Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 13Nov13 "Zoyafying Asad"..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 13Nov13 "Zoyafying Asad"..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-13, 21:03

The episode begins with ... Haseena returning Nikhat the 25lakhs to Nikhat as she did not have any need for them .. Najma n Nikhat smile n walk away ..
Haseena is furious with love between the step  sisters 
She decides to creat a rift between them 

Asad knocks n enters zoya's room to celebrate the last 2 mins of her birthday with her .. He tell sher to close her eyes .. He wishes her Happy Birthday . And gives her a gift ... 
He tells her to open the gift .. It is a diamond encrusted wrist watch 
Zoya is thrilled with her beautiful gift 

Asad informs that although she and Ayaan had signed on the Talaaq nama but it would be official only after three months ... So now they could marry only  after 3 months 
He tells her how he had set the alarm for telling her after three months the wait was over 

Asad  promises her that he would never forget any important day any anniversary or birthday ever in his life .. Zoya puts her arms around his neck and says that then he would have to celebrate every day as every moment she spent with him was special ...awww !! ...
Zoya puts her arms  around Asad's neck  .. They hug ... Tightly .. Mitwaa play in the BG 

Ayaan ,Humeira n  Najma return to their house .. Very happy with the evening and hace  praises for each other how well they had performed ..
Humzie wants ayaan to thank her 
Ayaan refuses to thank her as pulls her legs n teases her .. Says one sher 
Woh chahatey hain ki hum unkey  dwar pe aye baar bar 
Koi unsey yeh keh de ki hum sales man nahin hain yaar ....
Humzie is not amused !!

In London Resort ... In their room Farhaan tells Nikhat that he had to work late at night so to avoid disturbing her he had got himself a seperate bed .. Nikhat appears so disappointed
Nikhat is at the pool side talking to shireen on the phone  ...haseena smiles at her opportunity as she notices imran waiting for najma at the pool side  
Haseena pushes nikhat into the pool .. She is drowning ... Haseena raises an alarm 
Farhaan who happened to be around notices this he rushes but Imran who is closer jumps into the pool n rescues Nikhat 

Farhaan tries to look concerned .. Nikhat grabs Imran very closely n tightly ... As she is pulled out of the water she collapses on Imran due to fright 
She clutches him tightly .. Imran, najma. Farhaan feel awkward .. Haseena notices this and is very happy 

At Ayaan's house Razia is sleeping peacefully when a phone call wakes her up at midnight .. She notices it was from some private number .. She curses the caller but then receives a message ..the caller says she knew razia wqs awake n orders her to pick up the call 
The voice tells her that spl people were given spl gifts for Diwali she too had sent razia a spl gift and that gift would cause big dhamaka 
The next message says Razia had blood on her hands ..Razia is very alarmed ..

Najma offers nikhat hot drink ... Nikhat informs every one that she was pushed .. It was not an accidental fall and that she had seen Haseena .. Najma wonders why would would push her into water ??
Haseena then asks nikhat why were their beds separate during honey moon ?.farhaan makes an excuse about the AC 
Haseena tries to drive a wedge between Najma n Nikhat by feeding her wrong info about Nikhat Imran closeness .. That nikhat was trying to attract attention of Imran ... When farhaan was not around .. And then they wefe sleeping separately .. Najma is pondering over haseena's words 
Precap .. Zoya jumps up on the dining chair and asks Asad if he was ready to spend an entire day with her as Zoya 
Asad is shocked to see her standing up on a chair tells her to climb down .. He is Embarassed at her activities .. But zoya wont climb down unless he replied in affirmative .. Asad has no choice but to give in ... 
Zoya then makes Asad lick jam in Zoya style ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 13:23; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 13Nov13 "Zoyafying Asad"..

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-13, 22:03

Not so nice episode yrr only loved the asya scene nd don't liked the pool scene nd this hasina never leaves any chance to create problems for this sisters nd finally that mystery woman has called razia nd this girl was not tanveer bcoz her voice was totally different with that billi i think there's a new entry in the show......nd the precap was awesome awesome awesome liked asad face when he was looking at that jam but hated his pony tail he thinks that he looks cute in that pony....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-13, 22:20

asyalover wrote:Not so nice episode yrr only loved the asya scene nd don't liked the pool scene nd this hasina never leaves any chance to create problems for this sisters nd finally that mystery woman has called razia nd this girl was not tanveer bcoz her voice was totally different with that billi i think there's a new entry in the show......nd the precap was awesome awesome awesome liked asad face when he was looking at that jam but hated his pony tail he thinks that he looks cute in that pony....
I agree Jenny that voice was not Tanveer's yaar it was the husky voice of some body else .. may be the woman she murdered in the factory had returned .. may be she was never killed ??scratch scratch

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 13:24; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-13, 22:26

No yrr bcoz they showed when that gudia factory's special episode showed then they showed the died body or the skull i dont remember almost but it's note that woman it is someone else who was present there am i right...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-13, 23:09

asyalover wrote:No yrr bcoz they showed when that gudia factory's special episode showed then they showed the died body or the skull i dont remember almost but it's note that woman it is someone else who was present there am i right...
dunno yaar where from this new vamp has appeared suddenly ..could it be  Badi bi ??
confused confused

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 13:25; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-13, 23:16

Nd i think u r also right that zoya mummy had not dead it can be when razia killed her that time may be mamu has chnged the bodies nd placed zoya mummy to a safe place nd get her treatment in gud hospital nd now she is back to take revenge from razia.... wht do u think manu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 00:37

asyalover wrote:Nd i think u r also right that zoya mummy had not dead it can be when razia killed her that time may be mamu has chnged the bodies nd placed zoya mummy to a safe place nd get her treatment in gud hospital nd now she is back to take revenge from razia.... wht do u think manu
Actually i have no idea jenny  but reading your new ideas are quite interesting .. It is quite possible ... Yaar

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 13:25; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-14, 07:05

Do u have your id in myeduniya

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 10:43

asyalover wrote:Do u have your id in myeduniya
 Anything interesting there ?... Am loving Dhwani so much .. That I cant have enough of it .... I love  The freedom here .....The absence of moral policing here ... And although have registered at numerous places hardly get the time to visit there .... Am enjoying myself bindaas yaara ....
cheers bounce

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 13:26; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-14, 10:45

I'm glad there is a new villian to create troubles for Razia.. She deserves it for all that she has done..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 12:02

Maria J wrote:I'm glad there is a new villian to create troubles for Razia.. She deserves it for all that she has done..
Hello Maria .. .. Am glad you feel the same as Me ... I was loving her jail mein masaaley pissing under that hunterwaali track ... But Razia escaped by doing the ultimate prison break .. Hopefully she pays for her sins because her poison is not overflowing the dam ... Cant be tolerated any more ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-14, 16:39

Manu nothing is special their infect dhwani is the best i was asking bcoz that idea was not mine i read it from there

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum