Latest topics

Niranjan's plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niranjan's plan

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 21:46

Actually I m nt getting NA sumtimes ..he has set the rules of family and maintaining thru Anjali. he cant tolerate wen any1 breakng that rules

but y he s not saying anythng against Slok, Slok always support Astha and not bothered 2 obey Anjali and rules. How can a person like NA stand this? He s trying 2 behave like saint n front of all, still not giving a signal to his favourite son that he is nt happy with Slok-Anjali knokh-jhok

wat is cooking in Niranjan's mind? Will he hurt Kirloskaras and Astha

share ur views

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's plan

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 22:39

Anu, yet to watch the epi dear...might it be 'he is my heir' priority or might it be cuz shlok resembles hm much...shlok returned home jus for niranjan...he is stubborn so might b a slight fear of rebel also is d cause...plus NA has a facade of being calm,composed n gud infront of everyone...btw, i saw hm controlling shlok quite a few times wth hs expressions...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 22:56

Aasudi wrote:Anu, yet to watch the epi dear...might it be 'he is my heir' priority or might it be cuz shlok resembles hm much...shlok returned home jus for niranjan...he is stubborn so might b a slight fear of rebel also is d cause...plus NA has a facade of being calm,composed n gud infront of everyone...btw, i saw hm controlling shlok quite a few times wth hs expressions...
May be NA is not willing 2 cause any displeasure 2 Slok as he knw Varad Vinayak and Anjali knw his real face, so he want to be inthe good books of atleast 1 person

wat abt the plot ....no clue abt solving that issue

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 23:08

anusha.cochin wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Anu, yet to watch the epi dear...might it be 'he is my heir' priority or might it be cuz shlok resembles hm much...shlok returned home jus for niranjan...he is stubborn so might b a slight fear of rebel also is d cause...plus NA has a facade of being calm,composed n gud infront of everyone...btw, i saw hm controlling shlok quite a few times wth hs expressions...
May be NA is not willing 2 cause any displeasure 2 Slok as he knw Varad Vinayak and Anjali knw his real face, so he want to be inthe good books of atleast 1 person

what?? varat n vinayak knw abt niranjan?? What do they knw??
Abt the plot, now marriage is on so NA might b holding up the plan

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-15, 23:19

Aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

@bold...again my guess:)

Vinayak seems 2 knw his brother 4 sure......Varad also doesnt like his father . So I concluded they myt be knwing NA s behind all havocs created by Anjali

may be they r unaware of physical abuse

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-15, 23:33

anusha.cochin wrote:
Aasudi wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

@bold...again my guess:)

Vinayak seems 2 knw his brother 4 sure......Varad also doesnt like his father . So I concluded they myt be knwing NA s behind all havocs created by Anjali

may be they r unaware of physical abuse
u r right, unaware of physical abuse(vinayak may knw it, anjali can also b violated by her in laws so vinayak dint marry n he is nt loved much by hs bro)...varat nt liking niranjan has to do sth for hs professiön...the actor behind varat told he rebelled no? So he might had a tiff wth dad n then they r nt in talking terms..

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-16, 15:43

Anusha ... Great point... 1. I think bcos Astha is the pawn for getting Avdoot to help him get more land ( thats why he wanted them to be married in very early episodes)
2. Shlok has business acumen , varod doesnt... So he relies on shlok and doesnt want to bother him
3. He knows shlok is similar to him... So maybe he expects that he too will follow his fathers footstep and beat the hell our of his wife to control her oneday.

I expect him to slowly poisoning shlok to CONTROL ashtha the way niranjan wants.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-16, 19:17

Shesherkobita wrote:Anusha ... Great point... 1. I think bcos Astha is the pawn for getting Avdoot to help him get more land ( thats why he wanted them to be married in very early episodes)
2. Shlok has business acumen , varod doesnt... So he relies on shlok and doesnt want to bother him
3. He knows shlok is similar to him... So maybe he expects that he too will follow his fathers footstep and beat the hell our of his wife to control her oneday.

I expect him to slowly poisoning shlok to CONTROL ashtha the way niranjan wants.
You may be right.

How scary.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-16, 20:25

NA is a control freak, but at the same time, he wants to be spotless in eyes of Shloke. 
He maybe fearful of Shloke, that if he knows the truth, Shloke would certainly walk out and thereby the whole charade will collapse and affect NA very badly.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-11-16, 20:35

sameersaagar wrote:NA is a control freak, but at the same time, he wants to be spotless in eyes of Shloke. 
He maybe fearful of Shloke, that if he knows the truth, Shloke would certainly walk out and thereby the whole charade will collapse and affect NA very badly.
Sameer, I think you are right.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-16, 21:12

SAYAN18 wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:NA is a control freak, but at the same time, he wants to be spotless in eyes of Shloke. 
Sameer, I think you are right.
Yes I agree.. NA seems to need Shlok, so he would anything to keep him from finding out what a monster he is.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-16, 21:39

Valid point Sameer.... NA doesnt want 2 loose faith of Slok as he knw Slok can go 2 any extent if he cm 2 knw the truth. He wont be n neutral mode like Varad/Vinayak/Anjali once he get 2 knw NA's evil face.  So NA will be very careful n interactions with Slok

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 22:25

anusha.cochin wrote:
Valid point Sameer.... NA doesnt want 2 loose faith of Slok as he knw Slok can go 2 any extent if he cm 2 knw the truth. He wont be n neutral mode like Varad/Vinayak/Anjali once he get 2 knw NA's evil face.  So NA will be very careful n interactions with Slok
y are the rest in neutral mode?? Is it for money??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-17, 10:05

Maria J wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
y are the rest in neutral mode?? Is it for money??
no idea....may thet dnt have the guts 2 overcome NA or NA s having some valid reasons 2 blackmail them

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum