Latest topics

Precap-Anjali's parents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-11, 19:46

Ashlok are married and are taking blessings of Anjali and Niranjan when Jyotis MIL comments that they should first take blessings from Anjalis parents who are present there. Aastha moves to take the blessings when Shlok tells her that if she prefers that relation then she will have to forsake him.  (credit-wu)


It seems like Slok hates his mother and her family entirely...I was thnkg Slok hates Anjali just becoz she had done sumthng wrong with Swathi....but if that is the case y shud he avoid Anjali's parents:shock: 

So there cud be sum other reasons for the hatred towards Anjali


anyways Slok is exactly like his father...who doesnt cares for any1 and make things n their way

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-11, 19:49

NA is the mastermind behind the split between Anjali & her parents, He has tutored Shloke from the start on some wrongdoing done by anjali & her parents

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-11, 19:57

sameersaagar wrote:NA is the mastermind behind the split between Anjali & her parents, He has tutored Shloke from the start on some wrongdoing done by anjali & her parents
that cud be true....NA had huge influence on Slok

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-11, 19:59

Anu, I have to think hard.


SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-11, 20:00

So joti's MIL brought them to the wedding... Interesting . Can't wait till I see Shlok's real face... Yes, Anu seems like he was trained well by Niranjan.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-11, 20:07

Shesherkobita wrote:So joti's MIL brought them to the wedding... Interesting . Can't wait till I see Shlok's real face... Yes, Anu seems like he was trained well by Niranjan.
@bold...Astha invited them...ryt? I thnk they cm along with Old age home ladies

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by slmu on 2013-11-11, 20:10

Yes Aastha invited them along with everyone from the old age home. 

There is definitely more to the story here.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-11, 20:23

Oh okay.... But they invited Joti's MIL to the wedding ? Shocked

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by slmu on 2013-11-11, 20:26

Shesherkobita wrote:Oh okay.... But they invited Joti's MIL to the wedding ? Shocked
:*lol*:  isse kehte hain aa bail mujhe maar

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 21:27

Last ten minutes,i missed n cudnt hear what was spoken in precap just saw it, had a feeling shlok wil walk along wth her later but reading what he said, i feel i was wrong...
Anu thanks, i m only thnking might anjali is nt hs birth mom...varad anjali's son nt niranjans n shlok niranjan's nt anjali,sth like that ...but al these days i was pretty sure she is hs birth mom...may be some severe prob betn anjali's in laws n maika...
Liked today's episode overall

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-11, 21:30

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Oh okay.... But they invited Joti's MIL to the wedding ? Shocked
:*lol*:  isse kehte hain aa bail mujhe maar
apt line for the apt joke

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-11, 22:24

Aasudi wrote:Last ten minutes,i missed n cudnt hear what was spoken in precap just saw it, had a feeling shlok wil walk along wth her later but reading what he said, i feel i was wrong...
Anu thanks, i m only thnking might anjali is nt hs birth mom...varad anjali's son nt niranjans n shlok niranjan's nt anjali,sth like that ...but al these days i was pretty sure she is hs birth mom...may be some severe prob betn anjali's in laws n maika...
Liked today's episode overall
yeh....this soap is full of problems...only kostins r der....cv's dont bother 2 answer..every other day they give a kostin

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap-Anjali's parents

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum