Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 11Nov13 "Two Honeymoons & A Birthday"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 11Nov13 "Two Honeymoons & A Birthday"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 21:22

The episode begins with Farhaan working on his Lappy and Nikhat asking him to get ready for the dance party .. He tells her to get ready and accompany Imran n Najma since her was busy with office work !! 
She is disappointed .. Farhan observes her disappointed face n feels sorry .. He praises her .. But she says with out her shohar her beauty is incomplete .. Farhaan gives in a offers to accompany her for a short while 

Later Najma, Imran, Farhaan, Nikhat are having light moments after enjoying the dance party .. 

Then they notice some one alone sitting by poolside in that honey moon resort 
All four are  curious to know ... And to their shock they discover it is haseena !!who is dressed in western clothes n coolly siping a mocktail  ..

Najma asks her ....how come she was here !!!, she replies that for meeting her children she needed no ones permission ....  She pretends to feel lonely back at home .. All foru are disappointed .. Haseena then offers to share Farhaan Nikhat's room just to save money .. But Imran saves the situation by booking a room on 40%discount .. Saving Farhaan Nikhat lots of embarrassing moments 

At asad's house Zoya is in her bed and if very upset .. That it was her birthday to day and none had wished her .. This was the worst birthday of her life She decides to go and spell it out to every one ... 
She goes out into a darkened room to find Asad standing there in the hall ... She just pours out her woes on him as to how he was not bothered about the most  spl day of her life .... She is about to remind him that it was her ...... LO the lights are turn ON !! And Zoya is surprised to find herself in a room decorated with glitter, streamers, and loads of pink n white balloons .. She is lovingly withed n hugged by Dilshad .. And Asad looks at her with a smile ...
Zoya exclaims with glee  .. Her happiness is uncontainable !!!  

She is thrilled with the pile of gifts 
She asks Asad that it means every one remembered ?? Asad says she had tried to reming him several times by various. Ways she did not give him a single chance to forget .. Dilshaad and Asad have fun moments over how zoya was weeping alone thinking how every one forgot while they were pretending .. 

To zoya's further surprise Ayaan comes dressed as Asad n Humzie as Zoya  

Nuzat then appears before them and is the compere for the  evening as Zoya, Dilshad, Asad are seated on the sofa .. They enact out the Asad Zoya love story before them ... Beginning with ..How the couple met for the first time in bhopal ..., Humzie n ayaan enact out the first asad zoya meeting ... When asad jad knocked down Zoya .... As she was on the run ....their enactment is a perfect action replay of the meeting and AsYa  are impressed ...
AsYa recollected their own first meeting ...  Amd steal knowing glances as nuzat states how their chemistrylicious spark was started at their first encounter althought it was not a lovey dovey one .... But the  story proceeds .....

At Ayaan's  house .. Razia is trying to brain wash Shireen that Dilshaad was doing some jaadoo on Rashid amd controlling his brain and was trying to controll his thoughts and she tries to prove that dilshaad was tricking Rashid away from Shireen
Right that moment Razia gets a call saying " Razia was a murderer and her hands had blood on them . Threatened to expose her " Razia is shocked n alarmed .. She rushes away somewhere leaving behind a bewildered Shireen ...

Precap for tomorrow ... Asad is calling Haseena and warning her not to trouble his sister .. Haseena denies troubling najma at all !! Asad informs her that he could get her i prisoned for taking dowry from Nikhat .. Haseena is shocked and very scared  

Humzie lasks Zoya if she liked the performance .. Zoya replies that not just liked but enjoyed it thoroughly .. And humzie was so good ... She was just like zoya's shadow... Zoya hugs Humzie lovingly ... As if they were real sisters ...As the dancing toy doll is seen lying on the table

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 12:48; edited 7 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 11Nov13 "Two Honeymoons & A Birthday"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 21:55

todays episode is awesome....loved asya scene nd what's this new evil who was that who called razia is he a evil or who is gonna disclose razia evil tricks.....nd that hasina bi so discusting she came there also to spoil their honeymoon......nd finally zoya get her surprise ayan nd humiera r so.cute they showed asya meeting to the end of their love story.....awww zoya is looking so cute.....nd our jahpanah six packs first time showed his teeths when smiling....so nice episode yrrrr

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 22:20

asyalover wrote:todays episode is awesome....loved asya scene nd what's this new evil who was that who called razia is he a evil or who is gonna disclose razia evil tricks.....nd that hasina bi so discusting she came there also to spoil their honeymoon......nd finally zoya get her surprise ayan nd humiera r so.cute they showed asya meeting to the end of their love story.....awww zoya is looking so cute.....nd our jahpanah six packs first time showed his teeths when  smiling....so nice episode yrrrr
Haseena in such a pain to watch but I can stand anything just to see my Asya happy and together yaar ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 12:43; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 22:26

Yaa but who is that new person who calling razia bcoz he or she knows about zoyas mom nd dad nd can bring big storm in asya lives....nd the precap was nice nd again asad warned hasina her was stunned....nd loved the sisters hug but who is that mystrey man or woman

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 22:29

asyalover wrote:Yaa but who is that new person who calling razia bcoz he or she knows about zoyas mom nd dad nd can bring big storm in asya lives....nd the precap was nice nd again asad warned hasina her was stunned....nd loved the sisters hug but who is that mystrey man or woman
I feel it is none other than billi cream cream meoow meoow 
:lol!: :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 12:44; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 22:35

No yrr i dont think so this is someone new that's not that billi bcoz she always do meow meow she cant do this

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 22:43

asyalover wrote:No yrr i dont think so this is someone new that's not that billi bcoz she always do meow meow she cant do this
Really who do you think it could be this time .. Do you think Gul is introducing a new vamp ?? Or this is Rashid in disguise !! Or may be Asad ... Taking revenge for ruining his parents lives

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 12:44; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 22:48

no yrr that's gul khan that's why na she is between asya....in qubool h all evil faces are showed gud in starting that's why when billo entered the show she was soo sweet towards zoya....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 22:50

asyalover wrote:no yrr that's gul khan that's why na she is between asya....in qubool h all evil faces are showed gud in starting that's why when billo entered the show she was soo sweet towards zoya....
Waisey todays episode was very sweet naa after such a long time

Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 12:47; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 22:57

Right yrr todays episode was jhakkas bindass nd i think that its a new vamp or vampire introduced by gul nd her or his entry definitely gonna create storm in the serial.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 23:16

asyalover wrote:Right yrr todays episode was jhakkas bindass nd i think that its a new vamp or vampire introduced by gul nd her or his entry definitely gonna create storm in the serial.....
Gul never falls short of masala in her shows .. So she has stalled ayaan's Talaq and also no signs of AsYa Nikah ...scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 23:34

Right yrr these serial i cant understand these people's

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-11, 23:53

asyalover wrote:Right yrr these serial i cant understand these people's
Put your thinking part of the brain into sleep and just enjoy the show as it airs ... That is the only way to enjoy ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-11, 23:56

U r right yrrr its out of my brain...or vese bhi serials pe apna brain chalana means charkha chalana

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 00:06

asyalover wrote:U r right yrrr its out of my brain...or vese bhi serials pe apna brain chalana means charkha chalana

Charkha chalana .. Wah kya baat kahi yaaara ...

:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-12, 00:14

Hehehe n tell something about u also

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 08:13

asyalover wrote:Hehehe n tell something about u also
Karan is from Delhi , surabhi is a punjabi , myself from India ( my location keeps changing )Where are you from ??

Am looking forwards to Zoya's surprises ... I wonder what all has been planned by the zingo hotties gang .... They are so cute together ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-12, 14:12

--sumana13-- wrote:
asyalover wrote:Hehehe n tell something about u also
Karan is from Delhi , surabhi is a punjabi , myself from India ( my location keeps changing )Where are  you from ??  

Am looking forwards to Zoya's surprises ... I wonder what all has been planned by the zingo hotties gang .... They are so cute together ....
True loved the zingo hotties especially Ayan.. :) and their skit was soo nice.. like a flashback to the best times of Asya.. Asad is too good with his surprises.. the smile on Zoya's face has not left her at all :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-12, 16:30

U r right manu nd maria now waiting for todays episode

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-11-12, 16:42

asyalover wrote:U r right manu  nd maria now waiting for todays episode
did you like Ayra yesterday ??

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-12, 17:10

hmmmm i liked there chemistry rosabut looking wise they were not looking so nice nd was looking like champuji

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-12, 17:27

asyalover wrote:U r right manu  nd maria now waiting for todays episode
me too

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-12, 18:03