Latest topics

Sholk Reveal To Aastha That He Doesn’t Love Her & Their Marriage Means Nothing To Him

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sholk Reveal To Aastha That He Doesn’t Love Her & Their Marriage Means Nothing To Him

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-15, 20:37

Sholk Reveal To Aastha That He Doesn’t Love Her & Their Marriage Means Nothing To Him In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir
Posted by TellyExpress Team on November 15, 2013 

Admist All This romance between Aastha & Shlok ,finally its time for the high voltage drama in the show as viewers already  know about the drama …. 
Talking about its coming episodes admits all the marriage rituals Aastha and Shlok will go to the Kirloskar house to visit Aastha’s parent .
There in the Kirloskar house  Aastha will invite her parents for the ‘Satyanarayan Katha’ at the Agnihotri house.But source reveals that Aastha will be scolded by Anjali for inviting her parents for the ‘Satyanarayan Katha’ without asking her. However, Anjali will force Aastha to inform her parents that they are not invited for the ‘Puja’& Astha will do the same..
But twist will come During the ‘Puja’, where Kirloskar family will come for the puja when sholk insist them…Aastha will be shocked to see her parents.Furthermost,  Anjali will insults them but Shlok will intervene and will handle the matter. Meanwhile, the ‘Mandap’ will fall and everyone will be shocked.
Source Further adds that Anjali  will tell Aastha that she has to bear the repercussions for making the ‘Mandap’ fall. Later, she will ask her to perform ‘Pashchyatap’ rituals.
But high voltage drama will took place during their first night, source inforn us that  Shlok will reveal to Aastha that he doesn’t love her and their marriage means nothing to him listening this Aastha will be shocked.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Sholk Reveal To Aastha That He Doesn’t Love Her & Their Marriage Means Nothing To Him

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-15, 20:41

Wow cant wait for it...TFS AK

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Sholk Reveal To Aastha That He Doesn’t Love Her & Their Marriage Means Nothing To Him

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-15, 20:44

The twist, you were waiting for.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 21:35

Expected twist

I m nt feeling bad 4 Astha, dnt knw y

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 23:04

GDP...at first night, hmm interesting...i have a feeling thats gonna happen without consummation...star can choose not to cross the line...
Aastha wont back out for her family's sake,y m i having the feeling...i m nt sympathetic to aastha, aur karlo pyar...dumb pyar...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 23:22

Aasudi wrote:GDP...at first night, hmm interesting...i have a feeling thats gonna happen without consummation...star can choose not to cross the line...
Aastha wont back out for her family's sake,y m i having the feeling...i m nt sympathetic to aastha, aur karlo pyar...dumb pyar...
Astha begged and earned her fate, woh uska layak hein

1 month old lover keliye apni maa ki bathon ko nelect kiay tha na....so dnt feel bad 4 Astha

but I cant stand non stop crying infront of Slok, hope that Astha starts neglecting Slok

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 23:43

anusha.cochin wrote:
Aasudi wrote:GDP...at first night, hmm interesting...i have a feeling thats gonna happen without consummation...star can choose not to cross the line...
Astha begged and earned her fate, woh uska layak hein

1 month old lover keliye apni maa ki bathon ko nelect kiay tha na....so dnt feel bad 4 Astha

but I cant stand non stop crying infront of Slok, hope that Astha starts neglecting Slok
anu, u r right...one month dumb love obsession n she disregarded her parents' wish(whole kirloskers clan r equally responsible for ths)...bhukto ab...i was/m nt at al convinced wth 'aastha in love' so ebp's never gonna get a gud lovestory tag frm my side...
Crying infront of shlok, woh toh hona hi hai...wish its upto normal level...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-16, 00:42

Twist per twist !! I am loving it .. Thanks for sharing AK

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-16, 16:51

Thanks AK.. expected twist

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-16, 21:09

So soon we r gng to see heartbroken aastha

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 21:40

Charanya wrote:So soon we r gng to see heartbroken aastha
and probably a sudden realisation of love by Shlok Rolling Eyes

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-16, 21:52

Maria J wrote:
@red - that is must.

but, I have doubt about the spoiler.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 22:03

SAYAN18 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
@red - that is must.

but, I have doubt about the spoiler.
y to both Shocked

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-17, 20:06

"Aaj Ki Taza Khabar"
 :lol!:

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum