Latest topics

The problem that Aastha poses for Anjali

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The problem that Aastha poses for Anjali

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 12:00

We have discussed in the past why Anjali is so against Aastha. She seems to hate her and goes out of her way to create problems for her. We have even felt that perhaps she suspects Shlok's intentions and that she wants to save Aastha from that.

Now, I feel that the real reason that Anjali does not want Aastha as a bahu is because Aastha is a strong girl who will not stand for nonsense. She will do things her and argue and battle. 

This will cause problems for Anjali because that will anger NA. Anjali probably spends hours making sure that nothing affects the way NA wants things done. Because if something angers him, she is in the firing line. He almost hit her when Aastha exposed Jyoti's truth came out. He abused her when her parents showed up at the wedding. Aastha's individuality will definitely cause Anjali problems. Anjali herself confessed this when she told Kaka that "uss ladki se humme bagawat ki boo aati hai". Case in point, Aastha protested yesterday when Anjali spoke about the name change.

Maybe Swati was also like this and so Anjali caused problems between Shlok and Swati. Now Anjali is stuck with Aastha and standing on a precipice.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: The problem that Aastha poses for Anjali

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-14, 12:29

That cud be the reason

Anjali cant handle Astha and dat will create havoc at home... NA will beat Anjali only for Astha's protests .

but I thnk she need 2 be calm and patient as Astha s capable enuf to get Anjali out of this hell, but at this point Anjali is no thnking in that angle and fears sumthng bad will happen 2 her family and Astha

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 12:34

anusha.cochin wrote:That cud be the reason

Anjali cant handle Astha and dat will create havoc at home... NA will beat Anjali only for Astha's protests .

but I thnk she need 2 be calm and patient as Astha s capable enuf to get Anjali out of this hell, but at this point Anjali is no thnking in that angle and fears sumthng bad will happen 2 her family and Astha
Agreed.. Anjali is in no frame of mind to realize that Aastha will be her way to escape her situation.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-14, 12:36

slmu wrote:

Agreed.. Anjali is in no frame of mind to realize that Aastha will be her way to escape her situation.
I hope she will realise it soon ans support Astha

not intrested n usual saas-bahu dramas

how Astha s gonna handle this issue is wat I m waiting 2 watch...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 12:41

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

I hope she will realise it soon ans support Astha

not intrested n usual saas-bahu dramas

how Astha s gonna handle this issue is wat I m waiting 2 watch...
Yes I hope they handle it properly. I think it will take Anjali some time to realize that Aastha can help her. And Aastha - for her to realize what is going on with Anjali will depend on what she herself is facing, what Shlok puts her through.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-14, 12:52

I had mentioned it previously in a post that Anjali could b doing ithis out of self preservation along with everything else... v have seen wat Sojal's mother is like so they don't have a issue with a family like her who steaks etc so aastha's family should have come as a relief but the criteria there r different...Anjali would have seen from the beginning that0Aastha will speak her mind, won't be kept quite, won't be kept in a cage of design and knew that that would cause her trouble cause she would also have Shlok's support..and Niranjan had also threatened her previously with wats the point of keeping you around if u can't keep control of everything...

it will b interesting to see how quick Aastha picks up the signs that all is not right...but she better be careful what she tells Shlok...

i had typed up a long reply and the stupid phone eat it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 12:56

sarra0 wrote:I had mentioned it previously in a post that Anjali could b doing ithis out of self preservation along with everything else... v have seen wat Sojal's mother is like so they don't have a issue with a family like her who steaks etc so aastha's family should have come as a relief but the criteria there r different...Anjali would have seen from the beginning that0Aastha will speak her mind, won't be kept quite, won't be kept in a cage of design and knew that that would cause her trouble cause she would also have Shlok's support..and Niranjan had also threatened her previously with wats the point of keeping you around if u can't keep control of everything...

it will b interesting to see how quick Aastha picks up the signs that all is not right...but she better be careful what she tells Shlok...

Grr.. tell your phone to spit it out.

Yes I do remember you said it was self preservation. 

Aastha will pick it up yes, but depends on how much she is herself going through with Shlok. And stupid girl will no doubt tell Shlok straightaway causing further problems for Anjali.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-14, 13:04

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I had mentioned it previously in a post that Anjali could b doing ithis out of self preservation along with everything else... v have seen wat Sojal's mother is like so they don't have a issue with a family like her who steaks etc so aastha's family should have come as a relief but the criteria there r different...Anjali would have seen from the beginning that0Aastha will speak her mind, won't be kept quite, won't be kept in a cage of design and knew that that would cause her trouble cause she would also have Shlok's support..and Niranjan had also threatened her previously with wats the point of keeping you around if u can't keep control of everything...

Aastha will pick it up yes, but depends on how much she is herself going through with Shlok. And stupid girl will no doubt tell Shlok straightaway causing further problems for Anjali.
I suppose it depends on how many tracks they want to start and complete..In theory to build on that momentous, to get the effect across to viewers they will play with it for a while...yep depends on wat he is putting her through... i don't want her to b weak...

the other thing is if Aastha tells Shlok wen she finds out never mind the issues it will cause Anjali, jus imagine the issues I would cause between Aastha and Shlok...he's not going to belief her...she will b bad mouthin his baba and unless he has seen something he won't stand for it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 13:08

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

I suppose it depends on how many tracks they want to start and complete..In theory to build on that momentous, to get the effect across to viewers they will play with it for a while...yep depends on wat he is putting her through... i don't want her to b weak...

the other thing is if Aastha tells Shlok wen she finds out never mind the issues it will cause Anjali, jus imagine the issues I would cause between Aastha and Shlok...he's not going to belief her...she will b bad mouthin his baba and unless he has seen something he won't stand for it...
Agreed, there is no way he will believe her.. he has to see his precious baba actually hitting Anjali for him to realize what is going on.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-14, 14:47

Shanthi, what is this last picture of Anjali .. why is she looking scared ?

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-14, 17:01

monsi08 wrote:Shanthi, what is this last picture of Anjali .. why is she looking scared ?
monsi, niranjan abused her physically...

Shanti, anu, i ask y shud anjali thnk aastha can be her life saver???
If she wants to escape cnt she leave home?? Isnt it better to start frm street, or die with hunger than to be supported by such a filthy man??? If she cnt help herself, no one can...yes, aastha wil give her a stand (mahan SP bahu so, nt cuz she is intelligent, i hv seen her dumb,dumb n just dumb) but she has to b the one to fight...on other side, she dint trusted her parents over niranjan(she cud hv left wth them a single chance she got, she is nt gagged n jailed for god sake) so y she wud trust aastha(a gal whom her son uses as a weapon against her)??? Anjali do nt want escapism,b watever the reason, she wants solution- acquired peace thru compromise

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-14, 17:26

That's a great angle Shanthi... Ashtha is causing trouble resulting in Anjali getting beaten daily.... Also , people find a comfort zone even within a violent situation... The status quo effect.... Anjali was set in her ways, knew how to handle Niranjan and probably wasn't getting beaten up as much before Astha arrived in the scene....

Why in the world they named this show IPK 2 I don't understand.... This story is sooooo very different and frankly a lot more meat in it than IPk - original ( if you are not sucker for only M&B love stories)... scratch 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-14, 17:53

Shesherkobita wrote:That's a great angle Shanthi... Ashtha is causing trouble resulting in Anjali getting beaten daily.... Also , people find a comfort zone even within a violent situation... The status quo effect.... Anjali was set in her ways, knew how to handle Niranjan and probably wasn't getting beaten up as much before Astha arrived in the scene....

Why in the world they named this show IPK 2 I don't understand.... This story is sooooo very different and frankly a lot more meat in it than IPk - original ( if you are not sucker for only M&B love stories)... scratch 
u said it correct...n it is named ipk cuz makers least trust ths meaty story... DV is usually in every other societal show so how can u pull up viewer interest wth it? Specially those hard core sucker of MB lovestories...yes,it is meaty than ipk then every other societal family drama is...isnt QH meaty than ipk??BV,DABH, n many others r meaty than ipk...genres r different yaar...in k-shows mostly focus is on two leads n their surroundings that is exactly needed for audience to identify wth those leads...thats it, similar was ipk n other lovestories...ebp is like BV,just ipk's name wont do nethng to the story, v r forgetting leads marital scenes for 2 min abuse scene, obviously its diffn than ipk

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 18:41

monsi08 wrote:Shanthi, what is this last picture of Anjali .. why is she looking scared ?
Monsi, did you see yesterday's episode? NA physically abuses Anjali

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 18:43

Aasudi wrote:
monsi, niranjan abused her physically...

Shanti, anu, i ask y shud anjali thnk aastha can be her life saver???
If she wants to escape cnt she leave home?? Isnt it better to start frm street, or die with hunger than to be supported by such a filthy man??? If she cnt help herself, no one can...yes, aastha wil give her a stand (mahan SP bahu so, nt cuz she is intelligent, i hv seen her dumb,dumb n just dumb) but she has to b the one to fight...on other side, she dint trusted her parents over niranjan(she cud hv left wth them a single chance she got, she is nt gagged n jailed for god sake) so y she wud trust aastha(a gal whom her son uses as a weapon against her)??? Anjali do nt want escapism,b watever the reason, she wants solution- acquired peace thru compromise
She is not thinking of Aastha as a life saver... at the moment I suspect she is thinking of Aastha as a problem for her. 

It is difficult for an abused person to leave just like that. It may sound simple to us, but we don't know the whole story here. People like that do need a lot of help and god knows what Anjali has been threatened with.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 18:46

Shesherkobita wrote:That's a great angle Shanthi... Ashtha is causing trouble resulting in Anjali getting beaten daily.... Also , people find a comfort zone even within a violent situation... The status quo effect.... Anjali was set in her ways, knew how to handle Niranjan and probably wasn't getting beaten up as much before Astha arrived in the scene....

I think that is it Sabi.. Anjali knew how to keep things on an even keel and she had Sujal conforming. I am guessing the last time she had hassles was when Swati was around that's why she may have gotten rid of her. Aastha's entry has caused everything to slide backwards now.

I don't know why they named it IPK2. IPK1 had meat which they never developed. In this case they are focusing on other things as well which is great.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-14, 20:06

Yes the abuse she is facing Anjali would do anything to lessen it...so she does see with Aastha coming in her torture going up..she wants to rein in her...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 20:19

zuzana wrote:Yes the abuse she is facing Anjali would do anything to lessen it...so she does see with Aastha coming in her torture going up..she wants to rein in her...

Life would be easier for Anjali is there was no Aastha in it.. look at today for eg. Aastha was arguing about everything Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-14, 20:23

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Yes the abuse she is facing Anjali would do anything to lessen it...so she does see with Aastha coming in her torture going up..she wants to rein in her...

Life would be easier for Anjali is there was no Aastha in it.. look at today for eg. Aastha was arguing about everything Rolling Eyes
Dont think me as a sadist but I want an eye opener for the girl...she is acting juvenile

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-14, 20:36

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Dont think me as a sadist but I want an eye opener for the girl...she is acting juvenile
I'm with you... something on the lines of Anjali facing NA's barrage because of what Aastha is doing and Aastha comes to know and realizes where she could be wrong.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-14, 22:26

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

sab baath mein behas karna Astha ki aadath hogayi hein....

eventhough Astha stands 4 truth sumtimes her way of talking is irritating and she just doest knw wen 2 speak and wat 2 speak

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum