Latest topics

Salaam Agra/Amer wasiyon :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salaam Agra/Amer wasiyon :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 15:08

Hello girls long hug 

I was travelling for the past 10 days and hence couldnt watch my current favourite show....looks like I have a huge backlog.....catching up on epis as well as reading up on the fabulous posts here in Dhwani.....cheers  I can see many new members sharing their thoughts, have my plates full, guess few days will be spent devouring all the posts. party4 

By the looks of it(the title of the posts) , it seems all is not well in JA land scratch some misunderstanding on the way affraid   Nahinnnnn No  But I cant wait to see Jalal so waiting eagerly to be back in my living room at 8 Wink 

Just wanted to share one small tidbit, I was reading Alex Rutherford's version of Akbar and was surprised that he has dedicated only one small chapter to Hirabai and has not mentioned anything lovey-dovey about Jalal-Jodha relationship. The only two things which i found common in the book and show was the dagger scene on their wedding night and Salim Chisti's words that Jalal will get an heir from Hirabai when only he goes to seek blessing from him in Sikri . Other than that, there was one point which also stood out--Jalal always wanted to sign a truce with Hirabai but she was the one who rejected him every time and then bargained her freedom(Jalal will never touch her again)  after giving away Salim. Evil or Very Mad 

You all must be wondering why am I giving you all such redundant information. This is to precisely convince myself as well as the watchers of the serial JA that we must give it to the creative team of Balalji who has come up with the idea of JA love story as the main theme of their show, when in reality there is so less spoken or written about it. Twisted Evil 

Let Kekta bring about as many twists/ turns to tell her version of the epic romance,  I wont be disappointed provided the content is treated well. After all, this is all a figment of their imagination, isnt it?? bounce 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Salaam Agra/Amer wasiyon :)

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-11, 15:11

Pallo is back... :D%%: 

You were missed Pallo! Party1 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-11, 15:12

Jalal always wanted to sign a truce with Hirabai but she was the one who rejected him every time and then bargained her freedom(Jalal will never touch her again)  after giving away Salim.   

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol!: 

thanks for info pallo jaaann i was just going from D that i found the post ..im shocked after reading the new promo..... grrrrrr

we are in for more grihnaaaaaa... hum but im sure ektha will not go with above lines 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-11, 15:15

Pals I was more than sure that most of the show was fictitioius..esp the love story

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 15:33

Vi, Zu, Shami.......missed  all of u and this forum big time and yapping about almost anything under the sun...and more so when J-J are the hot topics bounce .... this is one side effect of being on the move No 

yup Kekta pe poora bharosa hai, she will not let TRP take a nosedive so soon :P  :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-11, 16:48

But TRP is reducing, Pallo jaan, tht could be one reason why we are going back. To hum aapse chid they hain mode and I grihna you mode.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 17:05

Sathu...exactly ...this is the 4th week when JA has retained its position but TRP is continually dipping...hence Mayya goes back to ghrina mode.....

aur bhala kaise isstory, rather show aaage badhegi?? she cant use SR trumpcard so soon, rite...she cant expose AK, MA so soon....hence all these baby steps...1 forward, 2 backwards, fall...again REPEAT......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-11, 17:06

another tidbit of info...
Alex Rutherford is not a he
AR is a "they"

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-11, 17:16

pollyanna wrote:Sathu...exactly ...this is the 4th week when JA has retained its position but TRP is continually dipping...hence Mayya goes back to ghrina mode.....

aur bhala kaise isstory, rather show aaage badhegi?? she cant use SR trumpcard so soon, rite...she cant expose AK, MA so soon....hence all these baby steps...1 forward, 2 backwards, fall...again REPEAT......
Yes, tht was the mode that gave her golden eggs , she will revert back to it n milk it until dry ..Jalal being all charmy , drooly did not. Work well , so get them back to i hate you like i hate you ...what is interesting is even though Jalal n Jodha appear to be stuck, other characters are growing ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-11, 17:24

Is is even acceptable that they had an agreement for a heir ? Evil or Very Mad  I did not find this info anywhere mentioned except the rutherfords version of history.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 17:24

sonshine487 wrote:another tidbit of info...
AR is a "they"
Appu...thanks dear..dint kno this..i just read Akbar's but I found Indu Sundaresan's art of writing history way better than this AR....

I feel he has just rushed through the motions....

edited---"they"

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 17:29; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-11, 17:27

pollyanna wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:another tidbit of info...
AR is a "they"
Appu...thanks dear..dint kno this..i just read Akbar's but I found Indu Sundaresan's art of writing history way better than this AR....

I feel he has just rushed through the motions....
AR is not wholly authentic, I think
and I suppose, also heavily biased by the white man's perception of eastern culture

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 17:33

neha wrote:Is is even acceptable that they had an agreement for a heir ? Evil or Very Mad  I did not find this info anywhere mentioned except the rutherfords version of history.
True neha.....AR has invested more time in describing Mayala than Hirabai....and the graphic details luks more western than indian....... Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum