Latest topics

Why cant Anjali?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why cant Anjali?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 19:44

why cant Anjali tell the truth to her children?

even if NA s blackmailing her she shud show sum guts ..

.Her kids are grown up now and it seems like Varad and Vinayak knws the abusive side of NA, they can understand and help her

she shud not take this abuse anymore

and NA is real physco, he beated his wife that too at the marriage day of his son:shock:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Why cant Anjali?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 20:01

It is really ridiculous and nobody n the house get 2 knw abt this physical abuse

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-13, 20:08

what is the hidden story behind Anjali's reluctance to bring the truth in open,    is it blind obedience Question  or blackmail Question

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-13, 20:10

We don't know the full story yet.. and Anu its not easy for an abused person to actually take a stand. They need a lot of support which she would not be sure of in that house.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-13, 20:11

I think NA is blacmailing her saying he would send her parents to jail if she doesnt listen to him..he has some solid things against them and like Shlok too was saying he can send them to jail,...so that must her soft point

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 20:14

slmu wrote:We don't know the full story yet.. and Anu its not easy for an abused person to actually take a stand. They need a lot of support which she would not be sure of in that house.
yup..it may be hard...still she has 2 try...but here she seems 2 be suffering this torture since her marriage. Leaving and insulting her own parents just 4 the sake of a pyscho husband is really disturbing

anyways waiting 2 see the story behind this

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-13, 20:15

slmu wrote:We don't know the full story yet.. and Anu its not easy for an abused person to actually take a stand. They need a lot of support which she would not be sure of in that house.
Shanthi & Anusha
NA behind the scene by pulling the strings off anjali, has succeeded in driving a wedge between Anjali & their children. By making Anjali a scapegoat, he knows his children will find difficult to believe their mother and ensuring thereby that he is spotless

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-13, 20:16

sameersaagar wrote:
Shanthi & Anusha
NA behind the scene by pulling the strings off anjali, has succeeded in driving a wedge between Anjali & their children. By making Anjali a scapegoat, he knows his children will find difficult to believe their mother and ensuring thereby that he is spotless
That's true.. he has made sure that Anjali is isolated in that house.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-14, 08:45

It's very difficult to break the cycle of violence....it started a long time ago... Where could she go with 3 little kids? Would she be able to feed 4 mouths with no marketable skills? No... That's why they stay back...
Sigh... It's heart breaking... I ve seen so many real cases like this... That's why all women need education and be ready to break free from these shackles!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-14, 09:22

Shesherkobita wrote:It's very difficult to break the cycle of violence....it started a long time ago... Where could she go with 3 little kids? Would she be able to feed 4 mouths with no marketable skills? No... That's why they stay back...
Sigh... It's heart breaking... I ve seen so many real cases like this... That's why all women need education and be ready to break free from these shackles!
Wen kids wr small she dint have any other choice than staying with nA else she wont be able 2 feed them.................but now her kids r grown up and atleast Varad can understand/help her  (dnt knw whether Varad knws the truth and keeping silence)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 11:41

anusha.cochin wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:It's very difficult to break the cycle of violence....it started a long time ago... Where could she go with 3 little kids? Would she be able to feed 4 mouths with no marketable skills? No... That's why they stay back...
Wen kids wr small she dint have any other choice than staying with nA else she wont be able 2 feed them.................but now her kids r grown up and atleast Varad can understand/help her  (dnt knw whether Varad knws the truth and keeping silence)
The problem seems to be that Anjali is isolated there whereas NA is idolized. None of them will support her by the looks of it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-14, 12:30

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
The problem seems to be that Anjali is isolated there whereas NA is idolized. None of them will support her by the looks of it.
its too late now...she needed 2 work cunningly from the starting itself by making kids n her side

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 12:36

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
its too late now...she needed 2 work cunningly from the starting itself by making kids n her side
That would be difficult for an abused person. Perhaps the reason that NA got sent to jail was because Anjali reached out to her parents and they tried to help her?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-14, 13:40

anusha.cochin wrote:why cant Anjali tell the truth to her children?

even if NA s blackmailing her she shud show sum guts ..

.Her kids are grown up now and it seems like Varad and Vinayak knws the abusive side of NA, they can understand and help her

she shud not take this abuse anymore

and NA is real physco, he beated his wife that too at the marriage day of his son:shock:
But v don't know wat the whole story is...y she stayed with him, was there a threat, and now she is isolated from everyone, he has everyone believing that he is good and she is the witch... her parents may still support her now and now she knows where they r...but she is conditioned now to accept it, to take it, that it's a womens place to endure, and also until Aastha came along she would have had some years of relative peace, cause things would have generally gone the way Niranjan wanted them...

never mind that he beat her on Shlok's wedding day he seems to have beat her on their own wedding day...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-14, 14:57

Anu, Gandhi jee said if someone slaps u once ask for another one...i feel the second slap,hurts less physically n more emotionally...do u have a tolerance to beat those slaps? Is the person slapping u tolerable/amendable ? If the ans is no, do not tolerate...just even a verbal abuse,do not tolerate...
V dnt knw the actual reason y is Ninjali equation like this but i thnk i understand, NA is nt a tolerable persona, unreasonable also...n anjali is equally responsible for her pathetic state cuz she tolerated...but then its hard to collect n compose ur pieces once u r shattered...its hard for abused person to wake up the courage n speak...
I m being sympathetic to anjali...i think,she is controlling her bahu to save herself, whatever she is doing she wants to save herself n might b to maintain lil peace in her childrens' life as much as possible...
(actors playing anjali n niranjan r superb) first meaningful epi in history of EBP

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-11-14, 15:39

it  happens everywhere dear not single incident and we would wonder whether it wil be happening with illiterate people.. naaah they are far more decent and cultured and is rampant among educated society ... some will keep mum to for the sake of their chidlren
some will feeling that its their duty to bear the bloss

some for the sake of very existence and anjali is one among them

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-14, 16:05

It is an ugly world
the world of Domestic Violence...
I did write about it once or twice in SC forum
Shanthi and Sabi must have read it

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-14, 16:09

clarissasham wrote:it  happens everywhere dear not single incident and we would wonder whether it wil be happening with illiterate people.. naaah they are far more decent and cultured and is rampant among educated society ... some will keep mum to for the sake of their chidlren
some will feeling that its their duty to bear the bloss

some for the sake of very existence and anjali is one among them
exactly shami,they r nt showing sth exceptional, sth unusual...its normal thing, even in sophisticated society...illitracy is nt the reason...my own mom(she is illitrate) was also abused (not physically beaten n al) by my grand dad, insulting her maika n throwing verbal abuses was common...she use to tell us those thngs...dad used to reside at china mst of the times due to business...stil, my mom took initiative against her FIL n left home when i was two...later when dad returned he supported mom...she is hpy,she is living independent n both my parents r supporting each other...i hv seen lots of men who beat their wife for every single thng(my grand dad is obviously one)...though, i dnt hv seen my grand mom, aisi baatein pata chal jati hai...god bless her soul....
In fiction shows most of the times it luks or v take it as 'unreal drama' but if v undrama them then yes they r real issues

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum