Latest topics

Tellybuff interview: Gautam Rode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tellybuff interview: Gautam Rode

Post by pollyanna on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Gautam answered 10 questions......sounds very true and straight forward....loved it ♥

"I won’t be able to kiss Jennifer on screen : GautamRode"
Here is what our Saraswati Chandra has to say about his character, six pack abs and Jennifer Winget Grover

Q.1. Gautam, how important and necessary was Saraswati Chandra for you to be a part of?

A. Of course it was very important of me to be a part of Saraswati Chandra . Work has always been important for me.

Q.2. Making those six pack abs wereespecially for Saraswati Chandra and since you have worked hard onyour physic when will people get tosee you bare body?

A. I have always paid a lot of attention on my fitness, so this is not done for the show specifically .I have always been conscious about my physic and have pursued a diet schedule to maintain it.

Q.3. Were you the first choice of Sanjay leela Bhansali?

A. Well that’s what he says.

Q.4. What was the most tough phase of your acting carrier that you survived?

A. Well good times and bad times go hand in hand and everybody faces it.I did have bad times in my life but right now its a good phase for me and I am trying to make it the best time by putting efforts in Sarasvati Chandra butyes the thing which I have learned is to concentrate on present and stop thinking about future. As of now my agenda is to make Saraswati Chandra the No.1 show on television.

Q.5. Would you kiss Jennifer on screen if you are asked to do so , would you accept that?

A. No, I don’t think so that I ‘ll be able to do this.

Q.6. What was the biggest mistake of your life that you can accept now without any shame?

A. I didn’t take television seriously and that was a very big mistake. But yes now I have learned that it is not about the medium but about the work that you do. Now, I respect television. My perception for it has totally changed

Q. 7. The most nasty comment that u heard?

A. While getting feedback for my show.I have been asked by people, “Are you putting lipstick on you lips?” and I keep telling them that its natural.

Q.8. What If suddenly a big fan of yours bangs into you, how would he be greeted by Gautam Rode?

A. I don’t connect with the word, ‘FAN’. For me they all are my, ‘Admirers’. It’s because of them that I am here. It is because of them and for them that you are taking my interview. Definitely I’ll accept him/her wholeheartedly in whatever way he comes to meet me.

Q.9 . Casting couch has taken place in TV industry also what’s your takeon that. Have you ever had to face something like that?

A. I don’t believe in it so I really can’t comment on it. Moreover I believe in a long root rather than a short root. I believe in hard work.

Q.10. Wishes for tellybuff.com…

A. All the best. Keep reading, keep suggesting us so that we can do betterwork n entertain you.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Tellybuff interview: Gautam Rode

Post by cheena007 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 pm

very nice Interview pals ..thank you for sharing

cheena007
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:06 am

"I don’t connect with the word, ‘FAN’." *Sigh reminds me of someone* Embarassed

TFS Pals, nice interview.

BTW, the heading of this interview
"I won’t be able to kiss Jennifer on screen : GautamRode" had me

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by coolgal270 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks for sharing!!!

coolgal270

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Pallu thanks for sharing......he seems honest....... :)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 pm

i loved heading pallo he he :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top