Latest topics

arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 05:38


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




prologue

the bus came out of nowhere. it hurtled down the narrow lane at reckless speed, weaving from side to side, a storm of dry afternoon dust in its wake, a frenzied behemoth on a rampage.

he saw it before her. there was no time to lose.

"khushi!"

why did her name always sound so different on his tongue, a need in it, an excitement, a feeling like no other, that "kh" as he exhaled and carried her name on his breath.

swiftly he moved, arm slicing the air, pushing her out of the way. she fell backward startled, winded by the force of his push. what was...

and a silence fell across the world.

before her eyes a large metal monster in blue and white raced straight toward arnav singh raizada and no, it didn't stop. it made contact with his supple, intense body and continued to move. the impact threw him up and out. she watched as his body flew, was she really seeing this, but there he was still moving in an arc through the air, the hot, blazing afternoon glare of delhi's 3 o'clock sun in june wrapping around his arched frame, unable to stop the flight.

then he fell on the hard charcoal gray asphalt, where steam rose from the surface, a shimmery layer
about six inches high, floating endlessly just above the ground... time for mirages, this heat before the rains.

but that was no mirage.

arnavji... yes, arnavji was lying there. still. he wasn't moving at all. and something dark red had just begun to flow on to the bitumen gray.

"arnavji," her breath shivered on his name, a chill she'd not known before grasping her hands, clutching her heart, freezing her thoughts. she stood up without realising she had and started to run toward him, she must reach him, she must, but what was happening, why were her legs not carrying her forward? and what was that dark red thing?

was it time for holi? and who were these people running toward her... reaching him. no no, leave him alone, she wanted to scream, i am coming, i know what he needs. he doesn't like to be touched by strangers. he is going to get very angry if he he sees this. you can't handle his gussa...

the sun grew more orange and hot white.

a desire stalked the air, what did it want. and why was he so still? and where was all sound, she couldn't hear a thing.



without you
i started writing this story a while ago, when some disturbing shots of the so called death scene started appearing around the second anniversary of iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? bothered me no end, till i thought, ok let's enter this scary moment and see what happens. i was prepared to go as far as the story took me, completely sure it isn't that easy to kill off the love or the idea of khushi and asr. it wasn't. have written sixteen chapters already. i do hope you enjoy the prologue. i will post a chapter every day, for the next 15 days, after which maybe once or twice a week... let me see. i do hope you enjoy the story... maybe i should say this up front, this is not a tragedy, it is a love story where living is very much a part of the plan. actually in most legendary love tales someone has to die or the lovers have to part... what i adored about kkg and asr is that despite all horrors they both lived and stayed together. an abs triumph of love this one... really. and are they legendary? need we even ask...






index


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



note:
arnav singh raizada and khushi kumari gupta are beautiful characters conceived and created by the writers, actors, directors, producers of iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. while watching them across 398 episodes of this daily serial, somewhere the characters started becoming part of my life, and began to belong to me. i thank the original creators for a lend of the two characters as i weave my own tales about them. thanks also for all the other players. these stories are written just for pleasure and involve no commercial gain, but have to say the enjoyment is priceless.


Last edited by indi52 on 2014-04-29, 19:03; edited 46 times in total

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-11-11, 09:52

Dear Indi,
You always bring new life to our beloved Arshi..and this time too we are ready for the emotional journey through your words!already feeling the horror of what is to come along with the promise of joy at the end..what more could a Arhi fan want?Thank you for sharing this with us.....can't wait!

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 10:51

Had tears in my eyes...love ur words n the way it played...Havoc...i m back in last november,when it was ought to happen but didnt...oh!! Give me back THEM...will you?? I know u can so please give me back the place where i belong,which belongs to me...yes,this november

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-11, 11:07

Oh Indi, I cant believe that you started from where it was supposed to end...

Cant wait to read more... Cant wait to take up this journey of absolute pained wait along with Khushi until her Arnavji woke up and recovered from his fall!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by archie_79 on 2013-11-11, 11:41

U have given ur FF a heart-wrenching start, Indi but beautifully written. It still shudders me to visualize the ASR death scene which they had shot. Will wait for ur subsequent chapters. If u need any help in posting, do let me know

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-11, 12:00

Oh the careless me, I just read the title of the story... Is it really without him? GOD!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-11, 13:17

Hey Indi hug1 

Good start.. waiting for more..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 13:52

Shegarf71 wrote:Dear Indi,
You always bring new life to our beloved Arshi..and this time too we are ready for the emotional journey through your words!already feeling the horror of what is to come along with the promise of joy at the end..what more could a Arhi fan want?Thank you for sharing this with us.....can't wait!
thanks, meenakshi, i hope you all enjoy it... i have been writing a lighter story as well... maybe next weekend shall start posting that one too... would love to see asr khushi fans read them... never ever did i think i'd write fan fiction, but here i am and i seem to really enjoy it, even learn stuff... :)

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 13:59

Aasudi wrote:Had tears in my eyes...love ur words n the way it played...Havoc...i m back in last november,when it was ought to happen but didnt...oh!! Give me back THEM...will you?? I know u can so please give me back the place where i belong,which belongs to me...yes,this november
aasudi... it was such a havoc november, wasn't it. and here we are again, a year on... still in love and perhaps even a little bit of shock, certainly a lot of sadness, that we won't see that two raising temperatures and giggles and dhakdhaks any more.

wish i could bring them back... but i do hope there's enough of them here to keep us feeling and dreaming... how they wrecked my skd. Rolling Eyes

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 14:02

Abavi wrote:Oh Indi, I cant believe that you started from where it was supposed to end...

Cant wait to read more... Cant wait to take up this journey of absolute pained wait along with Khushi until her Arnavji woke up and recovered from his fall!
hi abavi,

why am i getting the feeling i know your and asudi's names? old age, am shaking head at my own forgetful state. so he recovered... hmmm, your arnav ji is one tough one to do away with... a whole channel found out :lol!:who am i to defy that? yes, he'll be back and how.

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 14:04

archie_79 wrote:U have given ur FF a heart-wrenching start, Indi but beautifully written. It still shudders me to visualize the ASR death scene which they had shot. Will wait for ur subsequent chapters. If u need any help in posting, do let me know
hi shilpa,

sometimes i still wonder at their complete lack of faith in a thing... creators so happily ready to kill... thanks for liking the writing... hope you enjoys what's next.

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 14:05

Abavi wrote:Oh the careless me, I just read the title of the story... Is it really without him? GOD!
can we even breathe without him? Wink  nahiiiin, not to worry, he's around.

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 14:06

Maria J wrote:Hey Indi hug1 

Good start.. waiting for more..
thanks maria... updating tomorrow. do read. me thrilled all of you read.

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-11, 14:07

That was so emotional and beautifully written Truly heart touching !

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-11, 14:09

indi52 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Oh Indi, I cant believe that you started from where it was supposed to end...

Cant wait to read more... Cant wait to take up this journey of absolute pained wait along with Khushi until her Arnavji woke up and recovered from his fall!
hi abavi,

why am i getting the feeling i know your and asudi's names? old age, am shaking head at my own forgetful state. so he recovered... hmmm, your arnav ji is one tough one to do away with... a whole channel found out :lol!:who am i to defy that? yes, he'll be back and how.
Yeah Indi, I have read your stories in the other forum. But I am not sure if we know eachother by names... I am a scattered brain too, so no stress there...

Call me Vi like everyone else here :)

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 14:24

indi52 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Had tears in my eyes...love ur words n the way it played...Havoc...i m back in last november,when it was ought to happen but didnt...oh!! Give me back THEM...will you?? I know u can so please give me back the place where i belong,which belongs to me...yes,this november
aasudi... it was such a havoc november, wasn't it. and here we are again, a year on... still in love and perhaps even a little bit of shock, certainly a lot of sadness, that we won't see that two raising temperatures and giggles and dhakdhaks any more.

wish i could bring them back... but i do hope there's enough of them here to keep us feeling and dreaming... how they wrecked my skd. Rolling Eyes
trust me, u made me feel arnav khushi again with ur words...not as i saw it in my tv screen but yes as i breathe them in my heart...i m the one loving write ups over shows but with arnav-khushi, i loved what i saw as much as i m reading the write up(or a novel) behind the show...u can very much give us THEM back...with ur words...by the way, last night in a daze, dreaming arshi n ipk i cut down some words for lyrics of a new type rabba vey version...hpy version but after tragedy(ipk's end) formatted in male kyun dard hai...t/f frm 'kyun' to 'yun',hope u like it...it goes as:

Yun rahon pe aise mil ke hum, Bichhde naa ho ke judaa...
Yun sanjon ke tere yaadon ko, jiyenge har ek lamhaa...
Yun hashratein hai fida, tere ishq mein
rabba vey, rabba vey
rabba vey, rabba vey

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 14:49

indi52 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:U have given ur FF a heart-wrenching start, Indi but beautifully written. It still shudders me to visualize the ASR death scene which they had shot. Will wait for ur subsequent chapters. If u need any help in posting, do let me know
hi shilpa,

sometimes i still wonder at their complete lack of faith in a thing... creators so happily ready to kill... thanks for liking the writing... hope you enjoys what's next.
ladies, i was ready to see ASR's death...too much willing to experience the moment of tragedy with open arms...but i cud not...i still wish four lions or star who have the authority to launch the footages...i want to see barun living ASR's death...he is an excellent actor n i missed a chance to bow down to him all over again for that scene he performed... He acted n i cud nt see, a tragedy itself...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-11, 15:06

Aasudi wrote:
indi52 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:U have given ur FF a heart-wrenching start, Indi but beautifully written. It still shudders me to visualize the ASR death scene which they had shot. Will wait for ur subsequent chapters. If u need any help in posting, do let me know
hi shilpa,

sometimes i still wonder at their complete lack of faith in a thing... creators so happily ready to kill... thanks for liking the writing... hope you enjoys what's next.
ladies, i was ready to see ASR's death...too much willing to experience the moment of tragedy with open arms...but i cud not...i still wish four lions or star who have the authority to launch the footages...i want to see barun living ASR's death...he is an excellent actor n i missed a chance to bow down to him all over again for that scene he performed... He acted n i cud nt see, a tragedy itself...
I couldnt take myself to see him die..my heart wouldnt stand that shock No 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-11, 15:10

zuzana wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
indi52 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:U have given ur FF a heart-wrenching start, Indi but beautifully written. It still shudders me to visualize the ASR death scene which they had shot. Will wait for ur subsequent chapters. If u need any help in posting, do let me know
hi shilpa,

sometimes i still wonder at their complete lack of faith in a thing... creators so happily ready to kill... thanks for liking the writing... hope you enjoys what's next.
ladies, i was ready to see ASR's death...too much willing to experience the moment of tragedy with open arms...but i cud not...i still wish four lions or star who have the authority to launch the footages...i want to see barun living ASR's death...he is an excellent actor n i missed a chance to bow down to him all over again for that scene he performed... He acted n i cud nt see, a tragedy itself...
I couldnt take myself to see him die..my heart wouldnt stand that shock  No 
Atleast they could have shown it as Khushi's dream pa.. We missed watching the excellence is action. That scene would have added another feather in his already full cap!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 15:15

indi52 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Oh Indi, I cant believe that you started from where it was supposed to end...

Cant wait to read more... Cant wait to take up this journey of absolute pained wait along with Khushi until her Arnavji woke up and recovered from his fall!
hi abavi,

why am i getting the feeling i know your and asudi's names? old age, am shaking head at my own forgetful state. so he recovered... hmmm, your arnav ji is one tough one to do away with... a whole channel found out :lol!:who am i to defy that? yes, he'll be back and how.
indi hugs...u hv a feeling u knw me? Obviously v knw each other...v meet in Barun AT...i m sushma...u r right ASR is tough, channel n the whole industry knws it ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-11, 15:16

Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
indi52 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:U have given ur FF a heart-wrenching start, Indi but beautifully written. It still shudders me to visualize the ASR death scene which they had shot. Will wait for ur subsequent chapters. If u need any help in posting, do let me know
hi shilpa,

sometimes i still wonder at their complete lack of faith in a thing... creators so happily ready to kill... thanks for liking the writing... hope you enjoys what's next.
ladies, i was ready to see ASR's death...too much willing to experience the moment of tragedy with open arms...but i cud not...i still wish four lions or star who have the authority to launch the footages...i want to see barun living ASR's death...he is an excellent actor n i missed a chance to bow down to him all over again for that scene he performed... He acted n i cud nt see, a tragedy itself...
I couldnt take myself to see him die..my heart wouldnt stand that shock  No 
Atleast they could have shown it as Khushi's dream pa.. We missed watching the excellence is action. That scene would have added another feather in his already full cap!
that one I would agree...it would have been mind blowing performance from BS :heart: 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 15:21

zuzana wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
indi52 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:U have given ur FF a heart-wrenching start, Indi but beautifully written. It still shudders me to visualize the ASR death scene which they had shot. Will wait for ur subsequent chapters. If u need any help in posting, do let me know
hi shilpa,

sometimes i still wonder at their complete lack of faith in a thing... creators so happily ready to kill... thanks for liking the writing... hope you enjoys what's next.
ladies, i was ready to see ASR's death...too much willing to experience the moment of tragedy with open arms...but i cud not...i still wish four lions or star who have the authority to launch the footages...i want to see barun living ASR's death...he is an excellent actor n i missed a chance to bow down to him all over again for that scene he performed... He acted n i cud nt see, a tragedy itself...
I couldnt take myself to see him die..my heart wouldnt stand that shock No 
zuzi, the scene indi wrote here i hav experienced sth like it in some other show i loved a lot...witnessing that,itself was a heart wrenching shock...but u cnt imagine how much emotionally i loved the track therein...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 23:02

zuzana wrote:
Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Aasudi wrote:ladies, i was ready to see ASR's death...too much willing to experience the moment of tragedy with open arms...but i cud not...i still wish four lions or star who have the authority to launch the footages...i want to see barun living ASR's death...he is an excellent actor n i missed a chance to bow down to him all over again for that scene he performed... He acted n i cud nt see, a tragedy itself...
I couldnt take myself to see him die..my heart wouldnt stand that shock  No 
Atleast they could have shown it as Khushi's dream pa.. We missed watching the excellence is action. That scene would have added another feather in his already full cap!
that one I would agree...it would have been mind blowing performance from BS :heart: 
hi zuzana, sushma, vi,

i know what you mean about barun acting out that particular scene... bet he'd blow all of us to another galaxy with it too. i wouldn't want to miss it. but you know, asr is too too dear... if he had to die because his life had ended, i'd hang around and watch, but because the ph mismanaged everything and the channel demanded solutions? so the writers wrote some unthought out drama? no, i couldn't watch him die like that. strange how real an untrained young actor with no great exposure to the whole wide world made a soap character.

thanks for reading. i tried my best to kill him too, but he refused to budge. :)


Last edited by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 23:11; edited 2 times in total

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 23:04

Abavi wrote:
indi52 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Oh Indi, I cant believe that you started from where it was supposed to end...

Cant wait to read more... Cant wait to take up this journey of absolute pained wait along with Khushi until her Arnavji woke up and recovered from his fall!
hi abavi,

why am i getting the feeling i know your and asudi's names? old age, am shaking head at my own forgetful state. so he recovered... hmmm, your arnav ji is one tough one to do away with... a whole channel found out :lol!:who am i to defy that? yes, he'll be back and how.
Yeah Indi, I have read your stories in the other forum. But I am not sure if we know eachother by names... I am a scattered brain too, so no stress there...

Call me Vi like everyone else here :)
hey vi,

good to meet you. :)so glad to read you've read other stories by me. feels good.

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by indi52 on 2013-11-11, 23:09

Aasudi wrote:
indi52 wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Had tears in my eyes...love ur words n the way it played...Havoc...i m back in last november,when it was ought to happen but didnt...oh!! Give me back THEM...will you?? I know u can so please give me back the place where i belong,which belongs to me...yes,this november
aasudi... it was such a havoc november, wasn't it. and here we are again, a year on... still in love and perhaps even a little bit of shock, certainly a lot of sadness, that we won't see that two raising temperatures and giggles and dhakdhaks any more.

wish i could bring them back... but i do hope there's enough of them here to keep us feeling and dreaming... how they wrecked my skd. Rolling Eyes
trust me, u made me feel arnav khushi again with ur words...not as i saw it in my tv screen but yes as i breathe them in my heart...i m the one loving write ups over shows but with arnav-khushi, i loved what i saw as much as i m reading the write up(or a novel) behind the show...u can very much give us THEM back...with ur words...by the way, last night in a daze, dreaming arshi n ipk i cut down some words for lyrics of a new type rabba vey version...hpy version but after tragedy(ipk's end) formatted in male kyun dard hai...t/f frm 'kyun' to 'yun',hope u like it...it goes as:

Yun rahon pe aise mil  ke hum, Bichhde naa ho ke judaa...
Yun sanjon ke tere yaadon ko, jiyenge har ek lamhaa...  
Yun hashratein hai fida, tere ishq mein
rabba vey, rabba vey
rabba vey, rabba vey
in a daze... such a lovely place to be in and write from... i want daze. :)

Yun rahon pe aise mil ke hum, Bichhde naa ho ke judaa...
Yun sanjon ke tere yaadon ko, jiyenge har ek lamhaa...  
Yun hashratein hai fida, tere ishq mein
rabba vey, rabba vey
rabba vey, rabba vey

i sang it out in my off key way... so lovely the words. please post it somewhere where everyone can read it.

indi52
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: arhi ff: without you... chapter 22, page 30, updated 29/4

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum