View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH meme 2.... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 01:44

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QH meme 2.... njoy

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-15, 05:15

who would clean in there house? wave a wand...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 07:13

Dont worry!!! U shudnt acknowledge badmash ppl out there, nt good for ur mannerism health...run away frm their vicinity...
Cleaning?? Rashid miya is alive to clean mistakes oops mess...its my problem if i percieve cleaning as more mess

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 07:54

No guys you got them all wrong !! They mess up romantically and then they clean up hand in hand .. While having eyelocks .. With hair flying and BG music .."MITWAAA !!!!....." playing ...

Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 10:42

i agree with manu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 16:05

sarra0 wrote:who would clean in there house? wave a wand...

Yes...Sarra... They don't even have a house help ever since they fired the original Billo rani...ROFL ..... I think it's my lifestyle too that freaks me out when I see a mess.. I don't have anyone to help me clean .. So obviously I am always worried that I have to do it...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 16:08

Aasudi wrote:Dont worry!!! U shudnt acknowledge badmash ppl out there, nt good for ur mannerism health...run away frm their vicinity...
Cleaning?? Rashid miya is alive to clean  mistakes oops mess...its my problem if i percieve cleaning as more mess

Ha ha ha ... Love your Sush... Rashed Miah will clean the mess while he is wallowing in a muddle of controversy himself... Super dholai safai needed in that house!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 16:10

--sumana13-- wrote:No guys you got them all wrong !! They mess up romantically and then they clean up hand in hand .. While having eyelocks .. With hair flying and BG music .."MITWAAA !!!!....." playing ...

Starry Love 
Yes... That's the angle a beautiful young lady like you will see.... I only see a mess... I would love a husband like Asad who puts everything away in its proper place.... I'm sadly married to one who leaves a trail of mess which I have to clean up.... Hence... No sympathy for Zoya, the mess maker.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 16:12

asyalover wrote:i agree with manu
I would agree to if I was your age Jenny.. But I'm old and worried about cleaning more than the romance....ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-15, 16:12

LOLzzzzzz......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-15, 16:41

Shesherkobita i also have to do household work nd i am also lazy to do so

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 16:44

asyalover wrote:Shesherkobita i also have to do household work nd i am also lazy to do so
Jenny you should show the mess creates how it feels when others mess up .. But it must be so romantic cleaning it up together yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 16:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
asyalover wrote:Shesherkobita i also have to do household work nd i am also lazy to do so
Jenny you should show the mess creates how it feels when others mess up .. But it must be so romantic cleaning it up together yaar
LOL... I also worry when I see all those balloon and sparkly confetti falling from the sky...who will clean that? I'm just kidding... I know it's supposed to be a feel good romantic episode ... But it seemed too long... Only saving grace was KSG... Who is a superb actor and looked really perplexed by this odd behavior of Zoya... :lol!: 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 18:52

Shesherkobita wrote:
I would agree to if I was your age Jenny.. But I'm old and worried about cleaning more than the romance....ROFL 
LIAR!! Liar, liar...i knw how much old stuff u r upto n how much unromantic u r... Who was that finding ksg ponytail sexy? Who was that dissecting barun's anatomy?? Oh god i cnt remember, damn my over utilized empty head...hahahaha

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 18:53

Shesherkobita wrote:
LIAR!! Liar, liar...i knw how much old stuff u r upto n how much unromantic u r... Who was that finding ksg ponytail sexy? Who was that dissecting barun's anatomy?? Oh god i cnt remember, damn my over utilized empty head...hahahaha

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 19:31

Aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
LIAR!! Liar, liar...i knw how much old stuff u r upto n how much unromantic u r... Who was that finding ksg ponytail sexy? Who was that dissecting  barun's anatomy?? Oh god i cnt remember, damn my over utilized empty head...hahahaha

Sush... ASR can make me turn 18 in a second... Apparently no other soul can do that ... Not KSG, not his pony tail... Besides my hair is shorter than KSGs. But I do like Zoya a lot, more than khushi to be quite honest. ... I loved the khushi character too... Zoya is easier for me to identify with.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 20:19

Shesherkobita wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
LIAR!! Liar, liar...i knw how much old stuff u r upto n how much unromantic u r... Who was that finding ksg ponytail sexy? Who was that dissecting  barun's anatomy?? Oh god i cnt remember, damn my over utilized empty head...hahahaha
Sush... ASR can make me turn 18 in a second... Apparently no other soul can do that ... Not KSG, not his pony tail... Besides my hair is shorter than KSGs. But I do like Zoya a lot, more than khushi to be quite honest. ... I loved the khushi character too... Zoya is easier for me to identify with.
ab aaya na oont pahad ke niche...turn 18 in a sec!! Tell me does ur ny sec pass wthout ASR in ur heart?? Only ASR wil do that? N what abt Barun??
I like both zoya n khushi but its almost impossible for me to love ny1 more than khushi...the temple run, her faint face, the way she fitted perfectly in his arms, n the breaking of fast i fell in love there...with both khushi n arnav, love at first sight that is graphing up only...later returning to initial episodes, the first meeting n dori-breaking scene,khushi made an impression that never wil get mild...nt even wen at times she used to irritate me...
Zoya, first epi of qh was confusion, my eyes were fixed on aapi n dilshaad initially...first meet of asad-zoya,i significantly noticed her when she shouted at asad suddenly i cudnt relate much...just like zoya's char-charm...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-16, 04:40

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:who would clean in there house? wave a wand...
Yes...Sarra... They don't even have a house help ever since they fired the original Billo rani...ROFL ..... I think it's my lifestyle too that freaks me out when I see a mess.. I don't have anyone to help me clean .. So obviously I am always worried that I have to do it...
lol and c the show relates somehow to reality...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum