... Ur a sweetheart. None of us watch DABH... Ak used to watch it.... Were just spamming.... Yes... More wedding the better....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 20:37

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:How come it doesn't happen in real life like that?
Most old time parents pretend that it was like that.... They didn't want to believe their kids are engaged in such behavior.... DABH hits the chord cos all parents want their daughter to be successful and they do not want her to be busy in bedroom. 

Hmm yes.

My cousin's husband was born very late to his parents.. apparently his mother thought she was undergoing menopause and it turned out she was having another baby.. she says she was embarrassed out of her life. His brother already has grand children.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-11-08, 20:40

Shesherkobita wrote:
kel'thuzad wrote:so remarriage trend infected this too....
Hi Yatin.... Luv ya for stalking us ... Ur a sweetheart. None of us watch DABH... Ak used to watch it.... Were just spamming.... Yes... More wedding the better....
me too dont watch. Just saw rewed title and I jumped here. Its not tolerable. But trp aunties enjoy this so much. I have seen only one perfect indian soap, and u know. Really, AK uncle used to watch it!!

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 20:46

Most old time parents pretend that it was like that.... They didn't want to believe their kids are engaged in such behavior.... DABH hits the chord cos all wrote:

Hmm yes.

My cousin's husband was born very late to his parents.. apparently his mother thought she was undergoing menopause and it turned out she was having another baby.. she says she was embarrassed out of her life. His brother already has grand children.
That happens quite often.... I call it generation overlap.... My friend Jane ( my DA buddy ) had her daughter when she was 46 or 47! ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-08, 20:48

Shesherkobita wrote:
Most old time parents pretend that it was like that.... They didn't want to believe their kids are engaged in such behavior.... DABH hits the chord cos all wrote:

Hmm yes.

That happens quite often.... I call it generation overlap.... My friend Jane ( my DA buddy ) had her daughter when she was 46 or 47! ...
Ah but happening in India? you know there is no s.. there don't you?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 22:00

Hmm yes.

Ah but happening in India? you know there is no s.. there don't you?
Oh of course... People are more comfortable saying its a test tube baby than saying they had s**. Twisted Evil ....  Because of this repressive attitude towards a very natural thing we end up seeing all kinds of innuendos in Hindi serials .... That's why I like ASR who was constantly eyeing khushi for physical intimacy.... Some diabetic neuropathy or something made him slow down and freeze at times ...bechara... :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum