Latest topics

THEORIES ( Qubool Hai)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THEORIES ( Qubool Hai)

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-17, 03:05

Or may be a helping hand to Asad! I have a sudden feeling that she was there on Asad's will and my god I won't be surprised if Asad turns the table for all. After all how can the protagonist play a sidekick? What say?

chitmanas wrote:
fire.whisky wrote:I dunno about the rest Sabi, but 'm very sure of one thing. The maid ain't billo rani. If she was, they never showed her in conversation with Razia. And how did the recording change overnight? It's Tanveer I'm super sure!

Agree, the maid isn't billo rani, let's say Tanvi is billo .............question is, why was the maid rummaging through the whole house like it's nobody's business??scratch Also, she's definitely searching for something and not trying to steal stuff, not sure what it is..... AAH, I GET IT, SHE MUST BE A POLICE AGENT:sunny:

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-17, 03:22

ROFL

Shesherkobita wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
fire.whisky wrote:I dunno about the rest Sabi, but 'm very sure of one thing. The maid ain't billo rani. If she was, they never showed her in conversation with Razia. And how did the recording change overnight? It's Tanveer I'm super sure!

Agree, the maid isn't billo rani, let's say Tanvi is billo .............question is, why was the maid rummaging through the whole house like it's nobody's business??scratch Also, she's definitely searching for something and not trying to steal stuff, not sure what it is..... AAH, I GET IT, SHE MUST BE A POLICE AGENT:sunny:

Both of you gals are brilliant... Thanks... The police agent maid... She certainly has the figure for it to be in armed forces.... ROFL

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-17, 09:59

What the!!!! u all are just "UNBELIEVABLE" :lol!:

Billo rani in armed forces/police agent :*lol*: ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-17, 10:18

Pallu,

Sabi..... .Tannu aka Salwar Kameez is defo grey.....and i feel...this raaz is not coming out soon........Rashid getting out of jail is end of chapter as of now......

Zoya and Humeira are not sisters, i feel...but yeah Zoya was defo involved in the fire accident.....

we just know one part of the story..and that is not even complete.......

lets see......if we get tidbits from Zoya's side...it wont be disclosed so soon....though.......

One thing which is of utmost necessity to QH now is we needs loads of PATIENCE coz the SECRET is not going to come out soon

I was half asleep when I read this post. I thought you said that Tanveer was wearing a grey Salwar which means she is grey.

Zoya and Humeria are probably half sister with Maamujaan their father.Zoya was involved in a fire maybe at home along with her mother. Zoya will be taken away by her aunt. Then the mother who survived the fire will meet her end in Razia the Witches hands.

Well the secret will not come out soon I just want to know what Asad will do with that Gudiya and how Rasid came out of jail free.

For any more theories we have to wait for Sathya or Doods to come up with fantastic and brilliant decoding.Not that the CV will follow that story.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-17, 10:22

Sabi,

**** oh I love you Anu... Of course Qubool Hai... BTW. I had said that in real life when I got married.... I couldn't stop snickering and elders told me to look "shy and embarrassed" and not say it the first time... I had to wait for the quazi to repeat the whole thing again and I snorted the answer sounding like a

Sabi your answer had me in splits ROFL ROFL Thanks for liking my answers.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-17, 10:23

Arrey she can be Asad's detective too! Frnds chatting

pollyanna wrote:What the!!!! u all are just "UNBELIEVABLE" :lol!:

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-17, 10:25

Yes Pallu, why will a girl go searching all tiny drawers and cupboards which can hardly hold a doll. Is it to throw us off balance.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-17, 10:27

fire.whisky wrote:Arrey she can be Asad's detective too! Frnds chatting

Yes Radhika,

Of course she can but she did not help Asad much. ROFL

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-17, 12:50

fire.whisky wrote:Or may be a helping hand to Asad! I have a sudden feeling that she was there on Asad's will and my god I won't be surprised if Asad turns the table for all. After all how can the protagonist play a sidekick? What say?

chitmanas wrote:

fire.whisky (I know you are radhika, but love ur id too much and i can't help but use it :)), one thing i've learnt watching IPK is they alway make the hero lose his brains somewhere:roll:, so i dunno if they'll show Asad planning stuff.......... if what you said really happens, it'll make me very happy:bounce:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-17, 17:03

That was Arnav & this is Asad. oh, yeah the A factor theory, you might be right after all
:* emb*:

I'm glad you like it fire.whisky ways Frnds chatting Dance long hug

chitmanas wrote:
fire.whisky wrote:Or may be a helping hand to Asad! I have a sudden feeling that she was there on Asad's will and my god I won't be surprised if Asad turns the table for all. After all how can the protagonist play a sidekick? What say?

chitmanas wrote:

fire.whisky (I know you are radhika, but love ur id too much and i can't help but use it :)), one thing i've learnt watching IPK is they alway make the hero lose his brains somewhere:roll:, so i dunno if they'll show Asad planning stuff.......... if what you said really happens, it'll make me very happy:bounce:

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum