Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 11th November 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 11th November 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 19:44

Live Update / written Update

pic credit :FB

The episode begins with Jodha is with moti and talking about Ammijaan She  tells her out of all gift she liked her gift the most , Jalal comes that time he tells Jo , sorry for delay  here is your gift and I know you will like it , she says you only claim that you know me but don't know me so stop taunting , she thinks this must be one of those royal jewelry , they argue on who knows whom better ,after some time Jalal leaves the gift and go away , Moti comes and asks Jo  did she check  what gift he gave her , Jo says I know this must be a jewelry , Moti opens the box and pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful bansuri with a peacock feather in it , she shows it to Jo she become very happy and thinks he proved her wrong once again ..Jo takes that to Kanha ji , Moti silently prey for JO and Ja 's happy married life ..
Jo 's b'day celebration starts Jo is sitting next to Jalal ,Rajsthani folk dance is going ,Ruq is not happy she seem lil upset , Jalal asks Jo how did she like his gift ? she says she can't find  words to convey her happiness this is something she will remember throught out her life , Jalal says thank god atleast you liked something ,Ruq seems angry ..

Reshem comes with sarbat and offers it to Jo she says she doesn't feel like having it , Resham  insist Jo to have it , Jalal is watching this silently , Jo accepts that sarbat and drinks it soon after that she faints and colapse

Jo is been taken to her her room and the royal doc is checking her all are present  near her Jalal asks is she all right ? She says what I am going to tell  will bring happiness to you all ...Jo  is pregnant , Jalal is soon going to be father ., Ja and Jo both are shocked , rest of them are pleasently surprised , Jo thinking Ja lied he said he didn't touch me that night  , Ja is furious that how this can happen he didn't touch her that night , Ruq is very sad and has tears thinking that Ja lied to her , Hameeda hugs Jo and says this is so wonderful today is your birthday we all came here with gift but you gave us a priceless gift ..I am so happy and proud

Jo is very unhappy and crying sharing her feelings with Moti saying how can he being my husband do this with me , he didn't keep his promise , Moti tries to console her saying she has to accept this truth , IN the Mugal palace all congratulate Jalal , Ja seems very disturbed and tries to hide his anger and  smiles ...

Jalal is in his room very confused , angry , throwing and braking things around him  

there ,Ak comes to MA and tells her Ja is soon going to be father again , What are you doing how can you make me wear the crown after this ,you  told me that soon jalal  will loose interest in Jo but look at this she is going to be Mariyum ul zamami and you and me will be same old gulam , she says I need time to think , Ak sunaos her a lot then she brust out saying if you think you are gulam then no one can help you , so like I always told you keep you mouth shut , you don't listen ,this will do worst for you , you are not his real brother , she tells his aukat and then tells him to get out and leave her alone  ..AK leaves from there , MA  thinks what Ak said is true , hope that curse from a hindu bandi gave her long back should not come true , for the first time she feels scared and all her chaals are failing ..

Ruq is very angry and comes to Jalal he tells her please not now , she says no Jalal I never asked you where you spending your night I always wanted to give you waris for this sultanat ,so how come Jo is taking my place , Ja tries to  talk but she leaves him without listneing to his words ,Jalal feels very angry and brakes a vast kept near him ..

Precap : Ja is very angry and there with  Jo , He  says if you remember that night you were not well and like I promised I would not touch you without your consent so I did not , She says that is not true  she has tears in her eyes , He says the truth is you are pregnant ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 21:04; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 11th November 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:07

The episode begins with Jodha is with moti and talking about Ammijaan She  tells her out of all gift she liked her gift the most , Jalal comes that time he tells Jo , sorry for delay  here is your gift and I know you will like it , she says you only claim that you know me but don't know me so stop taunting , she thinks this must be one of those royal jewelry , they argue on who knows whom better ,after some time Jalal leaves the gift and go away , Moti comes and asks Jo  did she check  what gift he gave her , Jo says I know this must be a jewelry , Moti opens the box and pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful bansuri with a peacock feather in it , she shows it to Jo she become very happy and thinks he proved her wrong once again ..Jo takes that to Kanha ji , Moti silently prey for JO and Ja 's happy married life ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:44; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:11

Jo 's b'day celebration starts Jo is sitting next to Jalal ,Rajsthani folk dance is going ,Ruq is not happy she seem lil upset , Jalal asks Jo how did she like his gift ? she says she can't find  words to convey her happiness this is something she will remember throught out her life , Jalal says thank god atleast you liked something ,Ruq seems angry ..

Reshem comes with sarbat and offers it to Jo she says she doesn't feel like having it , Resham  insist Jo to have it , Jalal is watching this silently , Jo accepts that sarbat and drinks it soon after that she faints and colapse

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:47; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:17

Jo is been taken to her her room and the royal doc is checking her all are present  near her Jalal asks is she all right ? She says what I am going to tell  will bring happiness to you all ...Jo  is pregnant , Jalal is soon going to be father ., Ja and Jo both are shocked , rest of them are pleasently surprised , Jo thinking Ja lied he said he didn't touch me that night  , Ja is furious that how this can happen he didn't touch her that night , Ruq is very sad and has tears thinking that Ja lied to her , Hameeda hugs Jo and says this is so wonderful today is your birthday we all came here with gift but you gave us a priceless gift ..I am so happy and proud

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:50; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:20

Jo is very unhappy and crying sharing her feelings with Moti saying how can he being my husband do this with me , he didn't keep his promise , Moti tries to console her saying she has to accept this truth , IN the Mugal palace all congratulate Jalal , Ja seems very disturbed and tries to hide his anger and  smiles ...

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:52; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:29

Jalal is in his room very confused , angry , throwing and braking things around him  

there ,Ak comes to MA and tells her Ja is soon going to be father again , What are you doing how can you make me wear the crown after this ,you  told me that soon jalal  will loose interest in Jo but look at this she is going to be Mariyum ul zamami and you and me will be same old gulam , she says I need time to think , Ak sunaos her a lot then she brust out saying if you think you are gulam then no one can help you , so like I always told you keep you mouth shut , you don't listen ,this will do worst for you , you are not his real brother , she tells his aukat and then tells him to get out and leave her alone  ..AK leaves from there , MA  thinks what Ak said is true , hope that curse from a hindu bandi gave her long back should not come true , for the first time she feels scared and all her chaals are failing ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:57; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 20:36

Ruq is very angry and comes to Jalal he tells her please not now , she says no Jalal I never asked you where you spending your night I always wanted to give you waris for this sultanat ,so how come Jo is taking my place , Ja tries to  talk but she leaves him without listneing to his words ,Jalal feels very angry and brakes a vast kept near him ..

Precap : Ja is very angry and there with  Jo , He  says if you remember that night you were not well and like I promised I would not touch you without your consent so I did not , She says that is not true  she has tears in her eyes , He says the truth is you are pregnant ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 22:34

Thanks for the lovely update Sugar.......real test of Jo-Ja relationship starts......TRUST on one's partner/spouse which is lacking big time in both these lovebirds affraid 

love Jallu's gift :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-11, 22:50

Where are they lovebirds Pallo, they have a long way to go to reach there...

These MUs will bring them closer to their acceptance... I suppose.. a reality check for MA, Ruqs and AK

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 22:53

Abavi wrote:Where are they lovebirds Pallo, they have a long way to go to reach there...

These MUs will bring them closer to their acceptance... I suppose.. a reality check for MA, Ruqs and AK
Hehehehhe......lovebirds in the annals of history Vi :P 

yup trust issues will start on Jo-Ja while Ja will learn how low can his own relatives stoop to...once Sharif is caught.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-11-11, 22:56

Pallo I am going to catch the repeat ..will come back with my visesh tippani Wink

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 09:12

cheena007 wrote:Pallo I am going to catch the repeat ..will come back with my visesh tippani Wink
Sugar you did a splendid job here my dear friend .... So proud if you .. Keep it up ..

Heart long hug 

Waiting for your vishesh tippani though ..:) 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum