Latest topics

Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 19:41

I m fed up of Astha....why she was speaking too much for nana-nani wen she is not sure of wat happened exactly. She is poking her nose n each and every matters.

and Slok has started showing hsi true colours..now marriage is over and he is not bothered abt Astha....If this incident was before marriage I m sure Slok will behave well to Nana-nani. Still Kirloskars not getting the warning sign. Shocked


Last edited by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 19:55; edited 1 time in total

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-12, 19:47

Kirloskers r acting like donkeys...donkeys cry if the load is less weighty...they need more for donkey-dumbness...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 19:53

Aasudi wrote:Kirloskers r acting like donkeys...donkeys cry if the load is less weighty...they need more for donkey-dumbness...
dumbness ko bhi eek limit hei na.....Kirloskars ne usse bhi paar kar diya....dumbness ke competition mein top 3 postions meain kirloskars hoga


I m surprised 2 see Astha s not bothered abt Slok's reaction instead giving lectures ..... How can a bride behave like that in public....Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 20:01

I agree.. Aastha's behavior was really out of place. She should have kept quiet and tried to find out what the matter was at a more appropriate time.

Why does every bahu think she knows best?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 20:07

slmu wrote:I agree.. Aastha's behavior was really out of place. She should have kept quiet and tried to find out what the matter was at a more appropriate time.

Why does every bahu think she knows best?
no idea Santhi.....she s tryng 2 behave mahaan...I dnt feel she is naadan....she is real nut case

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by slmu on 2013-11-12, 20:14

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I agree.. Aastha's behavior was really out of place. She should have kept quiet and tried to find out what the matter was at a more appropriate time.

Why does every bahu think she knows best?
no idea Santhi.....she s tryng 2 behave mahaan...I dnt feel she is naadan....she is real nut case
So far there has been nothing about her that's been sensible.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 20:20

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I agree.. Aastha's behavior was really out of place. She should have kept quiet and tried to find out what the matter was at a more appropriate time.

Why does every bahu think she knows best?
no idea Santhi.....she s tryng 2 behave mahaan...I dnt feel she is naadan....she is real nut case
So far there has been nothing about her that's been sensible.
yup...I was getting irritated wen she was crying  before marriage thnkg of leaving her parents.....she never cared their words...preferred Slok over them...then y she doing so much of rona-dhona drama

her character is nt well developed......not getting idea bt her...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-12, 21:04

Ashtha never had the capability of maintaining silence. She never knew when to stop talking or when to do the talking

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-12, 22:25

sameersaagar wrote:Ashtha never had the capability of maintaining silence. She never knew when to stop talking or when to do the talking
sp bahus usually dnt speak n front of guests like this:shock: . Astha is outspoken and really irritating

cv;s need to bring change n her character, she s behaving like a fool

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-13, 05:46

anusha.cochin wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Kirloskers r acting like donkeys...donkeys cry if the load is less weighty...they need more for donkey-dumbness...
dumbness ko bhi eek limit hei na.....Kirloskars ne usse bhi paar kar diya....dumbness ke competition mein top 3 postions meain kirloskars hoga


I m surprised 2 see Astha s not bothered abt Slok's reaction instead giving lectures ..... How can a bride behave like that in public....Shocked
yup,public...i hate it when tv shows hold drama in public...in real life if sth like that had happened, agnihotris wud hv excused themselves n sort out the matter in a room within family,given they r prestige conscious ppl...kirloskers ki baat karna bhi bekar hai... Aastha? She is just imposible..."shlok main janti hoon k aap kabhi galat nahin ho sakte, par haan aap galat samajhrahe hain, not that i mind,not that i care" aastha's thinking on shlok...she knws evrythng...past,present n future whatever shlok is pure...how much more she can preach?? Aastha ko aastha channel pe host hona chahiye to give prabachans on shlok

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-13, 05:54

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I agree.. Aastha's behavior was really out of place. She should have kept quiet and tried to find out what the matter was at a more appropriate time.

Why does every bahu think she knows best?
no idea Santhi.....she s tryng 2 behave mahaan...I dnt feel she is naadan....she is real nut case
So far there has been nothing about her that's been sensible.
yup...I was getting irritated wen she was crying  before marriage thnkg of leaving her parents.....she never cared their words...preferred Slok over them...then y she doing so much of rona-dhona drama

her character is nt well developed......not getting idea bt her...
anu woh kehte hai na karne wale se jyada dekhne wale ko pata ho...aastha's rona dhona is justified as per me...yes she has disrespected her parents many times but she is dumb to nt been acknowledging that...neither her parents make her feel they were disrespected...just showing off anger sumtimes, wont get into aastha's head...jaise bhi shadi karlo bidai ko lekar rona toh aayega hi...
I agree her char is nt well developed...most poor char in tv i've witnessed

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:23


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum