Latest topics

What is in Jalal's mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is in Jalal's mind

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-11-08, 21:14

I dont understand what jalal is thinking...
wats in his mind?
 in front of jodha: he is saying she is not just Begum She is mallika hunar ki mallika...
 but in front of Ruku:  he is saying dat jodha cant even stand before her

on one hand he is so sensuous with jodha as w can think he is falling for jodha...
and on d othr hand he is making her so 'neecha' in front of ruku...

i agree ruku is her friend frm childhood nd begum-a-khas.. but to make her relax r comfront her...jalal saying dat jodha cannot stand before her is seeming gud for me..
nd even he said dat bday party is arranged for hamida's happieness

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Re: What is in Jalal's mind

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-08, 21:22

I think Jalal is pretty impressed with Jo for all her talent , he is also attracted to her and slowly falling for her , He actually meat it when her praised her by saying mallika a hunar , what he told ruq is to make her feel better as he can make out she is feeling insecure about her position of maiila a khas ..He is the smartest 

I can't wait to know what he is going to gift Jo ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-08, 21:31

Jalal has to find the right balance in pleasing his begums. He is very attracted to jodha but he cares very deeply for Ruks and the comfort level can be seen in their interactions. Given what we saw in the precap with Jo falling unconscious, it is possible that he will not give her any gift. She may get angry and push off to Amer or Jalal will get angry and push her off to Amer. this will be followed by the Adam khan episode, Jalal finding out the true reason and the forces trying to separate him and Jodha and then the real love story may start after misunderstandings are resolved. I am not all of next week, we will be back to the GHrina mode.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-08, 21:41

That's what happens when a guy is two timing.... He has to lie to keep everyone happy.... ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lakshmis on 2013-11-08, 23:13

Jalal is clearly playing with jodha's feelings. He is simply clever - dil jithega ya dhimak? He has threatened her and she stood up. He went too far with the datura ke ark and holi etc leading to her attempted suicide episode and he feels pity and now that she is going to be around he might as well have her. So all the drama. But he does not realize he will in the back of his mind start liking her which he will realize only after she is sent away to amer! Reasons why he does not know he like her and is playing this whole thing although it all seemed so romantic:
- ithni badi gusthaki ithni choti saza. I don't think he meant to get angry with rukayya but really meant it. He is going to make jodha pay for what she has done. The tiger scene is when his pity turns to revenge again! He was the shehanshah no one could treat him as such... He is going to make her love him and break her heart... But doesnot realize that in the process he is breaking his own heart, which he did not anticipate!
- there was no sense of relief when chisti stopped the conversion but only shock like everyone else. Hamida and her companions were the only ones who had the face...
- Also when chisti talks about love he is thinking like he has no clue what he means... A man in love would understand this...
- a person in love does not make abrupt comments - when jodha has cooked for him and is pouring water he oddly says " paani barbad math karo pine keliye useful hoga" ( I am not an expert in Hindi so the English and spelling errors) jodha is stunned too but only for a sec but it is very clear and they made sure they showed that expression on her face.
- a person in love even if he was looking for something would be delighted to see jodha! But instead says I am here to look for something and not you I have other better thigs or something to that effect!
- and the whole amer episode was done for his advantage only not to simply please jodha- he is pleasing her and her family but uses it to his advantage of making the people love him and completely accept his rule. He says that somewhere in the beginning. And also to Atga khan" aur hamara kaam ka Kya hua?" When they are describing the joy in the palace. And dhalwalgarh comes under his kingship automatically! It was a definite political move not just a simple personal move!
- jalal knows about the kali mandhir loot since his soldier reports to him saying " when we went to loot the temple the rajkumari's army showed up from nowhere". So he know that his army went to loot the temple! So why he tell Atga khan he is not happy is just that the soldier told him half the truth...soldier only says that when they went to loot they were unsuccessful because of the counter attack but in truth jodha says they did take everything! He is not sad about what happened at the temple but that he was misled by his own people...
- he is clearly not in love with jodha because when he talks to rukayya he makes that very clear. He says jodha can never stand close to her position with such a firm tone that it is clear he has no regard. He did not even bring a gift for jodha. Plus when rukayya decides to give the shai necklace he has no problem! Please...you need to give something special to a person you like not what some one has already worn or belongs to the state! And the suggestion is coming from rukayya...

Now it is true he does not even understand his own feelings from his statement in amer "a shehanshah ahas given you an answer but I still don't understand why every thing you think is important " at this point he wants to simply lure jodha towards him...it is a simply want for the moment at least that's what he thinks

To him his harem is a game he had no respect for any of the women (that's been shown previously) except for rukayya, hamida and maham anga and may some other older women like gulbadan and jiji anga.

lakshmis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mehaksingh on 2013-11-08, 23:16

Pavani Nirupam wrote:I dont understand what jalal is thinking...
wats in his mind?
 in front of jodha: he is saying she is not just Begum She is mallika hunar ki mallika...
 but in front of Ruku:  he is saying dat jodha cant even stand before her

on one hand he is so sensuous with jodha as w can think he is falling for jodha...
and on d othr hand he is making her so 'neecha' in front of ruku...

i agree ruku is her friend frm childhood nd begum-a-khas.. but to make her relax r comfront her...jalal saying dat jodha cannot stand before her is seeming gud for me..
nd even he said dat bday party is arranged for hamida's happieness
even iddn;t like jalal's words , attitude and expressions today. his character is shown blemished today

mehaksingh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lakshmis on 2013-11-08, 23:23

I wrote this but got deleted so here...
Rajat has proved to bring out subtle expressions. When he is searching for the dagger he show complete dis interest in jodhas presence and the after his statement that he has other things clever switches to the fact that he is impressed that she likes to read. Also he makes a definite statement "it is interesting that despite two daggers stayed in the same room they did not harm each other!" I was surprised as much as jodha... I think he is comparing the daggers to themselves and clearing stating that he knows to be a dangerous dagger too...there was no need for this scene unless it meant to send another message...

lakshmis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-11-09, 11:38

lakshmis wrote:I wrote this but got deleted so here...
Rajat has proved to bring out subtle expressions. When he is searching for the dagger he show complete dis interest in jodhas presence and the after his statement that he has other things clever switches to the fact that he is impressed that she likes to read. Also he makes a definite statement "it is interesting that despite two daggers stayed in the same room they did not harm each other!" I was surprised as much as jodha... I think he is comparing the daggers to themselves and clearing stating that he knows to be a dangerous dagger too...there was no need for this scene unless it meant to send another message...
@blue bold: OMG. i didnt even notice that!!affraid 
but then during the singing scene, he even says to jodha that playing with him in the he and ruks play in doesnt matter...no one can take ruku's place...and then jo said that SHE knows but ruku doesnt... remember??
i dont understad what to make of THAT.

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum