Latest topics

A note of request to shehanshah

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 12:26

We know ur very kind hearted, good man
 
But  please please pleaes give ur Ammi- who is Mariyam makkani and whatever, and Rukayya- begum e- Khaaz , other queens,  Mr aktha khan- ur senapthi, Mr rahim- the future king, bandis resham, rukus bandi, sharifudhin, adham khan, another set of dresses. We have bored of their similar dresses
 
We have heard about prosperity u had  but it’s not to be seen
 
But glad that at least u got pink clour dress---affraid 
 
Even during sukanya's marriage the small cute princess were seen wearing the same dress for all four days…..
 

Would nt all these people would  take a bath and I always pity the senpathi who has the same dress since episode one :lol!:


Last edited by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 12:32; edited 1 time in total

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-12, 12:28

:lol!:

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by neha on 2013-11-12, 12:30

:*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 12:33

Maria J wrote::lol!:
cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 12:34

neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-12, 12:39

:*lol*: 

yeh i agree even i was distracted from the story seeing him in his 'pink' jama - and that's me, who doesn't ever notice or remember people's clothes.

It was like - "Jodha's sad and angry; Ruqu's jealous and angry ... Jalal's angry and ... pink!? What the..."

Talk about open-mindedness. Even in these times, there are men who shy away from wearing pink.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by neha on 2013-11-12, 12:40

clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 
Jallu likes green dats y jiji anga...gulbadan aunty ....ruqu begum ...they all wears green just to please him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  ....and i wonder if MA has two dresses or bcuz she wears only white they have handed over her a single piece of white cloth(but yaar white to jaldi maila ho jaata hai scratch ) ...they seriously need to work @ it..look @ Maharana pratap serial they are richer than Mughaliya saltanate k shehenshah :P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-12, 12:43

clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 
ROFL  Seems like Ekta is having money problems

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-12, 12:44

clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 
Ammi jaan is in green..? I found her standard color is magenta-pink... or whenever i have noticed her ... only in the episode where i thot she wore different was when she announced Jodha would accept Islam, while trying to buy her time... that was ivory... and that's coz i love ivory :D

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-11-12, 13:48

Maria J wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 
ROFL  Seems like Ekta is having money problems
Is it because Jalal's fav colour is green ?? and his begums are rarely  seen in green so the others tried to provide the greenery 
ROFL ROFL
sharing  rare pic of Salima n Jodha in pink 


..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 446
Join date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-12, 13:59

LOLL  ..:*lol*:  Very true Shami... I wonder if  Maham_Anga has got at least 2 of that White bed sheet ?

Maham-Anga ki bahu bhi pink dress mein hi rehti hai har samay !

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by Manasvi on 2013-11-12, 14:17

Balaji Productions is a huge production company. Not sure why they are cringing on outfits for the actors. The only 2 who seem to have abiut 5 or 6 outfits is Jodha and Jalal. The rest seem to be repeating the same.

Ruks 2
Ammijaan 2
Adham khan 2
Moti 2



The rest all 1.
The poor choti shehzadiyan wore the same outfit..wedding or no wedding, same with Jalal . Would have liked to see him in white and gold or something of that color.

Maharana ptatap,

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 14:28

Manasvi wrote:Balaji Productions is a huge production company. Not sure why they are cringing on outfits for the actors. The only 2 who seem to have abiut 5 or 6 outfits is Jodha and Jalal. The rest seem to be repeating the same.

Ruks  2
Ammijaan 2
Adham khan 2
Moti 2



The rest all 1.
The poor choti shehzadiyan wore the same outfit..wedding or no wedding, same with Jalal . Would have liked to see him in white and gold or something of that color.

Maharana ptatap,
ROFL perfecto mansvi yar… hugs   

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 14:29

monsi08 wrote:LOLL  ..:*lol*:  Very true Shami... I wonder if  Maham_Anga has got at least 2 of that White bed sheet ?

Maham-Anga ki bahu bhi pink dress mein hi rehti hai har samay !
yes yar and poor she I wonder how they would be shooting in  those dresses all time.l cause these people have scene some time or other .. I think MA too have only one as she burnt the extra one given by jodha’s family:lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 14:31

..rosa.. wrote:
Maria J wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 
ROFL  Seems like Ekta is having money problems
Is it because Jalal's fav colour is green ?? and his begums are rarely  seen in green so the others tried to provide the greenery 
ROFL ROFL
sharing  rare pic of Salima n Jodha in pink 

salima has on more in pink with matching lipsticks :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 14:32

ShaliniRobinson wrote::*lol*: 

yeh i agree even i was distracted from the story seeing him in his 'pink' jama - and that's me, who doesn't ever notice or remember people's clothes.

It was like - "Jodha's sad and angry; Ruqu's jealous and angry ... Jalal's angry and ... pink!? What the..."

Talk about open-mindedness. Even in these times, there are men who shy away from wearing pink.
doesn’t jallu looks cute in pinkwa shalini :lol!: I was getting bored of his green and orange and there comes pink..what a solace :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 14:33

neha wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 
Jallu likes green dats y jiji anga...gulbadan aunty ....ruqu begum ...they all wears green just to please him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  ....and i wonder if MA has two dresses or bcuz she wears only white they have handed over her a single piece of white cloth(but yaar white to jaldi maila ho jaata hai scratch ) ...they seriously need to work @ it..look @ Maharana pratap serial they are richer than Mughaliya saltanate k shehenshah :P :P
but here the same MP  looks pauper  due to his green outfit :*lol*: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 14:35

Maria J wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 
ROFL  Seems like Ekta is having money problems
exactly yar poor her even if ts one all those bandis, dassi, sipahis, need to be fed and clothed right

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 14:35

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
neha wrote::*lol*:  how can he arrange for new clothes for them where he himself has a very small wardrobe....poor actors dunno how they manage to be in a single dress !!!!
Neha he got a new pair of  dashing pink… poor rukhu I feel pity for her only two set of dresses ..and all other queens who surrounds Ammi always seen in green .. I mean in green since epi one. :lol!: 
Ammi jaan is in green..? I found her standard color is magenta-pink... or whenever i have noticed her ... only in the episode where i thot she wore different was when she announced Jodha would accept Islam, while trying to buy her time... that was ivory... and that's coz i love ivory :D
no no I said about ammi jaans sahelis :lol!: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-12, 14:40

clarissasham wrote:
monsi08 wrote:LOLL  ..:*lol*:  Very true Shami... I wonder if  Maham_Anga has got at least 2 of that White bed sheet ?

Maham-Anga ki bahu bhi pink dress mein hi rehti hai har samay !
yes yar and poor she I wonder how they would be shooting in  those dresses all time.l cause these people have scene some time or other .. I think MA too have only one as she burnt the extra one given by jodha’s family:lol!:
Ya i know... I mean how dumb one can get... MA should have kept that gift at least for her own Freshness sake :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by neha on 2013-11-12, 14:52

monsi08 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
monsi08 wrote:LOLL  ..:*lol*:  Very true Shami... I wonder if  Maham_Anga has got at least 2 of that White bed sheet ?

Maham-Anga ki bahu bhi pink dress mein hi rehti hai har samay !
yes yar and poor she I wonder how they would be shooting in  those dresses all time.l cause these people have scene some time or other .. I think MA too have only one as she burnt the extra one given by jodha’s family:lol!:
Ya i know... I mean how dumb one can get... MA should have kept that gift at least for her own Freshness sake :lol!:
Yeah and even Jodha was stupid to burn the red joda jalal gifted her on wedding....she would have looked beautiful in red and we would have got a break from watching her in yellow:P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by sandhya on 2013-11-12, 14:53

When the story was blazing through in all glory for the first 80 episodes of the serial (with only minor faults here and there) clothes, jewellery and sets hardly held our attention.

But now with the story falling apart, situations contrived,characters being distorted, the only things left to consider is the paraphernalia.

P.S: Good that the tiger tore apart the brown 'jungee riyaz' dress. Jalal was seen too much in it. Hope someone/something destroys his green and orange outfits too.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-12, 14:58

sandhya wrote:When the story was blazing through in all glory for the first 80 episodes of the serial (with only minor faults here and there) clothes, jewellery and sets hardly held our attention.

But now with the story falling apart, situations contrived,characters being distorted, the only things left to consider is the paraphernalia.

P.S: Good that the tiger tore apart the brown 'jungee riyaz' dress. Jalal was seen too much in it. Hope someone/something destroys his green and orange outfits too.
ROFL ROFL

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-12, 15:12

sandhya wrote:When the story was blazing through in all glory for the first 80 episodes of the serial (with only minor faults here and there) clothes, jewellery and sets hardly held our attention.

But now with the story falling apart, situations contrived,characters being distorted, the only things left to consider is the paraphernalia.

P.S: Good that the tiger tore apart the brown 'jungee riyaz' dress. Jalal was seen too much in it. Hope someone/something destroys his green and orange outfits too.
yes sandhya well said. Ho i wish some oens tore that ..i was happy top see him in pink  it ensured we are out of oranges and green for some time. 


one more im point. Yes the story is falling here and there and kektha is trying the typical way I feel wit the preggy thingy … like we would be watching the recycled reused version of her older shows with only an exception of men and women in agra wearing anarkalis instead of jeans :*lol*: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-12, 15:28

clarissasham wrote:
sandhya wrote:When the story was blazing through in all glory for the first 80 episodes of the serial (with only minor faults here and there) clothes, jewellery and sets hardly held our attention.

But now with the story falling apart, situations contrived,characters being distorted, the only things left to consider is the paraphernalia.

P.S: Good that the tiger tore apart the brown 'jungee riyaz' dress. Jalal was seen too much in it. Hope someone/something destroys his green and orange outfits too.
yes sandhya well said. Ho i wish some oens tore that ..i was happy top see him in pink  it ensured we are out of oranges and green for some time. 


one more im point. Yes the story is falling here and there and kektha is trying the typical way I feel wit the preggy thingy … like we would be watching the recycled reused version of her older shows with only an exception of men and women in agra wearing anarkalis instead of jeans :*lol*: 
@ bold Thumbsup ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: A note of request to shehanshah

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum