Latest topics

Heartwarming dialogues ( QH) 11.12.13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartwarming dialogues ( QH) 11.12.13

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-13, 07:23

We finally see a paradigm shift in QH... CVs are trying their best to change the track back to where they were before the farcical Nikaah! We will soon know if this will work or not... but meanwhile lets enjoy some of the exchanges that brought smiles on viewers faces. 

While talking about wishes ..Zoya said she always thought all her wishes went to Allah's spam folder :lol!: ... everyone of us can relate to that... but at the same time it was quite poignant... this orphaned girl always wanted to belong to a family... she has always hidden her sadness beneath the facade of a ghatia shaeri cracking, over the top, loudmouth Zoya avatar. She has finally found her home where there is "nothing wrong with Allah Miah" ..:) 

Her dialogue with Humaira gave us hint of things to come... Zoya will be a loving, doting older sister to Humaira. She told her - you are a younger, prettier, thinner version of me... very heartwarming!

Her dialogues with Asad finally sounds like they are uninhibited lovers cheers the separation has done them good!

Downside:
 - No discussion about the divorce between Ayan and Zoya... as if it had never happened. 

-  Rashed and Dilsahd... even after 17 years they trying to sound like honeymooners.. this is giving me the creeps... am I only one who finds this appalling?

- Nazma looked jealous of Nighat after Imran rescued her from the water , REALLY?... sisterly jealousy over this herd of brainless brothers is just not very appealing!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartwarming dialogues ( QH) 11.12.13

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-13, 10:35

What i loved is zoya...others were fine,just at place but zoya moved a step ahead in my heart...finally she got what she deserved since ages...
The whole surprise thingy,i feel like typical 4 lions...there's not privacy at all...reminded me of pool side mein almost kissiya...awkward a lil bit but love of siblings took over that...i hv always loved sibling bond in QH n now zoya also is a proxy part...gud feel...hope gafoor-zoya truth confrontation happens soon...
Dilshaad,yes, i didnt hope she wud turn out like ths...her vulnerability seemed to hv taken toll over hr otherwise daring/strong heart...wanted to slap Rashid but respecting age i silenced my urge...i accept he has come al the way with close eyes n now want to live wth open eyes,wth dilshaad n shireen together,then why is he behaving like shireen is nt as significant as dilshaad...b4 razia boils shireen's mind further,he shud speak up wth shireen as open as he shud be, as to hurt her as less as he can...

Nikhat's fate, i hv already expressed my hurt with ths particular char quite a few times...she is the most shamelessly ridiculed char in qh...want to slap makers for characterizing her like ths...weak n compromising...whats wrong wth them? Now they r upto najma questing her husband n sis/SIL equation?? I was mad at the snake scene itself n pool scene now,uff...najma wont doubt imran as she easily forgave hm wth tanveer, may be a trust is build up in betn the couple so her jealousy wil challenge nikhat's purity...is it??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-13, 15:57

agree with both of u ..but still dont trust the makers ..so lets us see

loved zoya and not liking mogli version of asad

in nikhat agree with sushma

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-13, 17:00

clarissasham wrote:agree with both of u ..but still dont trust the makers ..so lets us see

shami, i hv never specially liked KSG nor SJ neither do i dislike them...AAK is mocking us LSVs with his longish hair, 'see,u ppl r losing hair with shows n i m at reverse gear'..lol

abt nikhat i m fearing "like mother, like daughter"...plz sum1 save her or slap her reality to wake up...she was raised to be dumb,no fault of her

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-13, 17:07

clarissasham wrote:agree with both of u ..but still dont trust the makers ..so lets us see

Thanks for your replies.... Nikhat .... Unbelievable .... She dances, she went to college... Why can't she grow some spine? Why does she even believe in hasina bi? My fear is that G up cudlnt make Ayan Zoya Asad triangle ... So they will try it with Nazia, Imran and nighat.

Thanks again shami

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-13, 17:11

Sush... From iPad I can't reply with ur post in it ... ( I hate this stupid device)... Did you not like Zoya before? I only watch this show for Zoya... I think the makers kept her true... ( you know how they kept arnav true to character)....
Dilshad is going out of character... How is she going to feel if rashid leaves his other family to be with her? She herself has gone through that ... Anyways, I guess they are trying to show that people with near death experience sets priorities differently...

Loved your take on Nikhat....

Thank you for your reply.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-13, 17:11

Shesherkobita wrote:

Thanks for your replies.... Nikhat .... Unbelievable .... She dances, she went to college... Why can't she grow some spine? Why does she even believe in hasina  bi? My fear is that G up cudlnt make Ayan Zoya Asad triangle ... So they will try it with Nazia, Imran and Nikhat.

Thanks again shami
@ blue ...No No No No No No No No No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-13, 17:13

Shesherkobita wrote:Sush... From iPad I can't reply with ur post in it ... ( I hate this stupid device)... Did you not like Zoya before? I only watch this show for Zoya... I think the makers kept her true... ( you know how they kept arnav true to character)....
Dilshad is going out of character... How is she going to feel if rashid leaves his other family to be with her? She herself has gone through that ... Anyways, I guess they are trying to show that people with near death experience sets priorities differently...

Sabi ... I am coming thru iPad yaara .. I think you got to pres that white sheet at the bottom Rt end  tool box in order to quote yaara :heart: :heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-13, 17:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:agree with both of u ..but still dont trust the makers ..
Thanks for your replies.... Nikhat .... Unbelievable .... She dances, she went to college... Why can't she grow some spine? Why does she even believe in hasina  bi? My fear is that G up cudlnt make Ayan Zoya Asad triangle ... So they will try it with Nazia, Imran and Nikhat.

Thanks again shami
Manu... It's just my POV... It may not happened.... But the fact that they couldn't take Ayan Zoya Asad triangle as they had originally planned must make them upset in some way.... Otherwise why bring this jealousy track between Nazma , Nikhat? I wanted to ask you did they show Farhan's clothes were always wet? I missed some episode.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-13, 17:19

loved the post Sabi.....after reading through this thread, i think I have missed out on a good episode.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-13, 17:26

pollyanna wrote:loved the post Sabi.....after reading through this thread, i think I have missed out on a good episode.

Pals.... I think makers realized they made a mistake with the TRIANGLE plot ( TRP went down too)... So trying shift gear... These are filler episodes.... But with 4 lions, fillers are usually full of fun and catchy dialogues. I always liked QH dialogues... Smart!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-13, 17:34

Shesherkobita wrote:Sush... From iPad I can't reply with ur post in it ... ( I hate this stupid device)... Did you not like Zoya before? I only watch this show for Zoya... I think the makers kept her true... ( you know how they kept arnav true to character)....

do u want me to stop talking wth u kya?? If nt Why r u thanking then...it was my duty to reply to my maate...hehe..i enjoy wth u re...
i neither deeply love zoya nor dislike her...n now like her a bit more than b4, she is now at more mature terms...felt bad for her orphaned state n proud of her struggler spirit...u wil b shocked if i say i didnt hv much deep int in asya overall...just lost the connection wth zoya since the hurried betrayal coclusions then left watching qh...yesterepi, i feel i hav come to like her charm al the way,despite facing tragedies she wasnt unhopeful to god,subtly shown that was...that thng always attracts me to a positive char in tv...yes she irritates me wth OTT reactions but she is gud vibe...

Dilshaad, m banging my head...as u knw, let me suppose dilshaad as my own relative...i wud say,if he wud die let hm,the day he left u he murdered u frm hs life...if at least, she had asked hm hs reasons my rage had been less...n i was hpy track started...damn it!!

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-13, 17:49

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:agree with both of u ..but still dont trust the makers ..

Thanks again shami
Manu... It's just my POV... It may not happened.... But the fact that they couldn't take Ayan Zoya Asad triangle as they had originally planned must make them upset in some way.... Otherwise why bring this jealousy track between Nazma , Nikhat? I wanted to ask you did they show Farhan's clothes were always wet? I missed some episode.
yeah they showed Farhaan visiting call girls .. even in the heavy rains ..SICKKK...
NIN trikone( Nikhat-Imran-Najma triangle )is going to be quite a disaster with Haseena fanning it up like mad .. as per spoilers 
:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum