Latest topics

Shaant Gadadhaari Bhee... er.. Jalal... Shaant!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaant Gadadhaari Bhee... er.. Jalal... Shaant!!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-13, 09:14

Aww!!! Feeling SOOOOOO bad for Jalal and Jodha

But YAY!! They finally let it out tomorrow!!! Arree ye ladai sabse pehle ladni thiiiii...

tum dono sab kaam late hi karna!!

Okay!! First things First...

I stand up and appluad Ruqu darlin'!

Darlin', you deserve to be a darlin'! Your loyalty towards Jalal is fierce, and you

have proved your worth as a woman and a queen.

Too bad some of your personal priorities are mixed up - else Jodha or any other
Begum would never have a chance in Jalal's life. No wonder, before Jodha came on
the scene, Jalal had eyes for Ruqu only, and when she was around, he did not go
anywhere else.

Jalal is right. No one can replace Ruqaiya as the Head Queen.

Okay!! Second things Second...

I cannot, just CAN NOT, believe that Jodha madam decided to ask Jalal about the
Khema scene while Ruqu was there.

Madam, we get it that, given the recent accident, you are shattered.
But ... in presence of another wife is not the place where you question the husband
on khema nights!!

What exactly was the point of that?

Actually, I was so shocked that she decided to ask Ruqu to stay on for that
interrogation that I didn't quite register the 'point' of that outburst happening
before Ruqu - unless Ruqu is to be used to help Jalal set things right for Jodha or
that Jodha wants to tell Ruqu that she had no interest in being the mother of the
royal waaris.

Well, at least she thought of interrogation.

Okay!! Third things.... ok this has got to stop now.

Jalal ... the one person you should be interrogating is the one who is interrogating
you.

Jalal is still too disoriented to think - 'Ahh! interrogation sounds like a cool idea!'
He doesn't even pick the hint when Jodha lands up to question him and demands
with a thunderous - Jawaab Dijiye!

That was strike 1.

Then, Strike 2.
The woman just got in and blamed him for the ... er .... royal waaris.

Jalal - she is making a scene.
If you still don't get it that the woman means what she says - at least see that she is
making a scene. When a woman is making a scene, it needs instant addressing.
If you can't see her outburst in a positive light - at least see it in the negative light
and ... for goodness' sake, RESPOND!!

Hum Jawaab dena zaroori nahi samajhte!

(No wonder Salim never asked you if he could marry Anarkali!)

And then he goes and injures some soldiers, nearly de-capitates Atgha Khan, takes
the hands off a petty thief and orders an adultress to be stoned to death.

Doesn't look like the awaam is getting the right paigam about the coming of the royal
waaris!!

On a serious note:

Jalal does not look happy. He is firing rage in every direction he looks - why isn't
anyone wondering why the king isn't happy at the good news?! Why isn't Ammi Jaan
catching on?

Last time, when Ruqu was expecting, Jalal was overjoyed. One would think that
having lost one child, he'd be over-overjoyed this time and let a few offenders off
with light warnings.

Instead -- they are only exchanging wondering glances at each other and going --
'aaj baadshah ka mijaaz garam hai!'

~

Ok! Maaham notes Jalal's face lacks the joy of impending fatherhood. The woman
even assesses that what Jalal is hiding may be of use to her --- now, how was this
inference made... I am yet to figure out.

At least, this looks like Maaham isn't involved. And if Maaham isn't involved - then
could Resham be involved? Resham has been missing from the scene ever since she
gave Jodha that drink. Why?

I wonder if Resham knew that the drink was spiked - that is, IF the drink was
spiked. Because if she did, I am surprised she hasn't told Maaham that.

Now... the question of the day is ...

Even if the conspiracy gets uncovered and Jodha is proved innocent - as usual and
as it will be eventually - will the perpetrator be uncovered?

Perhaps, the only people who'd come in grasp are the doctor and possibly Resham.
If it is Sharif then ... this is typical Sharif-type encounter - using another one to play his dirty tricks while he stands around 'looking shocked'.

By the way, Bakshi Bano also looked surprised at Jalal's judgments in the court. So... again... if it is Sharif, then does she know anything?
Looks like this time Sharif hasn't made any accomplice.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaant Gadadhaari Bhee... er.. Jalal... Shaant!!

Post by neha on 2013-11-13, 10:32

Good analysis shalini :)  ....but I think Jo was quite right from her POV. She didn't know ruqu is already there in Jalals chamber. Just few days ago ruqu in corridor blamed her for trying to steal Jalal from her and asked her about her usool and sarcastically mocked her for being desperate to sleep with Jalal. Jo was just trying to tell her that its not her but its jalal is responsible if shes pregnant @ all and she did not lie to her about nothing happened between them as she doesn't remember anything and it was Jalal who told her that he did not break his vachan. She knows ruqu is his best friend and she is also hurt as they both think Jalal lied to them. The scene was perfect except i found the word 'vasana' as abusive but thats ok as Jo was angry @him we can take into consideration the slip of tongue.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-13, 11:02

neha wrote:Good analysis shalini :)  ....but I think Jo was quite right from her POV. She didn't know ruqu is already there in Jalals chamber. Just few days ago ruqu in corridor blamed her for trying to steal Jalal from her and asked her about her usool and sarcastically mocked her for being desperate to sleep with Jalal. Jo was just trying to tell her that its not her but its jalal is responsible if shes pregnant @ all and she did not lie to her about nothing happened between them as she doesn't remember anything and it was Jalal who told her that he did not break his vachan. She knows ruqu is his best friend and she is also hurt as they both think Jalal lied to them. The scene was perfect except i found the word 'vasana' as abusive but thats ok as Jo was angry @him we can take into consideration the slip of tongue.
Jodha's anger is perfectly justifiable as is Ruqu's. it is, but natural, for both of them to think that Jalal did lie and break his promise.

(actually, poor Jalal!!)

However, getting Jalal to answer her very valid question is a husband-wife matter - and setting Ruqu's viewpoint right is between Jodha and Ruqu - they are two different matters and should be handled separately.

Of course, given her state of mind, it is understandable. :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-13, 11:09

Nice analysis Shalini :) 

Jodha se logic expect karna maine tyaag diya hai :P 

Poor Jallu...kahan phans gaya hai yaar.....i really feel for him more in this case than Jodha :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-13, 11:38

pollyanna wrote:Nice analysis Shalini :) 

Jodha se logic expect karna maine tyaag diya hai :P 

Poor Jallu...kahan phans gaya hai yaar.....i really feel for him more in this case than Jodha :P
me too!! at least Jodha and Ruqu have had the relief of venting to someone - Jalal is having to just absorb the super-shock!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-13, 15:48

I too was surprised to see Jodha blasting him in front of Ruqs...kahin bhi shuru hojati hai...she has to curb her stupidity tendencies..first to sharifu and now here again

Good point noone noticed the reaction of
shehenshah Question Maham is the only smart one

I think they will link Bakshi bano here and yes Sharifu's real face has to come out in the public..its getting dragged too much

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-13, 16:05

Jodha desperately wanted to prove that she is innocent and jalal is all to blame. She wants to prove to runks that ur jalal is not that good as u feel. Jalal ..respect .. he at least tried to keep mum and thought it as their private issue. As pallo said expecting logic from jodha is like expecting snowfall in kerala. :lol!:  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-13, 18:02

zuzana wrote:I too was surprised to see Jodha blasting him in front of Ruqs...kahin bhi shuru hojati hai...she has to curb her stupidity tendencies..first to sharifu and now here again

Good point noone noticed the reaction of
shehenshah Question Maham is the only smart one

I think they will link Bakshi bano here and yes Sharifu's real face has to come out in the public..its getting dragged too much

Yup!! Jalal should be able to catch hold of at least one culprit enjoying their life at his expense!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-13, 18:05

clarissasham wrote:Jodha desperately wanted to prove that she is innocent and jalal is all to blame. She wants to prove to runks that ur jalal is not that good as u feel. Jalal ..respect .. he at least tried to keep mum and thought it as their private issue. As pallo said expecting logic from jodha is like expecting snowfall in kerala. :lol!:  
:*lol*:  it might snow in kerala one day, but Jodha and logic .... nahi ye ho nahi sakta!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum