Latest topics

The value of Silence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The value of Silence

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-10, 12:22

Hope Jodha realises the value of silence atleast after this latest fiasco. She should be cautious while treading on the territories in high places with abundant power especially with dangerous snakes in the grass like shaifu and MA.

Wonder where she left her wits and brains when she explained her actions in detail to Shaifu.

Her candour with Ruqs regarding the thunderstorm night was also uncalled for.

She was most foolish in Amer when she kept alienating the power centre of Agra(Hindustan in fact) with her smug speeches and taunt tirades and her touch me not dramatics esp when his behaviour was dignified. (Hope she was not doing a jab tak hai jaan)

As for the promo, Saifu is too much of a jackal to link hiself directly with Jodha. Remaining in the Emperor’s good books is very vital for him.  I guess it must have been Sujamal come to wish her on her birthday as he turned up for her wedding in disguise. Saifu being the only one who recognises Suja must have flatly denied it was Suja and thus had his revenge; hence the wide smiles.

So we are all back to square one, back to the dathure ka ark phase, only worse because we will have not only Jalal raging at Jodha but Jodha furious with Jalal as well over ‘ashobhaniya vyavahar’.

Goodness is fine, but only when combined with practical wisdom. Eloquence is a gift indeed but only when used wisely: at the proper place, proper time and to the proper audience. Hope our ice queen realises this soon.

-Sandhya

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: The value of Silence

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-10, 13:16

Well said Sandhya!!

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-10, 15:43

Very well said Sandhya. Jodha is someone who is too smart for her own good. She is going to learn a bitter lesson. My heart goes out to Jalal who is going above and beyond to please her yet has to deal with this shocker? Jodha I feel sad coz she has pushed herself into this situation unknowingly and by totally underestimating the power of the enemy.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-10, 19:43

Loved your post Sadhya .. You have said it perfectly right my dear friend ...
We are back to square one ... And I do wish Jo maintains her dignified silence for a change yaar .. May be the Dhatura drink will bring some respite to her overactive speech centres in her brain

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum