Latest topics

Will they?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will they?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 21:38

Slok is gonna declare his revenge plan to Astha

so my question is will Agnihorti pariwar ever cm 2 knw his real intentions?

I m getting a feeling that Anjali will be the first person 2 knw it and will give support 2 Astha indirectly

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Will they?

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 22:49

Haww,is it?? Kab?? Wow, the story is moving in a fast pace...i think they wont get to knw so soon...anjali helping aastha indirectly? I doubt that but the show is total nuts,nythng can happen ...i hv a feeling, sojal or jaya wil do the honor of evasdropin the truth...i wish they wont get F2F to shlok's reality soon...i want shlok's hate for anjali to fade first then his truth revealing to anjali...anjali's reaction,his fear of losing mom again then wud be a gud treat to watch,

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 22:53

Aasudi wrote:Haww,is it?? Kab?? Wow, the story is moving in a fast pace...i think they wont get to knw so soon...anjali helping aastha indirectly? I doubt that but the show is total nuts,nythng can happen ...i hv a feeling, sojal or jaya wil do the honor of evasdropin the truth...i wish they wont get F2F to shlok's reality soon...i want shlok's hate for anjali to fade first then his truth revealing to anjali...anjali's reaction,his fear of losing mom again then wud be a gud treat to watch,
as per spoiler Slok is abt 2 reveal probably next week I thnk

by the pace they r moving the truth will be knw 2 all n few days and Astha finding NA's truth n another few days:shock:

I dnt thnk Slok's hate for Anjali is gonna reduce soon....Astha will let him knw the truth I thnk

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 23:20

anusha.cochin wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Haww,is it?? Kab?? Wow, the story is moving in a fast pace...i think they wont get to knw so soon...anjali helping aastha indirectly? I doubt that but the show is total nuts,nythng can happen ...i hv a feeling, sojal or jaya wil do the honor of evasdropin the truth...i wish they wont get F2F to shlok's reality soon...i want shlok's hate for anjali to fade first then his truth revealing to anjali...anjali's reaction,his fear of losing mom again then wud be a gud treat to watch,

by the pace they r moving the truth will be knw 2 all n few days and Astha finding NA's truth n another few days:shock:

I dnt thnk Slok's hate for Anjali is gonna reduce soon....Astha will let him knw the truth I thnk
obviously aastha wil do that...she is the change, the revolution AA needs...but think it my way anu dear, what if aastha stays back despite knwing shlok's truth tolerating hs insults, unknown to ny1 else?? Then, wth time when aastha discovers Ninjali reality,she wil def. take stand there even if she is silent abt her own self...if shlok come to face the truth at such stage, where he hates both women whom he shud actually love n worships a deranged man (no matter he hmself is deranged,he is a hero afterall,hehe), his base for hate wil crash n a new journey of rectification starts...i hvnt thot wild for sumtime now, aaj raha nahin gaya

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 23:25

Aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

obviously aastha wil do that...she is the change, the revolution AA needs...but think it my way anu dear, what if aastha stays back despite knwing shlok's truth tolerating hs insults, unknown to ny1 else?? Then, wth time when aastha discovers Ninjali reality,she wil def. take stand there even if she is silent abt her own self...if shlok come to face the truth at such stage, where he hates both women whom he shud actually love n worships a deranged man (no matter he hmself is deranged,he is a hero afterall,hehe), his base for hate wil crash n a new journey of rectification starts...i hvnt thot wild for sumtime now, aaj raha nahin gaya
@bold....this is gonna happen 4 sure..Astha cant go back 2 her home as it will hurt her parents and she s not gonna tell her probas 2 any1 n dat home...but I wish Anjali 2 find it

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-16, 15:38

Yikes... Here comes the HATE session... Yes, i believe too that Anjali will eventually help astha... But not so soon.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-16, 16:53

Anjali and Aastha helping each other? Nice.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-16, 19:14

All our speculations are based on the Spoiler.

I have doubt about the spoiler.

So, no speculation.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-16, 20:34

Who Knows NA will support Astha in front of everybody, while from the behind he will have Shloke and Anjali pull the strings off her. 
Astha is certainly ending up as tug of war between Shloke and Anjali. So my Kostin Question will Astha gather her wits in time and realize the truth.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-16, 20:37

sameersaagar wrote:Who Knows NA will support Astha in front of everybody, while from the behind he will have Shloke and Anjali pull the strings off her. 
Astha is certainly ending up as tug of war between Shloke and Anjali. So my Kostin Question will Astha gather her wits in time and realize the truth.
Aastha has to. No option left.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum