Latest topics

Shlok keeping tabs on Aastha?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok keeping tabs on Aastha?

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 12:45

Shlok seems to feel the need to constantly be in Aastha's presence. He either gets her to come and meet him when she shouldn't be or barges into meet her whenever he can. He got her to come to his house at the crack of dawn, outside her house during the mehendi and even into her dressing room before the wedding.

What is he afraid of?  Why does he need to constantly to be in her presence? Is it because he is in love with her without realizing it or is he afraid that if he stays away even for a little while he will loose his hold on her?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok keeping tabs on Aastha?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-12, 12:48

he is possessive...afraid he would lose his hold on her and also could b that he thinks this is what she likes, wat being in love means you behave..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 12:52

sarra0 wrote:he is possessive...afraid he would lose his hold on her and also could b that he thinks this is what she likes, wat being in love means you behave..
Yes true he is possessive... but why? Because he is in love with her or he just wants to control her?

Hmmm, so he could be doing what he thinks she wants.. that's interesting.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 13:04

He is always behind her just 2 make sure that she hasnt changed...after confirming she is the same dumb silly girl he is relieved  :P

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 13:05

anusha.cochin wrote:He is always behind her just 2 make sure that she hasnt changed...after confirming she is the same dumb silly girl he is relieved  :P
ROFL ROFL  well said Anu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-12, 13:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:he is possessive...afraid he would lose his hold on her and also could b that he thinks this is what she likes, wat being in love means you behave..
Yes true he is possessive... but why? Because he is in love with her or he just wants to control her?

maybe part of the possessiveness comes from having lost swati and he wants to make sure that Aastha doesn't slip through his fingers...even though the emotions were different for the two I think his fear of losing her is generally real...

yeah it could be his idea of wat she wants but also get her used to feeling love, your presence etc and then wen u start your revenge, wen u tell her, wen u change she will also feel it more and remember the moments and b sad, heartbroken, devastated again two birds with one stone...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-12, 13:36

I seriously think he fear that his truth is exposed or someone will stop the wedding ..so always keeping tabs on Aastha becos he can ensure that she doesnt walk awy from him..he is desperate for revenge

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 13:40

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

maybe part of the possessiveness comes from having lost swati and he wants to make sure that Aastha doesn't slip through his fingers...even though the emotions were different for the two I think his fear of losing her is generally real...

yeah it could be his idea of wat she wants but also get her used to feeling love, your presence etc and then wen u start your revenge, wen u tell her, wen u change she will also feel it more and remember the moments and b sad, heartbroken, devastated again two birds with one stone...
Yes he did seem frantic when he thought he had lost her.. that was genuine because it came from the heart and not brain.

Two birds with one stone - I like this theory.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-12, 13:43

anusha.cochin wrote:He is always behind her just 2 make sure that she hasnt changed...after confirming she is the same dumb silly girl he is relieved  :P
BANG ON !!:*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 13:43

zuzana wrote:I seriously think he fear that his truth is exposed or someone will stop the wedding ..so always keeping tabs on Aastha becos he can ensure that she doesnt walk awy from him..he is desperate for revenge
His desperation for revenge.. that makes sense doesn't it.. I don't think he can be exposed though, no one knows about it right? Unless he and NA are in it together

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-12, 13:46

I think its a part time task of whole time fake love for revenge...but these moments wil drug him in addiction wthout hs due notice n he wil start missing her once he seperate hmself of her frm the fake love...for now, i dnt thnk he even likes her/her presence...he is Man in Mission, soon will be Mad in Mohabaat once his control freakery slips of him...i m liking dumb aastha...itna dumbness ki shlok ko dumbness se hi pyar ho jaye...the show title is of appropriate words just misarranged...it shud read like :

Kya iss ko 'pyar' naam doon???

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-12, 13:51

Aasudi wrote:I think its a part time task of whole time fake love for revenge...but these moments wil drug him in addiction wthout hs due notice n he wil start missing her once he seperate hmself of her frm the fake love...for now, i dnt thnk he even likes her/her presence...he is Man in Mission, soon will be Mad in Mohabaat once his control freakery slips of him...i m liking dumb aastha...itna dumbness ki shlok ko dumbness se hi pyar ho jaye...the show title is of appropriate words just misarranged...it shud read like :

@Orange,
ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 13:56

Aasudi wrote:I think its a part time task of whole time fake love for revenge...but these moments wil drug him in addiction wthout hs due notice n he wil start missing her once he seperate hmself of her frm the fake love...for now, i dnt thnk he even likes her/her presence...he is Man in Mission, soon will be Mad in Mohabaat once his control freakery slips of him...i m liking dumb aastha...itna dumbness ki shlok ko dumbness se hi pyar ho jaye...the show title is of appropriate words just misarranged...it shud read like :

OMG Sush, can't stop laughing ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-12, 14:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes he did seem frantic when he thought he had lost her.. that was genuine because it came from the heart and not brain.

Now let's c wat the makers actually have in mind...which would probably be a case of this is wat is expected of IPK2 lol. .

on the sbs segment yesterday shlok said let's c wat happens wen baba finds out maybe woh mere band Baja de ga...which suggests that they were not in this together...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 14:06

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes true he is possessive... but why? Because he is in love with her or he just wants to control her?

Now let's c wat the makers actually have in mind...which would probably be a case of this is wat is expected of IPK2 lol. .

on the sbs segment yesterday shlok said let's c wat happens wen baba finds out maybe woh mere band Baja de ga...which suggests that they were not in this together...
Oh he did? didn't watch it so didn't know.. awesome. Baba has his own agenda and beta his own ... very nice

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-12, 14:08

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I seriously think he fear that his truth is exposed or someone will stop the wedding ..so always keeping tabs on Aastha becos he can ensure that she doesnt walk awy from him..he is desperate for revenge
His desperation for revenge.. that makes sense doesn't it.. I don't think he can be exposed though, no one knows about it right? Unless he and NA are in it together
he can only be exposed after, before he needs to make sure his prey is where he left her in the condition he left her in...dumb, blind, deaf.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-12, 14:12

lol Sush

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-12, 14:17

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:maybe part of the possessiveness comes from having lost swati and he wants to make sure that Aastha doesn't slip through his fingers...even though the emotions were different for the two I think his fear of losing her is generally real...

Oh he did? didn't watch it so didn't know.. awesome. Baba has his own agenda and beta his own ... very nice
Yep, like father like son...yeah I'm obsessed with the show, don't watch the actual episodes but watch the SBS or SBB segments lol...they didn't have anything for a long time and last few days they have had a few segments...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-12, 14:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes he did seem frantic when he thought he had lost her.. that was genuine because it came from the heart and not brain.

Yep, like father like son...yeah I'm obsessed with the show, don't watch the actual episodes but watch the SBS or SBB segments lol...they didn't have anything for a long time and last few days they have had a few segments...
sarra, a better watch...safe frm boiling hot oops nerve romance with conphusions...lol
now is the turning point so sbs/sbb hv more segments...
I was wondering why is NA land-obsessive? Woh kya apna kabra khud khodhna chahata hai :twisted :
kya kare beta itna nalayak paida hua hai

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 14:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:maybe part of the possessiveness comes from having lost swati and he wants to make sure that Aastha doesn't slip through his fingers...even though the emotions were different for the two I think his fear of losing her is generally real...

@bold...baap seems happy with beta;s plan..only if he get that plot . else der wud b no purpose wth this marriage

NA s really scaring...he can do anythng

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-12, 14:42

NA agreed to get a bahu just for the sake of a land ... :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-12, 14:56

slmu wrote:Shlok seems to feel the need to constantly be in Aastha's presence. He either gets her to come and meet him when she shouldn't be or barges into meet her whenever he can. He got her to come to his house at the crack of dawn, outside her house during the mehendi and even into her dressing room before the wedding.

What is he afraid of?  Why does he need to constantly to be in her presence? Is it because he is in love with her without realizing it or is he afraid that if he stays away even for a little while he will loose his hold on her?
@red - Both.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-12, 15:03

monsi08 wrote:NA agreed to get a bahu just for the sake of a land ... :lol!:
lol-able enuf...dint u notice he is superstitious? He can do nethng for that land which is advantageous to hm as per shastras or jyotishis...avdyut in hand might help hm a lot to acquire hs aspirations...
I find it quite interesting that he said 'saait per kaam na ho toh ghar ke mahilayon pe sankat aa sakti hai'... I continued my chain of thoughts n reached at shlok-aastha's SR, NA wud say 'agar saait per kaam na ho toh ghar ke kanistha putra pe sankat aa sakti hai...'

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-12, 15:22

monsi08 wrote:NA agreed to get a bahu just for the sake of a land ... :lol!:
but the poor thing doesn't know that he gets a land or not he has got a bahu for keeps as she is not the kind to leave his son sooo soon after all the pravachan's haven't started yet

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-12, 15:51

Aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Now let's c wat the makers actually have in mind...which would probably be a case of this is wat is expected of IPK2 lol. .

sarra, a better watch...safe frm boiling hot oops nerve romance with conphusions...lol
now is the turning point so sbs/sbb hv more segments...
I was wondering why is NA land-obsessive? Woh kya apna kabra khud khodhna chahata hai :twisted :
kya kare beta itna nalayak paida hua hai
Yep sush while I was watching the segment I was thinking wen the show was full of not good romance u let us suffer alone and now we it should get interesting u turn up...your not needed now...

dono baap and Beti nalayak hain...i do hope they have a good reason why he is obsessed with the land and not just cause he expects wat ever he wants is its his right to have...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum