Latest topics

Wake up and smell the sherbet, Jalal!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wake up and smell the sherbet, Jalal!!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-11, 23:00

Poor Jalal! Poor-er Jodha! and ... Poor-est Ruqu!!

Aww....

Sorry Adham, i don't have a degree that remains for you so you'll have suffice with -- desolate. Oh wait... you chose that for yourself!

*sigh* another party comes crashing down. Jalal should stop throwing parties! They tend to go pop with one or the other of his queens passing out.

Btw, thankfully, he'd chosen to gift Jodha the bansuri instead of Ruqu's necklace... and just when the things were going happy happy smiley smiley (except for a very angry, jealous Ruqu) there comes Resham with her glass of whatever.

Hmm... after what happened with Ruqu's drink, Jalal should not allow his wives to drink at parties!

Ok ... Maaham shows a non-understanding of the event - even when Adham has gone. Does she really have no hand in this?
And if not, would she try to have this baby aborted too? That's beside the point - as of now the existance of the baby is questionable.

On a serious note:

Once again Jalal has chosen to believe the doc. Of course, he sees no reason why the doc should lie. She has no reason. Just as Sharif-ud-din had no reason.

Jalal is in a bad fix. He cannot tell anyone that he isn't becoming the vaalid.
Jodha, is in a worse condition - she's shattered.

Given the way everyone is happy (barring Ruqu, Maaham, Adham, and Hoshiyar) no one really knows anything about it and everyone believes what Jalal has let them believe.

Erm... wasn't Bakshi Bano missing in the congratulations round? And Resham? I may have missed seeing them though.

C'mon, Jalal! You know your wife puts herself on a pedestal and wouldn't let a he-pigeon touch her. And you know her better than this. So we get you're angry n all, but get over it and try to use that shrewd head of yours. With an ego like hers, all giant and bright enough to put the sun to shame, will she do that!?

So, wake up and smell the sherbet, ol' boy!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Wake up and smell the sherbet, Jalal!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-11, 23:07

Loved the post Shalini....after a long time..watching the epi and reading the post :) :) 

Jallu should really now use his brains after he is over with the tod-phod.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-11, 23:15

He has to investigate!!! nahi to fir kayka shehenshah :P :P  he will just be a husband blinded by his relatives about his innocent wife Evil or Very Mad

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 01:53

All tour points are absolutely right Shalini .. Loved your post
Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Last nights episode

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-12, 04:20

Heart Absolutely loved the gift Jodha got from Jalal. I would have thought he got her a book or something of that nature but getting a bansuri totally stamped him as a very liberal emperor and person. He could not have done it without a heart. Paridhi fails me in many of her expressions and voice modulation. She could have done better. Rajat, as always was a class apart. Also, the husky low-tone voice when he asks her how she liked the gift..it was a cute scene. Paridhi should have also toned down her voice for this segment and she failed me again. 

Also, loved the controlled anger and shock on his face when the khwjaa announced the pregnancy. Ruks is jealous as always. Don't expect any better from her. Jalal has quite a task on hand if she expects him to tell him every bit of his love/sex life ..seriously?loved the angry young man look and his expressions. Rajat nailed it. Rajat looked so sexy in the scene where he throws down the flower vase.

The precaps again show his controlled anger. I hope Jodha opens up to him when he questions her actions vs his and asks him to trust her. He then needs to put on his 
investigative cap and find out the culprit if any. Jalal,you are smart enough to do the math and look at numbers to see how it would have been impossible to impregnate her in the days past as she was with him all the time in Amer.Also, knowing the nature of his stubborn wife, he should know that her dignity and pride mean a lot to her and that she would not stoop so low and back stab him. You are the man Jalal. Here is the opportunity to gain her trust. Joda madam, get your brains working..know your body better and ask yourself how this is possible and do your bit to resolve this. question the drink that you were given at the Jashn. Please..

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2013-11-12, 08:04

Well written Shalini

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-12, 08:30

pollyanna wrote:Loved the post Shalini....after a long time..watching the epi and reading the post :) :) 

Jallu should really now use his brains after he is over with the tod-phod.....
Thank you, buddy!

Well, his tod-phod is understandable. But the good thing is that Jalal doesn't stew in self-pity and doubt, usually. He does take matters in his hands and decides to figure out the truth - as much as he can find it.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-12, 08:31

neha wrote:He has to investigate!!! nahi to fir kayka shehenshah :P :P  he will just be a husband blinded by his relatives about his innocent wife Evil or Very Mad
It is very clearly a conspiracy and it is only a matter of time before Jalal sees it. And then, I expect he would be back to investigating it himself. It is a matter of not just personal, but national dignity for him.

Just as he'd do it for Ruqu's lost baby, he'd do it for Maaham, he'd also do it for Jodha. Each of those times, Jalal was personally involved and he did not depend on another detective - even if he had to go out in disguise and use secret passageways.

Yes, he has been blinded in the past due to his trust on his close people, but something like this is bound to raise some doubts. If Shareef gets pointed out, then it'll be interesting to see how Jalal deals with his bro-in-law.

Of course, Jodha might be in a fix if she discovers it was Shareef. Would she speak for her dignity and the trust that has begun to build between Jalal and herself, OR would she keep quiet for Bakshi's sake.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-12, 08:33

You have a absolutely fantastic humor sense.

// Jalal should stop throwing parties!

//Jalal should not allow his wives to drink at parties!

//With an ego like hers, all giant and bright enough to put the sun to shame, will she do that!?

:lol!: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-12, 08:36

Manasvi wrote:Heart Absolutely loved the gift Jodha got from Jalal. I would have thought he got her a book or something of that nature but getting a bansuri totally stamped him as a very liberal emperor and person. He could not have done it without a heart. Paridhi fails me in many of her expressions and voice modulation. She could have done better. Rajat, as always was a class apart. Also, the husky low-tone voice when he asks her how she liked the gift..it was a cute scene. Paridhi should have also toned down her voice for this segment and she failed me again. 

Also, loved the controlled anger and shock on his face when the khwjaa announced the pregnancy. Ruks is jealous as always. Don't expect any better from her. Jalal has quite a task on hand if she expects him to tell him every bit of his love/sex life ..seriously?loved the angry young man look and his expressions. Rajat nailed it. Rajat looked so sexy in the scene where he throws down the flower vase.

The precaps again show his controlled anger. I hope Jodha opens up to him when he questions her actions vs his and asks him to trust her. He then needs to put on his 
investigative cap and find out the culprit if any. Jalal,you are smart enough to do the math and look at numbers to see how it would have been impossible to impregnate her in the days past as she was with him all the time in Amer.Also, knowing the nature of his stubborn wife, he should know that her dignity and pride mean a lot to her and that she would not stoop so low and back stab him. You are the man Jalal. Here is the opportunity to gain her trust. Joda madam, get your brains working..know your body better and ask yourself how this is possible and do your bit to resolve this. question the drink that you were given at the Jashn. Please..
I do agree. Rajat has handled the scenes very well: be it when he gifts her the bansuri, or asks about his gift, or discovers that she is expecting.

As per precap, Jalal is being very clear of having kept his promise. I was expecting a flare-up from Jodha in response, but what was seen was a kind of realization in her eyes - as though she realizes that if Jalal has kept his word to her, like he says and she had believed him to be a man of his words, then who could it be and how was it possible.

Now, precaps are sometimes edited, but let's see how it goes.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-12, 08:39

Abavi wrote:You have a absolutely fantastic humor sense.

//With an ego like hers, all giant and bright enough to put the sun to shame, will she do that!?

ha ha! Thank you, buddy!

He really should see it himself ROFL :lol!:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-11-12, 16:10

Ok ... Maaham shows a non-understanding of the event - even when Adham has gone. Does she really have no hand in this?
Even i had thought of this.., but she clearly must still believe that on the night of the storm, Jo became his begum by sahi maine... And, no one other than ruks, jo n jalal know of the truth...
Now unless she somehow found out the truth, we cant consider her a culprit..

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-12, 16:19

shreya26 wrote:Ok ... Maaham shows a non-understanding of the event - even when Adham has gone. Does she really have no hand in this?
Even i had thought of this.., but she clearly must still believe that on the night of the storm, Jo became his begum by sahi maine... And, no one other than ruks, jo n jalal know of the truth...
Now unless she somehow found out the truth, we cant consider her a culprit..
Egg-jectly!
Unless it is shown that - 1. if the drink Resham gave her was spiked; and 2. Resham acted on Maaham's behalf - we cannot consider Maaham a culprit.

Also, if Resham would act on behalf on anyone except Maaham - without informing Maaham first - is also questionable. So either Maaham knows all, or she knows nothing. It is doubtful that Resham would ditch Maaham for Shareef-ud-din.

Actually, even if Maaham knew about Jalal's truth about the khema, still, what reason might she possibly have for doing this?

She does want to send Jodha back, but I doubt she'd want to do it at the expense of disgracful scandal to the sultunate - but then this is Maaham Wink

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-12, 17:02

ShaliniRobinson wrote:

ha ha! Thank you, buddy!

I agree with you Abavi .. Shalini is too good ...
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-12, 17:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

ha ha! Thank you, buddy!

Tooo, Threeeeeeeee, fourrrrrrrrr   Good ..Love her Sense of humor and her unerring ability to make her point :heart:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-12, 19:44

Tanthya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

ha ha! Thank you, buddy!

Tooo, Threeeeeeeee, fourrrrrrrrr   Good ..Love her Sense of humor and her unerring ability to make her point :heart:
Thank you, buddy log! cheers bounce

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-12, 21:37

Smell the sherbet ...OMG :*lol*: 

Its high time Jallu becomes wary of what his begums eat and drink..he has experienced that in Ruqs datura case

Exactly doesnt he know Jodha well enough....tsk tsk
Jallu miyyan I want you to be the real shattir dimaag this time...and my advice to Jallu
"Gusse ko andhar karo
aur lambi saasn bahar phenko" Aur socho socho study 

excellent Shalini loved reading you...:)

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum