Latest topics

So the reverse Dhature effect I posted earlier seems to be the track..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So the reverse Dhature effect I posted earlier seems to be the track..

Post by NM on 2013-11-14, 21:25

Hello Everyone..Ever since the fake preggy track started I am just not able to catch the episodes on TV. Call it a co-incidence if you will..so the forum is helping in catching up. If you all remember I posted earlier about a reverse Dhature effect, something that mimics pepsi preggy symptoms so the doc gets confused.. was it right or what!! Now that Salima is on the puky way  

The track is going on expected lines and I am glad Jalal has a calm wife in Salima.. I have always admired her though her role is not that huge in the show till date. Her onscreen persona is so calm and understated. I am glad he reached out to her for her unbiased opinion, I am hoping her calmness will rub off on him as well. Anyhoo.. lets see how long will MS Unity Party drag this track..

Poor Chaps.. from here :;]D:  to here ..Bang Bang ..the party sucks! and then the great bandhi media company goes to town :)>>:  and the trio of Hamida and badan's are aptly affraid 

Jalal is :||^v: Jodha is Question , We only need to find out who did  that ...

If it was BB as some discussions are happening..then god save that woman, she has an emperor for a brother, a scoundrel for a husband, one word of hers can get that cheapo hubby packing, she doesnt realise the power she wields..

NM
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

THE REAL CULPRIT.

Post by JAISMINE on 2013-11-14, 22:54

well,in d set-top-box wala update they said that shariff-er-cheapuddin is responsible for jo's fake pregnency rumour n jallal will challenge d hakim's reports n prove that jo is not pregnent.Hope this happens ASAP.

JAISMINE

Back to top Go down

Re: So the reverse Dhature effect I posted earlier seems to be the track..

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-11-15, 00:47

JAISMINE wrote:well,in d set-top-box wala update they said that shariff-er-cheapuddin is responsible for jo's fake pregnency rumour n jallal will challenge d hakim's reports n prove that jo is not pregnent.Hope this happens ASAP.
Obviously tht cunning fox is the responsible one but will it come to light ? what about Bakshi bano who seems to be involved in this ??

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 01:05

Loved reading your post NM.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-15, 14:31

Loved it NM...esp the use of emotes :lol!: 

They are in a soup...Ekta will add more pepper and salt and  before clearing it off

You are right BB doesnt realise her potential

I am loving Salima but highly disappointed with Hameeda without asking for clarification from Jo she staright jumped the guns

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-15, 14:34

Hehehehhe NM......Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum