Karan Jenny on cover of GR8 !!!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 20:40

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Karan Jenny on cover of GR8 !!!...

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 22:16

Thnks for sharing........dear sumana can i know u bcoz i dont know u i only now your name......i want to know bcoz i am intrested in knowing new people talking with them......hope u r understanding.....if i hurted u so really sry

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:30

asyalover wrote:Thnks for sharing........dear sumana can i know u bcoz i dont know u i only now your name......i want to know bcoz i am intrested in knowing new people talking with them......hope u r understanding.....if i hurted u so really sry
My dear Asyalover ... I am Sumana and you are free to call me sumana or just manu like some one has lovingly shortened my name you are most welcome yaara .. and why should I feel hurt my friend !!.. you have been most polite and and courteous.. do tell me your name buddy ... am glad to be your friend :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 22:34

Hiii my name is jenny

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 22:34

From where u are

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 22:36

asyalover wrote:Hiii my name is jenny

Frnds chatting 
we will surely have lots of fun here my friend 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 23:02

Absolutly yrr when i am here then all fun will be also here

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 23:14

asyalover wrote:Absolutly yrr when i am here then all fun will be also here

Heheh ... Looking forwards to having lots of great enjoyment with Jenny

Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 23:22

Yaaa but till now i am able to make u frnd only nd feeling happy also .......but where r others yrrr

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-09, 23:33

asyalover wrote:Yaaa but till now i am able to make u frnd only nd feeling happy also .......but where r others yrrr
No worries yaar we both are enough .. We shall have lots of fun talking about AsYa ...long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-09, 23:50

Right we need others but if they want to come if they dont then we r much enough yrr.....to talk

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 01:32

asyalover wrote:Right we need others but if they want to come if they dont then we r much enough yrr.....to talk
Yeah one good friend is better that having ten useless ones ... :heart: :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 06:56

100% true

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 07:44

asyalover wrote:Absolutly yrr when i am here then all fun will be also here
Happy to meet a fun loving girl ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-11, 07:48

Here I am .... I'm useless Sabrina ....ROFL 

I love Zoya character.... Even when she screams and talks loud .... I still love her.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 09:12

Shesherkobita wrote:Here I am .... I'm useless Sabrina ....ROFL 

I love Zoya character.... Even when she screams and talks loud .... I still love her.
ha ha ha u r useless??? :shocked :
~scratching my head~
why wud u be useless?? For loving zoya??...sry for my useless brain's useless comment

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 10:10

Aasudi wrote:

~scratching my head~
why wud u be useless?? For loving zoya??...sry for my useless brain's useless comment  
Hi Sush ... Sabrina is trying to show us how she has bee rendered useless due to her overwhelming love for the show ....

Sabrina !!..:heart: :heart: .. if what you do here is useless then we love your uselessness and we miss all your uselessness when you are missing from the threads .. We want more and more of this you can not use this as an excuse because we wont let you ... Because you love Zoya just like us yaara Sabrina ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 10:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

~scratching my head~
Hi Sush ... Sabrina is trying to show us how she has bee rendered useless due to her overwhelming love for the show ....

Sabrina !!..:heart: :heart: .. if what you do here is useless then we love your uselessness and we miss all your uselessness when you are missing from the threads .. We want more and more of this you can not use this as an excuse because we wont let you ... Because you love Zoya just like us yaara Sabrina ....
awww sumi, u r such a sweetheart...thank u for ur words...love u...n sabi, mark sumi's words...u r nt useless okay :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 12:43

Aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Aasudi wrote:

~scratching my head~
Hi Sush ... Sabrina is trying to show us  how she has bee rendered useless due to her overwhelming love for the show ....

awww sumi, u r such a sweetheart...thank u for ur words...love u...n sabi, mark sumi's words...u r nt useless okay :-)
Hugs Sush ....long hug 

Now that Asad n Zoya are together .... And that accidental unbelievable nikah has been dealt with un another unbelievable fashion ... Please give your vishesh tippani .... Expert comments !! :sunny: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 13:18

Sumi, dear what did u just say?? There's not gonna come any useful comments frm my messed up brain n u r saying vishesh....
Btw, the way they showed dilshaad caressing rashid i was at awe..how much soft she can be??? She had raised two children on her own,so how can she be such weak suddenly??? Yes,she is going thru turmoil of seeing her hubby near to death but still i wud love if she does otherwise than weakening herself infront of hm...
Abt asad zoya, i m luking forward to their tiff regarding dilshad -rashid...hope zoya also thinks abt shireen b4 supporting dilshaad-rashid and asad also thinks abt what he did wth zoya n listens to his father's reason...
I m nt much liking ha ha happy singh sort of stuffs here ...but since the backstory is sth else lets endure it

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 14:50

Aasudi wrote:Sumi, dear what did u just say?? There's not gonna come any useful comments frm my messed up brain n u r saying vishesh....
Btw, the way they showed dilshaad caressing rashid i was at awe..how much soft she can be??? She had raised two children on her own,so how can she be such weak suddenly??? Yes,she is going thru turmoil of seeing her hubby near to death but still i wud love if she does otherwise than weakening herself infront of hm...
Abt asad zoya, i m luking forward to their tiff regarding dilshad -rashid...hope zoya also thinks abt shireen b4 supporting dilshaad-rashid and asad also thinks abt what he did wth zoya n listens to his father's reason...
I m nt much liking ha ha happy singh sort of stuffs here ...but since the backstory is sth else lets endure it
Aasudi vishesh means special/ important .. Not useless :heart: :heart: 

And liked your points yaara .. But all said n done I do want Dilshaad n Rashid to be together yaar ...flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 15:07

--sumana13-- wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Sumi, dear what did u just say?? There's not gonna come any useful comments frm my messed up brain n u r saying vishesh....
Aasudi vishesh means special/ important .. Not useless :heart: :heart: 

And liked your points yaara .. But all said n done I do want Dilshaad n Rashid to be together yaar ...flower 
yes, everyone wants luv-birds to unite but if i think, the man who betrayed u (be for whatever reasons) with ur life shall not be forgiven easily...even if u forgive, becuz u r gud, the pain u lived is nt worth forgetting... If u hav lived half of ur life without love despite loving, then dnt giv up ur self dependency so easily for love either

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 16:06

Aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Aasudi vishesh means special/ important .. Not useless  :heart: :heart: 

yes, everyone wants luv-birds to unite but if i think, the man who betrayed u (be for whatever reasons) with ur life shall not be forgiven easily...even if u forgive, becuz u r gud, the pain u lived is nt worth forgetting... If u hav lived half of ur life without love despite loving, then dnt giv up ur self dependency so easily for love either
Yes I do understand .. What you are saying .. But her loving heart will forgive and she will still try to put behind her all the hurt and accept him as he too loves her .. And he is the one who is keen on being together with her once again ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 16:20

Hello guys it looks that u all r very big fans of asya.... nd where were u all in these days

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 16:27

asyalover wrote:Hello guys it looks that u all r very big fans of asya.... nd where were u all in these days
hi, jenny...i m just here only...around the forum itself...i m not a big fan or sth like that of asya or Qubool Hai...but i do watch the show...sth i like, sth i dnt...currently, i m more nt liking what is being shown...just watching for sake of watching

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum