Latest topics

Ashlok - VM [ Chennai Sentamizh]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashlok - VM [ Chennai Sentamizh]

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-09, 11:31

Dear Friends,

This is weekend Special.... I am the least active member here..... So I try to give my presence atleast once in a week...

Hope you all enjoy this VM....

Song : Chennai Sentamizh
                                Movie: M.Kumaran, S/O. Mahalakshmi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Give your likes and comments....

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashlok - VM [ Chennai Sentamizh]

Post by slmu on 2013-11-09, 12:36

Abi, not familiar with this song.. very nice VM :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-09, 12:49

slmu wrote:Abi, not familiar with this song.. very nice VM :)
Hey, My dear constant supporter.... I am sorry .... I try to include english subtitles....but not able to find time.... In next VM I ll do.... If you wish I ll send the original video link.... Hmm you enjoyed video sequence na?...

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 13:26

Abi loved watching the very sweet VM of yours my dear .. The song is definitely a love sone praising the girl is it ?? Loved the tune and the melody ... Your editing is very good and liked your selection of scenes ...
Thanks to you for sharing my dear

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-09, 13:56

abi_niki wrote:
Hey, My dear constant supporter.... I am sorry .... I try to include english subtitles....but not able to find time.... In next VM I ll do.... If you wish I ll send the original video link.... Hmm you enjoyed video sequence na?...
I am Tamil Abi.. so don't need subtitles.. but for the others it would be great.

I enjoyed it very much.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-09, 14:13

I lyk ur selection of scenes abi

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-09, 16:18

This used to be my fav Song during those times, loved the wordplay, Chennai-yam, Senthamizhaam .. Enna oru Kurumbuthannam ..

As Usual, Summa Dhool Kilappittemma !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-09, 20:08

--sumana13-- wrote:Abi loved watching the very sweet VM of yours my dear .. The song is definitely a love sone praising the girl  is it ?? Loved the tune and the melody ... Your editing is very good and liked your selection of scenes ...
Thanks to  you for sharing my dear
Thanks a lot.....  think to add subtitles but couldnt....and my laptop also threaten me because of its battery problem....

@blue - Yes.... and the location of this song (original)  i like very much !!!....

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-09, 20:12

slmu wrote:
abi_niki wrote:
I am Tamil Abi.. so don't need subtitles.. but for the others it would be great.

I enjoyed it very much.
@ blue - Achoo!!! then not familiar with this song.....bad.... (just for fun)....

But I like this song very much one of my fav song.... if get time watch its original version.... hope you like that.....

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-09, 20:15

abi_niki wrote:
slmu wrote:
abi_niki wrote:

I enjoyed it very much.
@ blue - Achoo!!! then not familiar with this song.....bad.... (just for fun)....

But I like this song very much one of my fav song.... if get time watch its original version.... hope you like that.....
Actually, since I don't live in India, somehow have lost touch with Tamil cinema. So a lot of songs are unfamiliar.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-09, 20:19

Charanya wrote:I lyk ur selection of scenes abi
Thanks a lot.....

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-09, 20:28

Tanthya wrote:This used to be my fav Song during those times, loved the wordplay, Chennai-yam, Senthamizhaam .. Enna oru Kurumbuthannam ..

As Usual, Summa Dhool Kilappittemma !!
Thank you so much......

@blue - imagine.... if this serial is dubbed in Tamil then what will they do for this scene? I just give the hint for them..... [ Cvs going to beat me]

Me too ....this is my fav song....the mixing of Katak steps & Bharathanatiyam, Classical rhythms, location, and Harish's voice  everything I like it in this song....

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-11-09, 20:30

slmu wrote:
abi_niki wrote:
slmu wrote:
abi_niki wrote:Hey, My dear constant supporter.... I am sorry .... I try to include english subtitles....but not able to find time.... In next VM I ll do.... If you wish I ll send the original video link.... Hmm you enjoyed video sequence na?...

I enjoyed it very much.

Actually, since I don't live in India, somehow have lost touch with Tamil cinema. So a lot of songs are unfamiliar.
K..... then not bad.....:)

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum