Latest topics

IPKKND 2 - 13 & 14 November 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPKKND 2 - 13 & 14 November 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-15, 05:30

I was behind on the episodes but have now caught up...    

Interesting...    

Wednesday 13 November....    

Shlok threatens to devolve the marriage if Aastha takes blessings from his grandparents...oh how I would have loved for her to call him on that threat...she holds the knot that binds them together, making sure it's secure while making her way back to him...will she always make sure there relationship is safe?? Will there relationship take them away from each other and Aastha will have to find her way back??    

Before marriage it was Aastha who kept threatenin to break of the marriage and post marriage its now Shlok...kya jodi hai...  

I get that u can be moved by strangers stories...plight...heartbreak. But u don't actually know anything about them, u have met once and no suprise of a SP bahu that u invited them to your wedding...but how do u know they r right?? U don't know the story?? And u automatically sympathise??  

Anjali knew wat was to come..during the bidaai she kept glancing at Niranjan apprehensivly...  

Ah Avdhootji u thought u were asking the more compassionate one to forgive Aastha her mistakes and treat her like a daughter...if only you knew how he treats his daughter...  

In the car Aastha is crying, Shlok puts his hand on hers, she cries harder but he doesn't say anything to comfort her or tell her it's going to b ok...its left to Jyothi and varat to try and cheer her up and how they manage that with that pitiful sentence i don't know...isn't that something Shlok should have attempted...

Anjali and Niranjan wat can I say, it was very well acted...they both bought that scene alive..he looked deranged...   his posture the way he was initially shown was like a bull ready to charge...I liked was how they showed him through the glass... His true reflection that was being seen, that had so far been hidden...  

Wat mistake she committed this time I don't know...she didn't invite her parents...if anything she tried to call security...his imagined slight and embarrassment came because of his own son but it's easier to take it out on the wife...  

Uh sojal wat r u going to do with the earrings your mum stole from Anjali. Sell them for money?? Cause u could never wear them...i don't get why they needed a character like her mum she is highly annoying...hopefully with the marriage ending she leaves...  

Aastha's gra pravish into the house is done by someone who does wish her well and wants her in the house...uh all were commenting on Anjali not being there how about the fact that Niranjan wasn't either...where did he disappear to??  

Wat the moment!!! Change name of female??? Is this a common occurrence??? Which raises the question were Anjali and Sojal's name changed??? If yes wat were they called before?? U would expect that if Sojal's name had been changed that her mother would slip up and call her by her old name..  

Thursday 14 November  

No one thought it was weird that Niranjan didn't say anything?? If he disagreed with the views that Anjali was spouting that he would have spoken up?? Thoug Anjali seemed to be moved with wat Aastha was saying but too soon for her to do anything about it...It just astonishes me that no one realises something is wrong...her expressions..her look r not her usual...  

I was a bit confused with thai's expressions couldn't decide wat she wanted to convey wen...  

Vadat u can't tell me u didn't know you were waving a red flag to Shlok wen u said Aai would get angry if you met Aastha before the pooja?? Did u c the clogs starting to tick in Shlok's head...  

Change already happening in the house?? Anjali never explains anything but she explained to Aastha's y she was tieing the thread because she knows Aastha's propensity to question...one of many changes to come...  

I do hope they use the story they have set up effectively... To challenge the fact that a female is weak and needs a protector..that she should put up with whatever is done to her and endure...that there r no other options..that may have been true once but times change, slowly but they do and if u put such scenes and plots into shows then you should also at some point show some hope.. A way of changing your life for the better...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND 2 - 13 & 14 November 2013

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 06:36

Great analysis sarra...its been a while u wrote, agreed to what u said... yesterday i missed the epi so dnt knw much abt that...in 13th epi, yes ninjali scene is a turning point for ebp, well executed...i m thinking abt his dialouge, 'agar jakhm bhar nahin sakte toh kuretna bhi nahin chahiye'...anjali wasnt the one digging his wound...so what dug at that??? His in laws' presence/sight or the fact they were his wife's parents; his son who screamed abt his jail chalaan in public ; or his own mentality??
I go for the last option,his mentality...the old couple were there from aashram's side,he knew that, what shlok told(it seems MU ) was a clear truth so where is anjali wrong?? How cud she ctrl the situation when she didnt knew her parents wil come there??...rather her asking of security implied, to al ppl present there, that NA is not wrong to b jailed, if he was how cud his wife support hm n disown her birth parents....NA is reputed in media n society for respect to women then ppl wil blame old couple for the scene...
N he was abusing hs wife...unreasonable mentality n insecurities of being exposed that was...
Coming to aastha, she didnt dare to challenge shlok...yes, she holded the knot n walked upto shlok...like u said, she is gonna do the same whole life...i liked how shlok said 'leave their side or forget us'...he had a hard resolve there...its nt like he luvs aastha nyway but if she had backed out obviously it wont do gud to his n baba's prestige...n at that moment i felt hm least bothered abt his n aastha equation...it was baba n nana nani for hm...
Another noticeable thng was, shlok saying 'mrs. A is doing ths purpose fully'..hs level of msunderstanding of hs mom...history of that wud b interesting to explore...plus he said sth like welcoming is heart's matter...bachke rahiyo shlok babu, aap ke heart pe toh sare sawal sare conphusions adke pade hai...
Yes, no one noticed absence of NA n linked that to anjali's absence...weird it was...
Name changing, does that happen in real?? I dnt knw...however he gave her name aastha to irritate hs mom, if that was a ritual then absolutely no reason to over react by ne1...anjali was right there too...
If aastha can follow other rituals then it has to be normally followed...
Abt tai, what is niranjan-tai equation? He seem to hv respect for her(she luks like some priest)...
I m confused at jyoti-shlok n varat, who is elder to whom...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-15, 12:03

Nice analysis Sarra. 

The NA - Anjali scene was awesome, these two are such good actors.

Aastha's behavior since the marriage has been over the top. She is arguing about everything. Does a bride who has just stepped into her sasuraal do this? I have totally gone off her. 

Good point about NA staying quiet, but then he does do that in public unless things seem to be going against Anjali. He just lets her get on with spouting his vision and taking the bad name.

The name change,  Maharashtrians do have this custom.

Varad did give Shlok ideas there :lol!: .

Sujal and her mother - didn't Anjali feel that she was stepping on something? It surely would have been different than the normal floor.

Anjali crying over her parents gift - just awesome. Cant wait for the rest of the story to unfold there.

Shlok's eagerness - is it just to go the whole way and then start with his plan or is he just in love?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-15, 12:25

thanks Sush, i was behind on episodes and playing catch up...there wasn't much in yesterday's episode...

my phone is really annoying me now...

i think it was a mix of it all for Niranjan...he perceives the way he wants females to act, he perceives wat his image and thinking of society should be and Anjali's parents turning up meant she did not keep an eye on who was invited even if they were from Aastha's side...Shlok took it further and let everyone know he was jailed...interesting question wat for...which would make people look at you differenly...it is above all his mentality that gives these perception and thoughts to him.. .

i really wished she had challenged him to c wat he would have done...he imay not love her but he is possessive and he has a plan.,. he would not have let her walk away...u can spin anything with the right spin doctor...but yeah the media would have had a field day another altercation between Aastha and Shlok....

yep v have seen for anything and everything Anjali takes the blame she is the one that comes across as being the the villain..it would have been like this from wen they were younger but for Shlok wen she ran off Swati that maybe b wen the relationship really changed and hate grew from his side...the differences and isolation seems to have been nurtured by Niranjan...

i would like to know if they have it in real.... but Aastha had a right to challenge it...thou surprising she doesn't appeal to Shlok...Other rituals you don't lose your identity like with the name change...

Both seem older to Shlok... yeah Niranjan seems to have respect but who knows

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-15, 13:24

thanks Shanthi...

yep two actors that make the scene worth watching...

i went off Aastha wen she stopped using her brain...but i only saw her questions / argue twice once bout the grandparents, and once about the name and I can't blame her about the name...the other is the mahan bahu...she also did it seeking blessings, ok I get your point lol...

so name changing actually happens...wonder wat Anjali and Sojal's name were..A

yes Niranjan stays silent generally and let's Anjali give the gayaan but wats surprising is that no else picks up on it... no one thinks Niranjan isn't disputing wat Anjali is saying so he must believe or have these views...oh the look on his face wen Aastha was talking about a women being the one who makes the house...i don't think Aastha will b wanting to work for a living...the working seems to died after she hooked Shlok...

i was wondering that...i have things soled sandals and I feel everything through them and she didn't feel the big fat hand???

Anjali has sat those before contemplating and being sad, seems to b where she goes and again she delivered....it should be good, I just hope it doesn't go to far down saas bahu that I stop watching and don't get to c the story unfold..

I had said once if he wanted to break her then have the SR and then tell her use plan...that would be a pain that would be worse then just marriage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-15, 13:35

Nice post sarra...I too was saying the same..the girl Aastha should stop interfering in matters she doesnt know fully well.

Niranjan has got inot the habit of blaming and punishing Anjali for everything which goes wrong...I seriously feel for her.

Thanks God Varad is not following his dad's actions

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-15, 13:50

zuzana wrote:Nice post sarra...I too was saying the same..the girl Aastha should stop interfering in matters she doesnt know fully well.

Niranjan has got inot the habit of blaming and punishing Anjali for everything which goes wrong...I seriously feel for her.

Varad is not like his dad.. but he doesn't interfere when Sujal has to deal with his mom and when Kavya was punished he didn't say anything either right?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-15, 13:54

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Nice post sarra...I too was saying the same..the girl Aastha should stop interfering in matters she doesnt know fully well.

Varad is not like his dad.. but he doesn't interfere when Sujal has to deal with his mom and when Kavya was punished he didn't say anything either right?
I agree he isnt very supportive but isnt brutal like his dad..his stance in the house doesnt look strong so he must have reconciled no point going against his dad

Another thing Anjali was so much better talking to Aastha yesterday right? scratch 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-15, 13:58

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I agree he isnt very supportive but isnt brutal like his dad..his stance in the house doesnt look strong so he must have reconciled no point going against his dad

Another thing Anjali was so much better talking to Aastha yesterday right? scratch 
She was yes.. there was kindness in the way she asked Aastha not to get up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-15, 14:27

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

whats up suddenly?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 15:32

Sarra,no thanks plz...yes niranjan is status conscious n percieves domination...abt name change i come to agree, that has lifelong effect...
I also felt the hate resulted extreme since swati's leaving...how much is relatable,hv to wait, hs hate has no further point i guess,he dint bother even a lil when anjali's saree caught fire...
Btw, watched yesterday's epi...anjali again is show stealer...the scene where she cried holding her parents' gift was very good...n then tying raksha sutra in aastha's hand, i felt she has no real grudges against aastha...she seemed kind n caring...
Sojal n her mom(i found her funny 1st) r irritating...
Niranjan nt liking varat has to do sth wth his profession...
I m surprised wth shlok's desperation n confused for what??
Aastha, wil i ever b able to relate to ths girl??
I m interested for shlok's reaction knwing N-A equation...when his whole base for hate wil crash down...may be, then i can relate to hm as well...waise, hs char so far isnt wel developed n executed...lets see

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 15:44

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Varad is not like his dad.. but he doesn't interfere when Sujal has to deal with his mom and when Kavya was punished he didn't say anything either right?

whats up suddenly?
zuzi, like dark broody heros do have a soft corner, anjali seems alike...
Yes, its sudden...bcuz nw audience knws she is violated woman...so showing her soft corner nw helps her char to b sympathized more...i felt she dnt hv grudges against aastha...nor really hates ny1...but nt to forget, she was shown bad mouthing kalindi n kirloskers even when N wasnt around...she was also upto unnecessary conspiracy...so ths sudden change is nt eg to digest either

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-15, 15:49

slmu wrote:

Thanks Zu. no no she won't quit she will do it even more..how else is it going to b more uncomfortable forAnjali and how is Aastha going to ride to her rescue....

no Varad may not support Sojal or his daughter in the house but at least there r no indications that he beat her or hits her... and the way sojal speaks to him in private freely complaining confirms that....he doesn't seem strong enough to stand against his mother and he isn't favoured by his dad to get his way the way shlok does...so he seems to take the road of least resistance...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-15, 15:56

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Varad is not like his dad.. but he doesn't interfere when Sujal has to deal with his mom and when Kavya was punished he didn't say anything either right?

whats up suddenly?
Well maybe the makers though the secret that wasn't a secret [ that she was abused] is now out.. v can show a softer side every now and again...

or maybe she liked wat Aastha said about females...

or maybe her defences were down and she showed some softness...

they need to show some softness, some humanity to get the masses to understand her because if they r going down the saas bahu route they need to get people to sympathise... and also going down this route the people who liked the concept of IPK1 won't stick around with this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-15, 15:57

Great write up Sarra... Nothing escapes your critical eyes... Varod instigating instead of helping ... Loved it...

Those scenes between Niranjan and Anjali ... Chipka Gaya in my brain.... She is an awesome actress... I always wondered how she hid the bruises ( for awhile we knew she was the abused one) ... I liked the makeup scene and the subtle touch in trying to fix her hair during grahparavash ...

One person I don't get is Shlok... If he has some revenge plan he sure is hiding it well or has amnesia ...

Ashtha is doing what an SP Bahu does... Speak when she shouldn't and keep quite and be Sanskari when she shouldn't... No hope of salvaging her from that mould... Baby, she was born this way ( SP Bahu logic way)!

Thanks for the analysis.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-11-15, 16:02

Havent followed this show since a long time Evil or Very Mad 

Mere sawalon ka jawab do, do na…………. :P 

1 - Did they have SR?? Rolling Eyes 

2 - Has even one mystery been unraveled? Rolling Eyes

3 - How many more mysteries have been added to the existing list of mysteries? Rolling Eyes

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 17:22

slmu wrote:

@bold...Varad's character is suspicious....it seems like he doesnt like his father..If so y cant he go against NA, he is obeying the rules of family

and yesterday I felt Varad was forcing Slok 2 meet Astha, he was saying aai wont like u gng 2 Astha's room even after knwing Slok will do anythng 2 enrage Anjali

till now there is no animosity between brothers...but this show is unpredictable, so cant be sure n naythng

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 17:28

Aasudi wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I agree he isnt very supportive but isnt brutal like his dad..his stance in the house doesnt look strong so he must have reconciled no point going against his dad

whats up suddenly?
zuzi, like dark broody heros do have a soft corner, anjali seems alike...
Yes, its sudden...bcuz nw audience knws she is violated woman...so showing her soft corner nw helps her char to b sympathized more...i felt she dnt hv grudges against aastha...nor really hates ny1...but nt to forget, she was shown bad mouthing kalindi n kirloskers even when N wasnt around...she was also upto unnecessary conspiracy...so ths sudden change is nt eg to digest either
@bold..I thnk she wished 2 keep Kirloskars away from the Pagal house...if she behave well 2 them they will be relieved and surely give their daughter as bahu

but Anjali's plans r flopped and she have 2 bear tortures of NA more and more as Astha s der 2 violate NA's rules

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 17:32

archie_79 wrote:Havent followed this show since a long time Evil or Very Mad 

Mere sawalon ka jawab do, do na…………. :P 

1 - Did they have SR?? Rolling Eyes   not yet, they cant sleep together before Pooja, but Slok s there at Astha's room , so naythng can happen:) 

2 - Has even one mystery been unraveled? Rolling EyesNope dear, only one thing they made clear is NA's dark side. He is physically torturing Anjali as we suspected

3 - How many more mysteries have been added to the existing list of mysteries? Rolling Eyesanother Kostin added, wat is the reason of animosity between Anjali's parents and NA

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum