Latest topics

Rashid and his dream of staying with his entire family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-14, 16:57

Rashid has had a heart attack and wants to be with his entire family for the rest of his life. He has asked Dilshaad to consider staying with him. Dilshaad knows that this is not what Shireen, Asad or the society would ever accept. But Rashid who has just had a close encounter with death is trying his best to convince Dilshaad. Dilshaad on her part too has been pondering about this. We don’t know much about the reason for the past separation of Dilshaad with Rashid. The little tid-bits shown every now and then gives an impression that Rashid chose Shireen the rich wife over Dilshaad his love but a poor wife. He hasn’t done anything which could redeem himself thus far and I’m unable to understand why Dilshaad is giving in to his demands. Dilshaad is not the only one who was abandoned but also a son and daughter was abandoned by Rashid. Though he has always maintained that he was tied by many factors it’s not right of him to even think that Dilshaad should stay with Shireen. That is an outright insult to Dilshaad. And I don’t think Rashid can or should leave Shireen because he has responsibilities towards her too. Rashid has told Shireen indirectly that sometime in future he wants someone to come and stay with them. Shireen could and will hurt Dilshaad if the latter starts to live them and Razia will be no less.

Thanks for reading my tirade at this stupid suggestion of Rashid. Do share your point of view too. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Rashid and his dream of staying with his entire family

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-14, 17:28

U r right maria and nice view

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-14, 17:37

Good one maria....

People in near death situation asks for things that society may not accept but is dear to him or herself... He wants all his kids together , maybe? Most importantly ... He feels he wronged his first wife and wants to make it right ... But 2 wrongs won't make one right... It's an impossible situation.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-15, 10:32

asyalover wrote:U r right maria and nice view
Thanks for reading Jenny.. do share ur pov too.. would love to read ur thoughts on the matter

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-15, 10:36

Shesherkobita wrote:Good one maria....

People in near death situation asks for things that society may not accept but is dear to him or herself... He wants all his kids together , maybe? Most importantly ... He feels he wronged his first wife and wants to make it right ... But 2 wrongs won't make one right... It's an impossible situation.
So true Sabi.. He has wronged Dilshaad earlier with his decision to move in with Shireen and now by asking Dilshaad to live with him he is ridiculing Shireen. If Dilshaad agrees then i'll totally lose my respect for her. At present I respect her among the three followed by Rashid and Shireen the least of all. But if Dilshaad agrees then all three would be irredeemable in my opinion. No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 10:56

Guys that time razia has forced rashid by that factory ka raaz nd all that time also rashid doesnt want to live with shireen nd now also nd now he realized that he is not able to live with shireen happily that's why he want dilshad back but dilshaad is ready to go with the man who left her n her kids in so bad situation without telling the reason that why he left her nd now he is ready to go with that man without any problem nd i read in spoilers also that she is going with him against asad then it's not fair yrrrr....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-15, 12:01

asyalover wrote:Guys that time razia has forced rashid by that factory ka raaz nd all that time also rashid doesnt want to live with shireen nd now also nd now he realized that he is not able to live with shireen happily that's why he want dilshad back but dilshaad is ready to go with the man who left her n her kids in so bad situation without telling the reason that why he left her nd now he is ready to go with that man without any problem nd i read in spoilers also that she is going with him against asad then it's not fair yrrrr....
exactly what I feel Jenny how can Dilshaad forgive him so easily and forget what all she and her children had to face because of Rashid's decision. No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 12:31

Yaaa right maria this time i think dilshaad is going to be raashid no2 she is also going to leave her children for that man who left her for whatever nd dont feel important also why he left her....dilshad is doing very bad

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-15, 12:31

asyalover wrote:Yaaa right maria this time i think dilshaad is going to be raashid no2 she is also going to leave her children  for that man who left her for whatever nd dont feel important also why he left her....dilshad is doing very bad
true No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 13:08

But liked the asya scenes yesterday

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-15, 13:22

asyalover wrote:But liked the asya scenes yesterday
 ya good funny moments.. I hope they give us such lovey dovey moments till the wedding :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 13:56

U think that this time they will get married

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 08:28

asyalover wrote:U think that this time they will get married
I hope they do.. and my fingers are crossed :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-16, 12:51

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 13:17

--sumana13-- wrote:
Thank u Manu hug1

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-16, 14:41

Siting Rashid's tits bits of past, i think he might hv choosen shireen over dilshaad n mated her cuz she was wealthy,but it also seems he have been blackmailed to b tied with shireen for lifetime...if nt for the blackmail, he wont hav done what he did, rather wud hv tried to rectify his mistake back then as to cause as much less hurt as he cud to Dilshaad/shireen...
Unfortunately, he gave into gafoor's blackmail...it definately was another mistake...emotionally, his intentions n helplessness can be related for(he had fear of hs wife n children getting ruined or even killed) but if i think logically, he shoud have trusted the nation's law n surrendered to police wth all truth he knws...law cud've protected hs family...rather, he opted cowardity...
Now he realised his death is near n luking bck to past yrs wthout his family he is feeling incomplete, unsatisfied...so he is on terms of if,then,else-ing...plus, he has lost his youth, he is no more willing to fight or tolerate siddhique's wishes-puppet dance...Rashid's sudden Dilshaad obsession (as i call it Rashid Retirement Penance) is result of his incompletion,frustration may be...
Ria,loved ur review...not liking the way Rashid is forgiven so easily for two grave mistakes, for staling two b'ful women, for seperating five siblings for 17 years, for nt fathering hs 2 seeds n being helpless dad to other 3 children...dilshaad giving in to his wishes soon is irritating...m nt liking her for the 1st time(if i can)...shireen, i always hv a soft corner for her...she is nt normal like dilshaad...she also dsnt deserves hurt...cuz the culprit in triangle is Rashid...
Rashid's hpy dream is complicated but real for the situation he is in...its nt impossible, if differences r forgiven then accepted n love takes over nythng n everythng...for all 3 angles r not bad person,they may be wrong somewhere but not evil...they deserve happiness after what they hv gone thru...(some days bck i was adamant abt D taking R back, equation changes no?...dnt hv other option re.. Hehe)
thanks for the post dear :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-19, 11:11

Thanks Sushma.. I know that all three aren't evil but still Razia has strong hold on Shireen and she is evil. So in effect Shireen will be evil too. That means more trouble for Dilshaad and at that time Shireen cannot be hated. I accept Rashid was forced into accepting Shireen but wasn't Rashid already in a relationship with Dilshaad and Shireen before his acceptance?? What kind of love is this?? I don't think Rashid loves anyone other than himself. Had he cared for Dilshaad or Shireen even a tiny bit he would haven't two timed. Sorry I don't believe in the polygamy thingy..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-11-21, 01:55

Loved the comments, guys.  I am just not getting this track.  They really need to start revealing some if the past for us to understand how these goofballs are acting  today.  I mean Dilshaad choosing a man that ruined her life...most importantly for a mom who's kids have gone through pain because of someone's actions; it's not possible to forgive like that.  Shireen has been a puppet from the beginning, but we need the story now.  How did a man, who supposedly loved his wife and unborn child switch camps, and had not one, not two, but three other kids with her?  And now thinks everyone can live under one roof as one big happy family?!  He didn't have a heart stack...he must of stroked out...someone needs to check his mental faculties as they seem to have gone bye-bye!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-21, 06:41

abba143 wrote:Loved the comments, guys.  I am just not getting this track.  They really need to start revealing some if the past for us to understand how these goofballs are acting  today.  I mean Dilshaad choosing a man that ruined her life...most importantly for a mom who's kids have gone through pain because of someone's actions; it's not possible to forgive like that.  Shireen has been a puppet from the beginning, but we need the story now.  How did a man, who supposedly loved his wife and unborn child switch camps, and had not one, not two, but three other kids with her?  And now thinks everyone can live under one roof as one big happy family?!  He didn't have a heart stack...he must of stroked out...someone needs to check his mental faculties as they seem to have gone bye-bye!

I agree with you Abba .... Hmmmm ...Lemme guess may he he discovered Razia was the culprit ... May be he is the one who is sending Razia those scary gifts .... May be he was emotionally blackmailed into divorcing Dilz, by death threats and forced into marrying Shireen ???scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-21, 12:03

abba143 wrote:Loved the comments, guys.  I am just not getting this track.  They really need to start revealing some if the past for us to understand how these goofballs are acting  today.  I mean Dilshaad choosing a man that ruined her life...most importantly for a mom who's kids have gone through pain because of someone's actions; it's not possible to forgive like that.  Shireen has been a puppet from the beginning, but we need the story now.  How did a man, who supposedly loved his wife and unborn child switch camps, and had not one, not two, but three other kids with her?  And now thinks everyone can live under one roof as one big happy family?!  He didn't have a heart stack...he must of stroked out...someone needs to check his mental faculties as they seem to have gone bye-bye!
I too am not getting Dilshad and her actions.. She is a mother and she knows the pain Asad went through due to Rashid. Still everytime there is a situation in which Rashid and Asad are against each other she supports Rashid.. No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-21, 12:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
I agree with you Abba .... Hmmmm ...Lemme guess may he he discovered Razia was the culprit ... May be he is the one who is sending Razia those scary gifts .... May be he was emotionally blackmailed into divorcing Dilz, by death threats and forced into marrying Shireen ???scratch scratch 
Could a man like Rashid do something concrete as this??  If he could why wait for so ong and let his love and children suffer so much?? No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-21, 12:34

Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Could a man like Rashid do something concrete as this??  If he could why wait for so ong and let his love and children suffer so much?? No
Maria ....uummm, ....May be he was teetering on the edge and AsYa's fight to be together again fighting all the odds inspired him n gave him the needed push to pursue his dream ???scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum