Latest topics

History repeating?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

History repeating?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 19:52

After watching todays episode felt NA married Anjali for revenge purpose just like Slok

NA hates Anjali and her parents and made them seperate. Getting a feeling that same is gonna happen with Astha, she will be isolated and helpless like Anjali

I just hope Astha will speak up instead of bearing all abuses

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: History repeating?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 19:54

Even doubt Slok s gonna physically abuse Astha

he is so much like his pyscho father

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-13, 19:59

anusha.cochin wrote:After watching todays episode felt NA married Anjali for revenge purpose just like Slok

NA hates Anjali and her parents and made them seperate. Getting a feeling that same is gonna happen with Astha, she will be isolated and helpless like Anjali

Aastha wont be like Anjali I am sure..she is the quissential SP vahu out to reforum everyone in Agnihotri mad house

Anu do you think Shlok knows his father is abusing his mum...he too seems to hate her parents...as a mother wouldnt he be sympathetic if he comes to know she is being abused

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-13, 20:01

I don't think Aastha will stand for being physically abused by Shlok.. but mental abuse is definitely on the cards.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-13, 20:02

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:After watching todays episode felt NA married Anjali for revenge purpose just like Slok

Aastha wont be like Anjali I am sure..she is the quissential SP vahu out to reforum everyone in Agnihotri mad house

Anu do you think Shlok knows his father is abusing his mum...he too seems to hate her parents...as a mother wouldnt he be sympathetic if he comes to know she is being abused
I don't think he does.. he idolizes his father.. surely he would not do that if he knew.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-13, 20:02

Shloke may not feel sympathetic with his mother, till he knows the full truth,

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 20:03

zuzana wrote:

@bold...I dnt thnk he knws it...evn if he came 2 knw thru Astha he is not gonna believe it. NA is like God for him

and I shud say Slok is the dumbest person of Agnihotri pariwar , he cant observe anythng gng around him

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-13, 20:08

anusha.cochin wrote:
zuzana wrote:

@bold...I dnt thnk he knws it...evn if he came 2 knw thru Astha he is not gonna believe it. NA is like God for him

and I shud say Slok is the dumbest person of Agnihotri pariwar , he cant observe anythng gng around him
I agree Shanti and Anu he doesnt know about his Dad..infact looks like noone knows...

Shlok is too blinded by love for Dad its going to be a shocker

@sameer: ur right he wont stop idolising until he knows the truth...I want him to learn the truth and then do something to stop the abuse...I dont want this Sp vahu aastha interfering and solving all mysteries

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-13, 20:15

Sameer, I agree, he won't believe until he actually sees it I think.

Zu, I would love him to do something and not stand around while Aastha does the work

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 20:16

zuzana wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I agree Shanti and Anu he doesnt know about his Dad..infact looks like noone knows...

Shlok is too blinded by love for Dad its going to be a shocker

@sameer: ur right he wont stop idolising until he knows the truth...I want him to learn the truth and then do something to stop the abuse...I dont want this Sp vahu aastha interfering and solving all mysteries
@bold...Vinayak knws it I thnk

and dont thnk Slok is gonna solve this mystery....its the duty of SP vahu:P

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-13, 20:24

slmu wrote:Sameer, I agree, he won't believe until he actually sees it I think.

Zu, I would love him to do something and not stand around while Aastha does the work
Shanti we both are rooting this for all shows including PKD where ultimately all SP vahus take charge...lets see if its different here

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-13, 20:26

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Sameer, I agree, he won't believe until he actually sees it I think.

Shanti we both are rooting this for all shows including PKD where ultimately all SP vahus take charge...lets see if its different here
He was already standing around the other day when Anjali's sari caught fire and Aastha put it out.. so not having much hopes. I would like him to at least disown his father.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 20:31

Na was scolding Anjali, but Astha invited them na....then y shud he scold/beat Anjali. he is a real pyscho

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-13, 20:33

anusha.cochin wrote:Na was scolding Anjali, but Astha invited them na....then y shud he scold/beat Anjali. he is a real pyscho
Totally.. he was blaming them for insulting him in public .. but they didn't really open say anything. Unless he meant their turning up there

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-13, 21:28

After watchg tdays epi i felt very sad fr anjali. She is physically abused by NA and insulted by shlok.

Poor anjali!

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-13, 21:29

Charanya wrote:After watchg tdays epi i felt very sad fr anjali. She is physically abused by NA and insulted by shlok.

Poor anjali!
It was very tempting to hit Shlok for his rudeness now that we know the extent of Anjali's sufferings.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-13, 21:37

Shlok wont abuse physically bt sure she ll go thrgh mental sufferings and she ll overcme and make shlok to realise his feelings.
Even if astha finds out NAs character and if she tells to anyone na also no one believe hr and support her

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-13, 21:38

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Na was scolding Anjali, but Astha invited them na....then y shud he scold/beat Anjali. he is a real pyscho
Totally.. he was blaming them for insulting him in public .. but they didn't really open say anything. Unless he meant their turning up there
I fear that NA is planning sumthng bad for astha..afterall she invited them na

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-13, 21:45

Ya anu surely NA ll plan bt he ll do his plan of action through anjali only so surely shlok ll protect astha from that

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-14, 08:40

Shlok will repeat history ... He has a volatile temper and I've seen him grab her mouth, slap her etc... But Astha will be different than Anjali and that's how the truth will come out.... I hope this subject is treated with the sensitivity and respect it deserves... Not in a preachy way.... Scared but loving it.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-14, 09:24

Shesherkobita wrote:Shlok will repeat history ... He has a volatile temper and I've seen him grab her mouth, slap her etc... But  Astha will be different than Anjali and that's how the truth will come out.... I hope this subject is treated with the sensitivity and respect it deserves... Not in a preachy way.... Scared but loving it.
@bold...its real fun that a new person like Astha will find out all mysteries within few days, but Anjali's kids who r staying n that house cant find it in years:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum