Latest topics

THEORIES ( Qubool Hai)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THEORIES ( Qubool Hai)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-15, 09:24

I know many are disappointed about the sour relationship between Asad and Zoya... but I think we kind of expected it, they have to go through the tough realization process before they finally commit...

Meanwhile maybe we can discuss some theories regarding the following:

- Why does Razia want Ayan to marry Humaira? Rashid is already behind bars, if convicted of the murder then Toya Abbu and Razia are free from the fear that Rashid might spill the beans one day. In that case they do not need an extra tie of marriage between Humaira and Ayan... I don't think Razia is the kind of mom who is doing this to make her daughter happy (as Humaira likes Ayan). I wonder if Humaira is even her daughter... They also mentioned (is earlier episodes) that they wanted the son in law to stay with them, why? Can Humaira be the real owner of the property? Maybe the murdered lady's daughter? Zoya's sister maybe? what's your theory? scratch

- What did Razia mean when she said (while killing that lady) "you have taken what is rightfully mine" I wonder if she and Toya abbu were lovers and he married that lady for property and got rid of her? But how can that be if the murder was 17 yrs ago and they (Razia and Siddiqui/ Toya) already had a daughter (Humaira, who is atleast 20). OR maybe she meant the property not a person (Toya). Again Humaira might be that ladies daughter, not Razia's. But shouldnt Zoya know if she had a baby sister, assuming that lady is Zoya's mom... scratch

- Tanveer and Billo Rani... If Billo Rani, the house help is Razia's spy... then why is Tanveer acting so suspicious? How can she not remember abt peanut allergy when she remember every other detail about Asad's childhood? Also she was in a hurry to get out of the house when the gas was leaking. WHo is this Tanveer? I guess we might get some idea tomorrow. Idea

-Why was Rashid setting fire to the Doll Factory? Even if he didnt know abt the dead body...he is still guilty of setting fire to the factory? Maybe to claim insurance money? How did they rope him to burn the factory down?

-Who is Shireen? She is not blood related to Toya abbu, he calls her sister... How did she get involved with Rashid? Shireen and Dilshad has children very close in age. Nuzhat (missing sister, LOL) and Najma (Tamatar) are of same age. It doesnt seem like Rashid was just blackmailed into the marriage ( by Razia & Toya) ...he was reproducing with 2 women at the same time (ewwww). It's very confusing...

- How did Zoya get the burn on her hand? Was she at the factory at the time of the fire? in that case how did she end up with that cousin from New York? Did the doll belong to Zoya or Najma (who was in the car)... its not as important i guess... but just something i was thinking about...

Any ideas? Frnds chatting

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: THEORIES ( Qubool Hai)

Post by tweety on 2013-03-15, 10:50

Itne saare Questions!! in sab ka javaab tho Gul matha ko be patha nahee hoga re. but i have lost my patience, i feel its too dragiing, i have lost the interest to watch it.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-15, 11:51

Sabi......u have come up with lots of matter to chew on...over the weekend.....thanks a ton dear :)

m in office with a strict deadline......will come back and discuss this aaraam se.....cant wait to get out of the office now Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-15, 14:04

unending kostins and no answer please

i feel dal mein kuch kala hein with tanu

baki questions

khuda jane ke kyon huwa hein ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-15, 14:17

in saare questions ke liye mujhe Scotland Yard, CBI, FBI, saare joh bhi ho, unko consult karna padega......abhi appointment leke aati hoon (runs)

But, all valid questions sabi, i just don't know the answers, if i have any bright ideas, will definitely share

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-03-15, 15:32

Sabi you have written a big theory paper :) ...Palloooo send this to Gula mata maybe she will give the answers

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-15, 16:31

Sabi....love your theories.....Zoya mentioned about a fire accident...if her mum was killed by Raziya and then Rashid lit the factory....then who must have saved her.....or was there two incidents of fire....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-16, 00:24

I dunno about the rest Sabi, but 'm very sure of one thing. The maid ain't billo rani. If she was, they never showed her in conversation with Razia. And how did the recording change overnight? It's Tanveer I'm super sure!

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-03-16, 00:46

Gosh Sabi so many questions and no answers in sight. I have stopped watching QH long back as I found it too dragging.
But all your question are evry logical but I doubt GUL will be ansering these questions in the episodes. 4 lions has a tendency to twist the past and leave it unanswered

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-16, 06:32

Sabi well a very nicely made list of questions.

Well I will give my views on them for what it matters.

1)Razia wants to keep Humeria at home because she is not well. She is suufering from some illness only the father and mother know about. Very strange it is. They want Humeria to get married to Ayaan, Ist he will be in the house and will look after the business. 2, He cant complain about the fact that they did not disclose that Humeria was suffering from an illness.Humeria is her own daughter no doubt about that. She would not take care of anyone else daughter so well. It is not in her genes.

2) I my theory is that Razia felt Maamujaan was her property. So if the lady was married/ having an affair she would have killed her. She did not want the property to go to anyone so that is what she meant. She has an elder daughter who is married into Haseena Bi's family and still they have not shown her very strange.

3) Tanveer is defo a plant of Razia. She appeared on the scene after Razia went to the terrace of the house and made a call. Then Razia called Billo to get the doll. Tanveer has purposely chosen Chicken Satay as a dish to be made. She I think did not want Asad to go to court. If Asad went to court then there is a chance that there will be some digging out the incident. Then Razia and Maamujaan will come into the scanner. So she choose that dish which has a peanut sause. Unfortunaly for her Zoya gave him the injection and saved him.She has changed the chip so that it would prove that Rashid was the culprit.

4) Rashid setting fire to the factory, well maybe he was being blackmailed by them that they will reveal his affair with Shireen to Dilshad.

5) Shireen is a muuh Bholi sister of Maamujaan. I think she loved Rasshid and they made use of that relationship, to get Rashid to do the dirty work. Then blackmailed him so that he would not tell the truth about the Gudiya factory. So inorder to keep him in their grip they made Rashid leave Dilshaad and get married to Shireen.
6) I think there were two fires. The first in Zoya's house and that is how she got the burnt marks. Zoya's aunt assumed that her mother was dead and took her away. The mother survied and came to the factory to confront maamujaan and Razia. Then Razia killed her. It was shown in the flashback that the murdered woman had a burnt arm. So the assumption is that it is Zoya's mother. Inorder to cover the crime they asked Raashid to set the factory on fire and blackmail him with the fact that he killed the lady.

This is my Thesis on QH. Aapko Qubool Hai?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-16, 11:06

Sabi..... .Tannu aka Salwar Kameez is defo grey.....and i feel...this raaz is not coming out soon........Rashid getting out of jail is end of chapter as of now......

Zoya and Humeira are not sisters, i feel...but yeah Zoya was defo involved in the fire accident.....

we just know one part of the story..and that is not even complete.......

lets see......if we get tidbits from Zoya's side...it wont be disclosed so soon....though.......

One thing which is of utmost necessity to QH now is we needs loads of PATIENCE coz the SECRET is not going to come out soon

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-16, 11:39

fire.whisky wrote:I dunno about the rest Sabi, but 'm very sure of one thing. The maid ain't billo rani. If she was, they never showed her in conversation with Razia. And how did the recording change overnight? It's Tanveer I'm super sure!

Agree, the maid isn't billo rani, let's say Tanvi is billo .............question is, why was the maid rummaging through the whole house like it's nobody's business??scratch Also, she's definitely searching for something and not trying to steal stuff, not sure what it is..... AAH, I GET IT, SHE MUST BE A POLICE AGENT:sunny:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-16, 11:43

pollyanna wrote:Sabi..... .Tannu aka Salwar Kameez is defo grey.....and i feel...this raaz is not coming out soon........Rashid getting out of jail is end of chapter as of now......

Zoya and Humeira are not sisters, i feel...but yeah Zoya was defo involved in the fire accident.....

lets see......if we get tidbits from Zoya's side...it wont be disclosed so soon....though.......

One thing which is of utmost necessity to QH now is we needs loads of PATIENCE coz the SECRET is not going to come out soon

Pallu, true yaar, I'm just beginning to lose my patience, ENOUGH ...... i don't understand why 4L can't get the story moving, true this GUDIA ki raaz kholegi when I become a BUDHIA, not before that:cry:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-16, 18:15

Lucky,

Pallu, true yaar, I'm just beginning to lose my patience, ENOUGH ...... i don't understand why 4L can't get the story moving, true this GUDIA ki raaz kholegi when I become a BUDHIA, not before that:cry:

Please have some patience. I no they are keechofying the story what is it was a elastic band it would break. This also happened in the previous show. But I would not like my friend to become a Bhudiya so soon. Let us see what happens when Raashid comes out of jail. How could he when the Gudiya clearly tells that Rashid murdered the woman? scratch

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 20:42

tweety wrote:Itne saare Questions!! in sab ka javaab tho Gul matha ko be patha nahee hoga re. but i have lost my patience, i feel its too dragiing, i have lost the interest to watch it.

Yes, they are dragging a bit, but I like the mystery aspect of it...
I'm sure this will eventually evolve. into Asad Zoya Ayan Humaira Tanveer love tangles
I have a feeling this time around Gul matah will give more answers than before...
Thanks for your reply...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 20:45

clarissasham wrote:unending kostins and no answer please

i feel dal mein kuch kala hein with tanu

baki questions

khuda jane ke kyon huwa hein ROFL

Love you shami... Cho many kostins, mera booty esleep Tamah ho Gaye.... :>//:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 20:47

chitmanas wrote:in saare questions ke liye mujhe Scotland Yard, CBI, FBI, saare joh bhi ho, unko consult karna padega......abhi appointment leke aati hoon (runs)

But, all valid questions sabi, i just don't know the answers, if i have any bright ideas, will definitely share

Ha ha ha ... Don't forget Sharlock either Lucky ... :>**:
I knw we will get some answers but thought it would fun to guess before that...
Thanks...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 20:50

sharmibalan wrote:Sabi....love your theories.....Zoya mentioned about a fire accident...if her mum was killed by Raziya and then Rashid lit the factory....then who must have saved her.....or was there two incidents of fire....

2 fire accidents... I guess that's what Anu mentioned in her post...
Thanks Sharmi... Hmmm let's see if we can guess more....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 20:53

fire.whisky wrote:I dunno about the rest Sabi, but 'm very sure of one thing. The maid ain't billo rani. If she was, they never showed her in conversation with Razia. And how did the recording change overnight? It's Tanveer I'm super sure!

Yes yes... The maid had nothing to do with it... She was shown to be sneaky to keep us confused... I love it.... It made my day when the recording was changed ... What did Dilshad say.. Nothing is what it seems ... Lie is wearing "truth's" lebaas....
This is an intelligent show... Love it...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 20:57

amimus wrote:Gosh Sabi so many questions and no answers in sight. I have stopped watching QH long back as I found it too dragging.
But all your question are evry logical but I doubt GUL will be ansering these questions in the episodes. 4 lions has a tendency to twist the past and leave it unanswered

I guess they wont answer ALL. But I have a feeling they will answer the pertinent ones... Like the factory fire... The mystery aspect of QH is much more coherent than the other show... The other one was more on romance and the deliver that superbly..
Sorry you are not watching... Maybe some day you will revisit...
Thanks for the reply :)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 21:21

anurao66 wrote:Lucky,

Please have some patience. I no they are keechofying the story what is it was a elastic band it would break. This also happened in the previous show. But I would not like my friend to become a Bhudiya so soon. Let us see what happens when Raashid comes out of jail. How could he when the Gudiya clearly tells that Rashid murdered the woman? scratch

Anu and Pallavi..... Thanks for coming up with answers... I appreciate it... I loved how the on the doll changed.... I was going to give Tanu the benefit of doubt...but as soon as I heard the message I was sooo pleased... CVs are consistent with amazing cliff hangers ... I must b one of the few who like the mystery side of the story...
Like dilshad said " every lie is wearing the leebas of truth". .....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 21:50

anurao66 wrote:Sabi well a very nicely made list of questions.

Well I will give my views on them for what it matters.

1)Razia wants to keep Humeria at home because she is not well. She is suufering from some illness only the father and mother know about. Very strange it is. They want Humeria to get married to Ayaan, Ist he will be in the house and will look after the business. 2, He cant complain about the fact that they did not disclose that Humeria was suffering from an illness.Humeria is her own daughter no doubt about that. She would not take care of anyone else daughter so well. It is not in her genes.
*** I missed Humairas illness epi...must be an earlier epi when I wasn't a regular. That makes more sense.... What kind of secret illness I wonder... She looks quite healthy.
Thanks Anu...what would I do without you?

2) I my theory is that Razia felt Maamujaan was her property. So if the lady was married/ having an affair she would have killed her. She did not want the property to go to anyone so that is what she meant. She has an elder daughter who is married into Haseena Bi's family and still they have not shown her very strange.
*** Aha... It's the other way around... You think the lady was having an affair with mamujan. I think it might be more than affair... Maybe she was married ( as u mentioned) to Toya too. Well Rashid is married to 2 women, maybe Toya was married to both. Razia killed her to get both Toya and factory back.....nice... Like that theory...what a brilliant mind you have Anu...

3) Tanveer is defo a plant of Razia. She appeared on the scene after Razia went to the terrace of the house and made a call. Then Razia called Billo to get the doll. Tanveer has purposely chosen Chicken Satay as a dish to be made. She I think did not want Asad to go to court. If Asad went to court then there is a chance that there will be some digging out the incident. Then Razia and Maamujaan will come into the scanner. So she choose that dish which has a peanut sause. Unfortunaly for her Zoya gave him the injection and saved him.She has changed the chip so that it would prove that Rashid was the culprit.
***. We have no doubt now... I have a feeling that Asad might want to marry her to keep Zoya away.... The way Arnav wanted to marry Lavanya... Yeah...Dewali KissMiss repeat/ remix version.... I am giddy!!!

4) Rashid setting fire to the factory, well maybe he was being blackmailed by them that they will reveal his affair with Shireen to Dilshad.
**** he was being blackmàiled....hmmmm.... But did he really fall for Shireen or they tricked him into it? The way Razia drugged Ayan and Humaira to get married , as Monorama would "repeat telecast gawa"?

5) Shireen is a muuh Bholi sister of Maamujaan. I think she loved Rasshid and they made use of that relationship, to get Rashid to do the dirty work. Then blackmailed him so that he would not tell the truth about the Gudiya factory. So inorder to keep him in their grip they made Rashid leave Dilshaad and get married to Shireen.
*** accepted...thanks brainiac.

6) I think there were two fires. The first in Zoya's house and that is how she got the burnt marks. Zoya's aunt assumed that her mother was dead and took her away. The mother survied and came to the factory to confront maamujaan and Razia. Then Razia killed her. It was shown in the flashback that the murdered woman had a burnt arm. So the assumption is that it is Zoya's mother. Inorder to cover the crime they asked Raashid to set the factory on fire and blackmail him with the fact that he killed the lady.
*** 2 fires... Was the first one at the house Asad and Zoya visited? Right before the Bhnag confession? The caretaker didnt mention a fire...hmmm...missed the burn on Zoya's moms hand... Perils of watching on 9 inch screen on IPad...
Things make more sense now...

This is my Thesis on QH. Aapko Qubool Hai?
**** oh I love you Anu... Of course Qubool Hai... BTW. I had said that in real life when I got married.... I couldn't stop snickering and elders told me to look "shy and embarrassed" and not say it the first time... I had to wait for the quazi to repeat the whole thing again and I snorted the answer sounding like a :pig:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 22:00

pollyanna wrote:Sabi..... .Tannu aka Salwar Kameez is defo grey.....and i feel...this raaz is not coming out soon........Rashid getting out of jail is end of chapter as of now......

Oh I have all the patience Pallavi... This is the most intelligent serial for me right now... I don't watch a lot... So I don't knw a lot... Like Arjun or the terrorist one... But I like this one... The mind game as well as romance...

My fear is that Asad will try to get married to Tanveer ( Lavanya style) to hurt himself and Zoya. Zoya and humaira could be half sisters ... If Toya was married to both ( razia and Zoya's mom) ... 1722 ( ek Saath do do ) style...

Anu mentioned there might've been. 2 fires... One at the house and one at the factory.
I ain't leaving this serial...I love it...
Thanks for your theories professor... Keep discussing...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-16, 22:05

chitmanas wrote:

Agree, the maid isn't billo rani, let's say Tanvi is billo .............question is, why was the maid rummaging through the whole house like it's nobody's business??scratch Also, she's definitely searching for something and not trying to steal stuff, not sure what it is..... AAH, I GET IT, SHE MUST BE A POLICE AGENT:sunny:

Both of you gals are brilliant... Thanks... The police agent maid... She certainly has the figure for it to be in armed forces.... ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-16, 23:06

anurao66 wrote:Lucky,

Anu, for you my friend, I'll remain young and restless forever and ever:)Wink, I think the gudia will also lose patience, come alive and start talking, that should scare the hell out of RAZIA, I'm just picturing it and going

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum