Latest topics

Qubool hai Written Update 14Nov13 ..."Zoyafying Asad hilariously"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool hai Written Update 14Nov13 ..."Zoyafying Asad hilariously"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 21:24

The episode begins with .... Zoya preparing a sandwich with cute decorations .. With smileys.. .. With sauce n cherries ...
Dilshaad n Zoya joke over it
Then Dilshaad remembers how Rashid used to feed her lovingly when she was carrying Asad during her last stages of pregnancy how he doted on her  ...

Amin and Asad were the names they had thought for their baby .. And she recalls how much they had dreamt about their future with their children .. How he used to say how much he loved her n how he could not love any one more than her

Dilshad gets a call from Rashid .. She moves out of dining hall

Asad comes there n Zoya presents to him his platter .. He comments it was cute
As they both sit down to have breakfast zoya carries on with her bindaas, clumsy ways spilling juice, spreading Jam. Scattering breadcrumbs .. Asad is exasperated ... He rises up from his chair and wipes jam off her face
Zoya acuses him of treating her like a child .. Asad says she was behaving like a kid

Zoya says she was just being herself now that he had accepted her in his life he had to accept her follies and her behaviour too ....she challenges him .. To live like Zoya for one day .. She stands up on the chair and asks him Qubool hai ya nahin ... She refuses to climb down unless he agreed .. Asad has no choice but to give in ...

She then explains how to go about Zoya style of enjoying breakfast ... that it was more fun eating after dirtying the table .. And spreading jam lavishly and taking a big bite ..  And holding the bread with ones fingers not to use fork n knife ...
Then how to lick off the jam smeared on the plate .. And on fingers n not use tissues

Zoya teaches him to eat like Zoya ke tarikey se ..

After Asad is hesitant she exclaims "Ya allah ingey battameezi se khaana khaana kab ayega ??"

In asad's room ....Zoya enters as he is getting ready for office ... and tells him to live like Zoya .. And not orderly like he did now .. She shows how to scatters shirts n trousers on the bed .. Zoya is enjoying all this as she teaches  him how to throw his socks all over the room ...

Asad is not enjoying it at all but because he has promised  he cant say no .. Asad the days even in his childhood he was never like this .. He used to keep his toys in place .. Zoya says Ya allah his childhood was spoiled but now that he was with Zoya his jawaani was saved and now he could enjoy himself in Zoya style .. Like a kid with scattered thing all over the room ROFL ROFL ... 

At panchgani Nikhat buys a shawl for Farhaan for his first birthday ... Haseena is spying .... She watches Nikhat she thinks of spoiling her surprise for Farhaan...

At Ayaan's place Rashid is seen in thoughtful mode .. He calls Shireen .. But she is engrossed in watching Razia who is frantically looking for something .. Every where .. In all letters in all envelops , bags .. 
Razia then notices a bag full of vegetables razia proceeds to examine that .. But as she is nearing it there are numerous small explosions /crackers in the bag ..
All are scared .. Shireen scolds the servants for being careless and for not keeping an eye on intruders ..
Razia notices a letter which has fallen off the bag .. It is addressed to razia written in bold  red ... Warning her that this was just the warning dhamakaa the actual Diwali gift was following soon ... It was taking a long time selecting an appropriate gift for her ..

Precap ....Zoya is sitting with Asad and is feeling very sad .. she asks him if he had so many problems with her why did he love her at all ??
Asad replies that he was very much in love with the girl who was so completely different from him .. she was so wonderful and most beautiful ...and she loved him the most .. Zoya smiles 

Ayaan unwraps  the huge Diwali gift which was delivered for Razia.. Ayaan congratulates Mumani for this huge gift .. As Razia opens the door of refrigerator an dead body falls over her .. Every body screams  with sheer  fright  ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 08:16; edited 7 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool hai Written Update 14Nov13 ..."Zoyafying Asad hilariously"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-14, 22:01

so cuteiiiii episode loved zoya's masti nd asad's makes so cute faces loved it nd in the room zoya was looking so cute when she was teaching asad how to become like her nd asad was making so cute crying faces loved yrrrr.....nd in sm actually when i was watching that i also get little bit scared with that blasts it looks like that this new entry gonna create big hurdles for razia.....nd in the precap asya was nice nd in sm it was really scary.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 22:14

asyalover wrote:so cuteiiiii episode loved zoya's masti nd asad's makes so cute faces loved it nd in the room zoya was looking so cute when she was teaching asad how to become like her nd asad was making so cute crying faces loved yrrrr.....nd in sm actually when i was watching that i also get little bit scared with that blasts it looks like that this new entry gonna create big hurdles for razia.....nd in the precap asya was nice nd in sm it was really scary.....
absolutely awesome episode yaar Jenny am loving this cute zoya Asad scenes yaara 
Dance Thumbsup Heart Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-14, 22:33

Me too.... yrr. But u know that gul always show these cute moments before their separation .........

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-14, 22:35

asyalover wrote:Me too.... yrr. But u know that gul always show these cute moments before their separation .........
yes Jenny but these were such cute moments yaar and asad was looking so different with his gelled hair n pony tail .... he was cute 
Dance Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-14, 22:49

8--sumana13-- wrote:
asyalover wrote:Me too.... yrr. But u know that gul always show these cute moments before their separation .........
yes Jenny but these were such cute moments yaar and asad was looking so different with his gelled hair n pony tail .... he :;]D: twas cute 
Dance Dance
yaa right yrr he was looking totally dashing nd cute...:lol!:

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 00:24

asyalover wrote:
8--sumana13-- wrote:
yes Jenny but these were such cute moments yaar and asad was looking so different with his gelled hair n pony tail .... he :;]D: twas cute 
Dance Dance
yaa right yrr he was looking totally dashing nd cute...:lol!:
Roday Dilshaad asked Rashid to speak to Shireen first .. That was a good move .. And totally loved how Shireen n Razia were scared out of their wits
:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 07:41

Dilshad is very different from shireen she never thought bad for her

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 08:18

asyalover wrote:Dilshad is very different from shireen she never thought bad for her
Jenny you are right Dilshaad is a very nice lady ... She does not wish ill of any one .. Even if it is her sautan ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 10:47

Yaa right but this shireen disgusting.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 16:40

asyalover wrote:Yaa right but this shireen disgusting.....
I guess she will learn to share .. What the holy books if Islam has authorised then it has to be accepted ... She has to get the feeling of what it feels to lose ones shohar as she had no qualms of cheenofying Dilshaad's shohar way back !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 16:45

I agree but if shireen will try to learn then razia is their to provoke her against dilshaad

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 16:50

asyalover wrote:I agree but if shireen will try to learn then razia is their to provoke  her against dilshaad
She has to learn a lesson in life the hard way I guess .. What do you think ?? ..
She has controlled Rashid enough now ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 16:56

Yes nd she will but thats far away nd might be at the end of show

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 17:53

asyalover wrote:Yes nd she will but thats far away nd might be at the end of show
Do you think Dilshaad will give up Rashid for the sake of Shireen ?. Will shireen ever understand RasDil love ?? scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 18:07

No i dont think so bcoz we read in spoilers that dilshad will go with rashid leaving asad's decision....nd i dont think that shireen will understand the love of rasdil but she will understand at the end of serial

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 19:50

asyalover wrote:No i dont think so bcoz we read in spoilers that dilshad will go with rashid leaving asad's decision....nd i dont think that shireen will understand the love of  rasdil but she will understand at the end of serial
Actually I so want DilRas to be together yaar hope the creatives do that yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 19:52

I also want same but dilras nd asya as full family

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 20:46

asyalover wrote:I also want same but dilras nd asya as full family
OK Dilras, Asys, Ayra too ?? Why not add Shireen too

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 20:56

Yaa offcourse but all these happiness will be at the end of the show nd now ki yeh serial ant itna karib hume qubool kaha h so we have to wait for it

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum