Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 08Nov13 "Waiting for the right moment"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 08Nov13 "Waiting for the right moment"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-08, 21:43

...The episode begins with Rashid talking to Dilshaad on the phone that he had waited for her all his life ....he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her ..that he had  waited for the "sahi wakt" .. The right time.... but it never came  ..
He wanted to meet her next morning ...
Dilshad says this was "naa mumkin' impossible .. Rashid says na mumkin ko mumkin karnaa tumhare haath mein hai .. She could make the impossible happen ... only if she wanted to ...
Dilshaad  says it was late  and she  cuts the line saying he should sleep now

Shireen wakes up notices notices Rashid sitting up .... She tucks him back into bed .. Then notices his phone and checks that he had called Dilshaad few mins back .. She sheds tears

Zoya is all dressed up in a new suit looking pretty ... She thinks that in india it might not be in fashion to wish at midnight ... So fphoophi & Asad  might wish her in the morning and thinks the hall might be all decked up for her  day

She is shocked to go to the hall to find it absolutely bare and void of any decoration an person ..
She thinks asad might be coming to wish her ...and celebrate her birthday very simply ...she then notices asad coming ...
As he  comes ,zoya reminds him that he was forgetting something .. Asad says yes he had forgotten to say good morning ...
She asks where was phoophi .. Asad says she had gone out zoya thinks phoophi wqs getting the birthday gift .. Next moment asad says ammi had gone to meet Mrs kapor who had become grand mother

Then Asad asks why was she so dressed up ... Then he says yes he remembers that they were going to meet Mrs Kapoor But he always found it difficult to wish people .. He tells Zoya that he would wish her badhaayi for their grandchild

Zoya reminds him the date by offering newspaper .. But Asad is completely on a different tangent
Zoya is completely exasperated .. She furiously tears the news paper and chucks it out

Najma, Imran, Farhaan & Nikhat are at a luxury London resort .. .. where they are received by a cheap irritating manager ... Saying it was perfect for honeymoon couples .. Farhaan excuses himself saying he had lots of pending work .... Nkhat tries to hide her hurt feeelings..

At dargah Dilshaad is thanking Allah for keeping Rashid safe ... She is tying sacred thread on the jaali and thinking about Rashid .. Soon the object of her thoughts appears before her on the other side of marble jaali and she is surprised .. Rashid holds her hand thru the jaali .. And says he knew she was there to pray for him .. 

Rashid requests Dilshaad to hear him out .just once ..... He says that he really wanted to live with her .....he had committed numerous mistakes .... He wanted to sudharo his galati ... He had now got one chance to apologize for all his wrongs done to Dilshaad ... That life was very short ... If he had died he would never have got the chance for repenting for his sins ..
Dilshad is worried about .. Shireen, Asad and others ...who  would be against their getting back together again .... Rashid says every one would be against it .. They had spent the entire life  thinking what every one would think ....  now for once they wanted to do what they wanted for themselves .. Before their life was over ..... Dilshaad tells him never to utter such things they hold hands ... share a unspoken bonding ....Razia notices them holding hands and is shocked out of her wits ...

Hilarious scenes as Zoya is plucking flower petals to decide whether Mr Khan would wish her or not ....She says a sher to cheer herself 

"Sar se pao tak hu kayamat am looking quite a dish 
par ye Jalve  hainbekar jab tak Mr Khan nahin karenge  wish "

Zoya is sad that no one is wishing her on her birthday .. We get  another  hilarious scene as Ayaan carrying a huge box of decorations is passing by .. trying to hide from Zoya ...and Asad tries to divert zoya's attention ... by pretending to be hurt/ busy/ thirsty etc .  

Rashid is busy with official work over phone .. To his colleague  Mr Sheikh of ..Imaan constructions and  Shireen tells him to relax and not over exert
Rashid thinks of telling Shireen about Dilshaad ..

Rashid then tells Shireen  that it might so happen that in future some one might come to live with them in this house ... She asks who ???.... Rashid asks her to think about his words with cool head ....Razia calls Shireen for something important

Precap for Monday ....Asad tells the viewers that it was Zoya's birthday and they had planned a surprise forher .. So let us give Zoya her surprise !!! There is a chocolate cake before him !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 08Nov13 "Waiting for the right moment"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-08, 23:51

Nice update.......:-))

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 00:38

asyalover wrote:Nice update.......:-))
looks like this will go on  for the next three more episodes 
first it was planning . today ayaan was carrying the decor 
next they will put it up ...
fourth they will bring zoya blind folded to the door ...
 fifth day she will get the actual surprise ... 
and cake cutting will be the last of course

Although nothing much happened today but it was hilarious and kept me glued to the screen

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:42; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 09:53

Hahaha u r right

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 14:49

asyalover wrote:Hahaha u r right
Looking forwards to all the Zingo hotties masti ... And zoya's happiness when she discovers her surprise !!!

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:43; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 16:11

Ya now qubool h story is getting a way......last in trp qubool h was in 11 position now it is on 8.......now only waiting for monday episode

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 20:45

asyalover wrote:Ya now qubool h story is getting a way......last in trp qubool h was in 11 position now it is on 8.......now only waiting for monday episode
I am sure with reduced negativity and Asya together it will rise further yaara 

bounce bounce bounce cheers

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:44; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 22:04

Ya now i want to see qubool h on 1 place but diya or bati is not living this space from many months........what a love of audience towards this serial wow....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:25

asyalover wrote:Ya now i want to see qubool h on 1 place but diya or bati is not living this space from many months........what a love of audience towards this serial wow....
even if it does not make it to the top it should be top 3 at least yaar bounce 
Party1 Party1 Thumbsup

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:41; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 22:32

Yaaa u r right it should be but i dont think so bcoz the points are same of both weeks i dont think so that viewers r watching this serial

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:40

asyalover wrote:Yaaa u r right it should be but i dont think so bcoz the points are same of both weeks i dont think so that viewers r watching this serial
the true lovers of the show .. who stuck to it all the while are enjoying all the romance and Asya nok jhok 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 23:03

Ya right yrr

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 23:16

asyalover wrote:Ya right yrr
There used to be some many of us here but now they are wondering whether to join back or not ... They are not sure AsYa will not separate again ... Whether Tannu billi has gone for ever or not .....
:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 23:19

Hahaha u r so funny nd right also yrr

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 23:52

asyalover wrote:Hahaha u r so funny nd right also yrr
Now there is oldie romance Dilshaad Rashid .... With Shireen being the third corner of the triangle ... Then we have Ayaan romancing without proper Talaq and Asad is happy even before the Nikah so we just do not know what is in store so once the viewers are sure they will not tune back to the show I feel .. What do you think Jenny ??
Frnds chatting 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 23:59

I dont think so yrr bcoz they r showing mona raabart sequences nd sometimes i feel that these doesnt change into love between them.........but sometimes i feel that it is only for fun......

But one thing i think is that this time asya will also not get marreid bcoz gul always show these things before the nikaah

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 00:11

asyalover wrote:I dont think so yrr bcoz they r showing mona raabart sequences nd sometimes i feel that these doesnt change into love between them.........but sometimes i feel that it is only for fun......

But one thing i think is that this time asya will also not get marreid bcoz gul always show these things before the nikaah
Hayee !! NO NIKAH !! Dont say that yaar there will be further fall in TRPs affraid 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-10, 00:15

I also know yrr but gul khan always break our hearts now how can we trust her she only said that asya will reunite she had still not said that they will get married

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 01:06

asyalover wrote:I also know yrr but gul khan always break our hearts now how can we trust her she only said that asya will reunite she had still not said that they will get married
So sad yaar when does she plan to get them married .. I hope this Qubool hai has a happy ending after all Question Question 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-10, 09:57

It is confirmed that if they will not get married now than at the end they will finally get married

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 10:25

asyalover wrote:It is confirmed that if they will not get married now than at the end they will finally get married
And that end will be after Dil-Ras re marriage ?. After najma-Imran children come??  After Nik-Far patch up ?? After Razia back to prison ?.scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-10, 11:22

Hehehe no yrr in between they will show fight between asad nd ayan

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 14:54

asyalover wrote:Hehehe no yrr in between they will show fight between asad nd ayan
Fight ?? OMG over what yaar ??.. over Zoya ?? NNOOOO !!!!...No No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-10, 15:04

I think its over zoya or at shireen nd dilshad bcoz now rashid nd dilshad also gonna unite nd this might create a fight between ayan nd asad

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 01:47

asyalover wrote:I think its over zoya or at shireen nd dilshad bcoz now rashid nd dilshad also gonna unite nd this might create a fight between ayan nd asad
Kya story hai yaar Jenny ... Have to grant it to Gul these two brothers have too many things in common .. They have problems over sharing same biwi now sharing same dad !! Next kya hai And same Dadi ????

Of course the siblings were always together .. Thank God !! ...
:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: