Latest topics

What a mess of an episode ( Qubool Hai) 14.11.13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a mess of an episode ( Qubool Hai) 14.11.13

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 02:02

The episode started well... Zoya trying yo teach Asad how to break his OCD ( Obsessive compulsive Disorder) nature of cleaning, sorting and placing things where they belong. She slaps jam everywhere on the kitchen table and some on herself... Asad cleans her face... Really cute scene... Of course grooming has always been part of expression of love.  Zoya in return tries to teach him how to break the uptight mould ... She makes him eat in her sloppy way and extracts a promise to be like her for one day. Reminded me of the Oscar winning Jack Nicholson starer ( on breaking OCD habits) AS GOOD AS IT GETS. So far so good....  

Then they shift to Asad's bedroom.... He is trying to keep it neat.... She starts throwing clothes on the bed, floor wherever she can.... As promised by Asad ( that he will copy Zoya for a day) he reluctantly throws clothes on the floor along with her.... This is where it goes wrong... The clothes throwing scene goes on for almost 8 minutes ( which is eternity in a 21 minute serial). What was the purpose of that childish behavior by Zoya? I watch QH only for the Zoya character... She is an uninhibited soul with childlike simplicity but at the same time extremely smart! She is unlike any other female lead in Hindi serials. .... And here we witness an over the top, almost maniacal character trying to teach Mr. khan how to break his rigidity in the most bizarre way.... News flash for you CVs.... There are excellent drugs out there to curb OCD nowadays... You don't have to make a mess of every inch of house to learn how to break OCD habits. study 

And what about Asad... He has already changed his chauvinistic ways for the love of his life. How much more does he need to change to make her happy? Why make him throw clothes and splash jam on tables to train him in Zoya's way? If there is anyone who hasn't changed at all it's Ms.  Zoya Farooki... Hope there is another side of this coin other than trying to get some laughs out of these scenes ( which became stale after 5 minutes) .    The only other explanation is that 4 Lions is buying time to change the tracks , these are just some filler episodes while they brainstorm what to do with the show next. 

Other tracks... Hasina bi plotting to make Nazma jealous of Nikhat ... CVs seem to be mulching on the same triangular love track between siblings... This time it's between the sisters. 

Rashed is behaving like a love sick puppy... Must have Dilshad before I die...  
Dilshad throws a bone to the puppy.... Tell your other wife about your wish, then we will talk 

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 03:07; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: What a mess of an episode ( Qubool Hai) 14.11.13

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-15, 05:14

Allah Mia wats wrong with Sabi...wat is that picture? I was frozen in horror. ..that gelled back hair looks oily and horrible...

ooooookaaaaaaaay.... dont u know the females r perfect as they r, they don't need to grow and learn...they were born with all the wisdom they would require...u don't cure OCD like that but I don't get y he can't b tidy... he can spend his evening and nights pickin up after you and u don't have to worry about it...and anyway Dilshaad is going to live with her husband and she is an idiot but hey ho..

the track they had going with Zoya's marriage to Ayaan seemed to die a death with nothing happening in it... change of track due to decrease in TRP or just because they knew they weren't doing anything with it... and now need to come up with something...thou they seemed to run out of ideas long ago...

conphused y would Najma b jealous of Nikhat? wat does Nikhat have that she wants??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-15, 08:03

Asad looks better with gelled hair than open since he is not going to cut them he better keep them gelled n tied back .. Other wise zoya might have competition .. As his his zulfein are silkier than hers !! ...

Nice to have the hubby doing the picking up after the wife for a change ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 10:47

The way asad wipe off zoya's face was really good (i can watch such scenes every other day) but eating like that was eww...eating mismanaged dsnt mean u hv to pour juice/jam over the table...breaking OCD,so okay, they can show more civilized...actually i m also messy...i dnt hv gud eating habit, but that was jus too much...clothes-mess,disaster, its better to zip up my mouth... Why do four lines start ridiculing love post the reunion? In ipk too the same thng happened many times, once everythng's set mature romance is invisible...then starts OTT comedy scenes...reminded me of the purple orchid khushi stunt...that was better watch to ths throwing clothes...yes, dinning table scene was good overall...liked asad saying i dnt enjoyed, who would??
Rashid miyan chale varanasi, Taking along dilshaad's brain with him...
Shireen, is typically unaware of the strom heading her way, partial amnesia may be...
Razia, i m here to scare ppl, yay,cuz m a thriller zone...jab tak hai jaan...
Haseena Bi, i wish even my worstest enemy wud nt get even a sight of her...irritation personified...luks like 3/4 th package of make up for whole cast is applied on her...
I doubt nazma's planning to send her brain after her mother...nikhat's was never there...
One positivity abt farhan, he isnt taking advantage of nikhat...shown he sleeps with anyone,anytime,anywhere, he hadnt touched nikhat's chastity...gud point, may b makers r amending hm n tying nikhat wth hm forever...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-11-15, 13:33

Shesherkobita wrote:

The episode started well... Zoya trying yo teach Asad how to break his OCD ( Obsessive compulsive Disorder) nature of cleaning, sorting and placing things where they belong. She slaps jam everywhere on the kitchen table and some on herself... Asad cleans her face... Really cute scene... Of course grooming has always been part of expression of love.  Zoya in return tries to teach him how to break the uptight mould ... She makes him eat in her sloppy way and extracts a promise to be like her for one day. Reminded me of the Oscar winning Jack Nicholson starer ( on breaking OCD habits) AS GOOD AS IT GETS. So far so good....  

Then they shift to Asad's bedroom.... He is trying to keep it neat.... She starts throwing clothes on the bed, floor wherever she can.... As promised by Asad ( that he will copy Zoya for a day) he reluctantly throws clothes on the floor along with her.... This is where it goes wrong... The clothes throwing scene goes on for almost 8 minutes ( which is eternity in a 21 minute serial). What was the purpose of that childish behavior by Zoya? I watch QH only for the Zoya character... She is an uninhibited soul with childlike simplicity but at the same time extremely smart! She is unlike any other female lead in Hindi serials. .... And here we witness an over the top, almost maniacal character trying to teach Mr. khan how to break his rigidity in the most bizarre way.... News flash for you CVs.... There are excellent drugs out there to curb OCD nowadays... You don't have to make a mess of every inch of house to learn how to break OCD habits. study 

And what about Asad... He has already changed his chauvinistic ways for the love of his life. How much more does he need to change to make her happy? Why make him throw clothes and splash jam on tables to train him in Zoya's way? If there is anyone who hasn't changed at all it's Ms.  Zoya Farooki... Hope there is another side of this coin other than trying to get some laughs out of these scenes ( which became stale after 5 minutes) .    The only other explanation is that 4 Lions is buying time to change the tracks , these are just some filler episodes while they brainstorm what to do with the show next. 

Other tracks... Hasina bi plotting to make Nazma jealous of Nikhat ... CVs seem to be mulching on the same triangular love track between siblings... This time it's between the sisters. 

Rashed is behaving like a love sick puppy... Must have Dilshad before I die...  
Dilshad throws a bone to the puppy.... Tell your other wife about your wish, then we will talk 

You and I are always on the same page, it seems!  I was annoyed with today's episode as well.  I'm all for romance, but if I want to watch childish clothes throwing, I'll look to my own little monkies at home!  As for Asad's hair, no, the gelled look is not attractive on him.  He seems to have gotten the hair trimmed up and it doesn't look too shabby any more...but no gel/thel please.  Truth is there is only one person I have seen that looks amazing in hair that long, and that is Shahid Kapoor.  I am, however, enjoying the Razia track!  Her screams are awesome!  I am not ready to comment on the Nikhat/Imran/Najma triangle yet.  Lets see where Gul and the writers take this one!  

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-15, 13:49

terrific meme as usual Sabi.

What I don't get is - there is a difference between ordinary cleanliness and OCD. Seems like Zoya doesn't believe in that.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-15, 14:21

Nice one sabi

I think people with OCD can adopt Zoyas idea of getting off it :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 15:20

sarra0 wrote:Allah Mia wats wrong with Sabi...wat is that picture? I was frozen in horror. ..that gelled back hair looks oily and horrible...

ooooookaaaaaaaay.... dont u know the females r perfect as they r, they don't need to grow and learn...they were born with all the wisdom they would require...u don't cure OCD like that but I don't get y he can't b tidy... he can spend his evening and nights pickin up after you and u don't have to worry about it...and anyway Dilshaad is going to live with her husband and she is an idiot but hey ho..

the track they had going with Zoya's marriage to Ayaan seemed to die a death with nothing happening in it... change of track due to decrease in TRP or just because they knew they weren't doing anything with it... and now need to come up with something...thou they seemed to run out of ideas long ago...

conphused y would Najma b jealous of Nikhat? wat does Nikhat have that she wants??
Ditto... The only thing Ayan and Zoya marriage is significant for ..... Is the 90 day clause.... Something will come up within this 90 days.

Well, Nazma married the guy Nikhat was supposed to marry... So the seed was already there... I think CVs are bringing this track cause they were unsuccessful with Ayan Zoya Asad triangle... Why doesn't farhan want nighat ? ... if he is visiting commercial s** workers... Then he is not opposed to it... Don't get it ..scratch 

Thank u for ur reply.... And yes... Asad and his hair... Real OCD guys would wash the gel off with 15 rinsing each day.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-15, 15:24

Loved reading u Sabi......the posts are way better than the show I guess......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 15:33

pollyanna wrote:Loved reading u Sabi......the posts are way better than the show I guess......
Thanks pals... The show isn't that bad... It's just that... There is no story right now....10 -15 minutes of making a mess in the house scratch doesn't cut it anymore... I'm hoping the CVs are cooking something and these are just filler episodes.

One thing abt QH... It's more watchable than many other shows at any given time ... There is always some good dialogue ... Like the one about love being a package deal... Gotta love the dialogues!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 15:35

--sumana13-- wrote:Asad looks better with gelled hair than open since he is not going to cut them he better keep them gelled n tied back .. Other wise zoya might have competition .. As his his zulfein are silkier than hers !! ...

Nice to have the hubby doing the picking up after the wife for a change ...
I liked his shorter hair Manu... This is an young dashing businessman.... Not an Italian mafia gang leader... Have to admit he has better cheekbones than anyone else on the show... :P 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 16:27

Abba123 wrote:
You and I are always on the same page, it seems!  I was annoyed with today's episode as well.  I'm all for romance, but if I want to watch childish clothes throwing, I'll look to my own little monkies at home!  As for Asad's hair, no, the gelled look is not attractive on him.  He seems to have gotten the hair trimmed up and it doesn't look too shabby any more...but no gel/thel please.  Truth is there is only one person I have seen that looks amazing in hair that long, and that is Shahid Kapoor.  I am, however, enjoying the Razia track!  Her screams are awesome!  I am not ready to comment on the Nikhat/Imran/Najma triangle yet.  Lets see where Gul and the writers take this one!  
-------------------------------

Thanks Abba... So u have 2 little monkies at home :lol!: ... I have 2 at home too and sadly one of them is my husband and the other is DD ( dear daughter). I started enjoying the romance but then they kept dragging it to a point of annoyance. Evil or Very Mad 
I don't mind gelled hair... It's just that it doesn't suit Asad's character... You know the uptight, clean and reserved character doesn't go with gelled hair ( just my POV) ... And I agree NOT everyone can carry that look.

Yes, razia is terrified out of her wits... Do u think its Tanveer making those calls? She was the one who helped her switch the Guriya recording microchip... I can't think of anyone else. Who knows G. Khan may bring a new character to spice things up the way she had brought Vikram ( Rajni track)... Thanks for your comments ... I appreciate them.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 16:55

Aasudi wrote:The way asad wipe off zoya's face was really good (i can watch such scenes every other day) but eating like that was eww...eating mismanaged dsnt mean u hv to pour juice/jam over the table...breaking OCD,so okay, they can show more civilized...actually i m also messy...i dnt hv gud eating habit, but that was jus too much...clothes-mess,disaster, its better to zip up my mouth... Why do four lines start ridiculing love post the reunion? In ipk too the same thng happened many times, once everythng's set mature romance is invisible...then starts OTT comedy scenes...reminded me of the purple orchid khushi stunt...that was better watch to ths throwing clothes...yes, dinning table scene was good overall...liked asad saying i dnt enjoyed, who would??
Shireen, is typically unaware of the strom heading her way, partial amnesia may be...
Haseena Bi, i wish even my worstest enemy wud nt get even a sight of her...irritation personified...luks like 3/4 th package of make up for whole cast is applied on her...
I doubt nazma's planning to send her brain after her mother...nikhat's was never there...
One positivity abt farhan, he isnt taking advantage of nikhat...shown he sleeps with anyone,anytime,anywhere, he hadnt touched nikhat's chastity...gud point, may b makers r amending hm n tying nikhat wth hm forever...
Your comments are always so interesting Sush... You should make topic posts... Loved rashed Miah vanabas line..Thumbsup  Is that why he didn't touch Nikhat! I couldn't figure out what was going on... I missed many episodes post Nikaah... Couldn't stand those crying faces anymore.
Sush .... No one is messier than me... DD said " my mom's special power is ... She can make a mess within seconds" ... And she is right... :lol!: maybe that's why it irked me even more... Thanks for your comments... I can always count on you to comment.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 17:02

slmu wrote:terrific meme as usual Sabi.

What I don't get is - there is a difference between ordinary cleanliness and OCD. Seems like Zoya doesn't believe in that.
Shanthi... He is borderline OCD... Zoya is in a way right... Trying to show him messy living isn't going to kill him... But the messy kitchen/ breakfast plus messy bedroom ( throwing clothes) went on for 12-15 minutes... Unbelievable ! Zoya looked liked she was possessed by some demon.... Then 3 min of razia screaming and 2 min of Hasinabi plotting... Feels like CVs are on vacation or something... The dialogues were still pretty good!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 17:05

zuzana wrote:Nice one sabi

I think people with OCD can adopt Zoyas idea of getting off it :lol!: 
Thanks Zu... Appreciate your comment... Zoya looked like she was nuts... Zu, personally i wouldn't mind a husband who cleans and picks clothes up and folds them...sigh... Personal frustration showing through...:lol!: 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 18:08

Shesherkobita wrote:
Aasudi wrote:The way asad wipe off zoya's face was really good (i can watch such scenes every other day) but eating like that was eww...eating mismanaged dsnt mean u hv to pour juice/jam over the table...breaking OCD,so okay, they can show more civilized...actually i m also messy...i dnt hv gud eating habit, but that was jus too much...clothes-mess,disaster, its better to zip up my mouth... Why do four lines start ridiculing love post the reunion? In ipk too the same thng happened many times, once everythng's set mature romance is invisible...then starts OTT comedy scenes...reminded me of the purple orchid khushi stunt...that was better watch to ths throwing clothes...yes, dinning table scene was good overall...liked asad saying i dnt enjoyed, who would??
Your comments are always so interesting Sush... You should make topic posts... Loved rashed Miah vanabas line..Thumbsup  Is that why he didn't touch Nikhat! I couldn't figure out what was going on... I missed many episodes post Nikaah... Couldn't stand those crying faces anymore.
Sush .... No one is messier than me... DD said " my mom's special power is ... She can make a mess within seconds" ... And she is right... :lol!: maybe that's why it irked me even more... Thanks for your comments... I can always count on you to comment.
ur DD is so b'ful n truth master also...so u r superwoman, MESS FLASH...i m imagining a custome for u...barun n mathew's pics imprinted baby gown,al pinky pinky(like zoya's top), back wing with a caption 'dnt mess wth me, i m mess flash' ...what say??
Say my love to ur DD...
Dahling, its 'vanarasi' means 'kashinath', the best place to penance as per our religion(even if Rashid is muslim, u knw i dnt believe religion clash)...
Farhan's reason isnt actually shown so u hvnt missed it out...i m liking he's nt touching her intimately be he a s*x maniac...until now hints r he dsnt like nikhat for 1) she is black(i find her b'ful,al other qh ppl r blind), 2) he percievs her as a burden n finds her interventions irritating...whatever, since he's shown a s*x maniac, nt touching nikhat is gud for me...was hoping nikhat to stand on her own but if farhan changes n they find happiness, nt a bad thng at all...
I hv told u nt to thank...headdesk

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-16, 04:39

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Allah Mia wats wrong with Sabi...wat is that picture? I was frozen in horror. ..that gelled back hair looks oily and horrible...

Ditto... The only thing Ayan and Zoya marriage is significant for ..... Is the 90 day clause.... Something will come up within this 90 days.

Well, Nazma married the guy Nikhat was supposed to marry... So the seed was already there... I think CVs are bringing this track cause they were unsuccessful with Ayan Zoya Asad triangle... Why doesn't farhan want nighat ? ... if he is visiting commercial s** workers... Then he is not opposed to it... Don't get it ..scratch 

Thank u for ur reply.... And yes... Asad and his hair... Real OCD guys would wash the gel off with 15 rinsing each day.
Yep that will play out somehow...Zoya and Ayan marriage hasn't been dissolved...so it could cause issues.. and if they really run out of ideas adultry claims r always possible...

but would that not mean that she should be trying to get Nikhat to b jealousy of Najma and not the other way around?? They could have done a lot with Ayan Zoya track the fact that like normal they didn't have the stomach for the follow through is there own fault...i think they just need to show something with them in so they r throwing that out there...

really? Wen the track started their was a article i read which said he could b married already... i take it he is not and if he is using workers then they just want to show more trouble and misery for Nikhat...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum