Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 15-11-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 11:46

Razia goes to Tanveer to warn her to stop threatening. But she is shocked to find Tanveer gone mad and is worried as to who is her new enemy. While on the other hand, her new enemy or the ally of the new enemy has been watching every move of Razia without her knowledge. So this shows that there are a few unknown enemies of Razia whom she has conveniently forgotten. Well as they say what goes around comes back. So I guess its payback time for Razia.

In the start it was Asad who wanted Zoya to change according to his beliefs and now I guess its Zoya’s turn to attempt at changing Asad according to her. Finally after some cute lovey dovey moments of cajoling and praising and fighting they both promise to never attempt to change the other. But not before Asad promises to live life one day like Zoya. Zoya is thrilled.

At the resort, Haseena bi is still bent on creating a rift between the newly formed friendship of Najma and Nikhat. She steals Nikhat’s gift for Farhaan and arranges for it to reach Imran. Imran receives the shawl as a gift from an unknown person and Nikhat is shocked to see the shawl and says she got a similar shawl for Farhaan. Haseena is happy that her plan seems to be working as Najma is getting suspicious of Nikhat’s intentions.

At Ayan’s place, Ayan is searching for his watch and Humeira comes there. They have a nice romantic moment with Ayan twirling her and pining her against the almirah followed by a romantic eyelock and Ayan caressing her hair. Humeira rushes out when Ayan tries to come closer and is greeted with a parcel. Ayan too comes there.

At the same time Rashid is trying to speak to Shireen about his wish to bring Dilshaad to live with them. But before he could tell her the servant comes to inform about the parcel. Shireen is so clueless about her husband’s thoughts that she couldn’t guess that he was thinking about Dilshaad. She knows Rashid loves Dilshaad still she trusts Rashid never to bring her in their conversations let alone think of bringing her to stay with them. I wonder how she will react when she comes to know about Rashid’s thoughts. I think she will again blame Dilshaad for Rashid’s change of mind.

All gather and wonder about the parcel. Ayan finds a card and it is addressed for Razia. Badi bi teases Razia while Razia is tensed. The parcel turns out to be a refrigerator and when it is opened a dead body falls shocking everyone. Razia was scared when she saw the dead body which is surprising as she had herself killed a lady long back mercilessly.

Thanks for reading my thoughts. Do share your thoughts.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 15-11-13

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-16, 12:26

An awesome review Maria.....SUPERB!!!!

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-16, 12:50

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 13:18

pollyanna wrote:An awesome review Maria.....SUPERB!!!!

Thumbsup
Thank u Pals hug1

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 13:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
hug1 Manu

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-11-16, 13:57

Wonderful maria.... I would be more scared if I were the dead body falling on Razia... Razia is more deadly.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 14:03

Shesherkobita wrote:Wonderful maria.... I would be more scared if I were the dead body falling on Razia... Razia is more deadly.
Thanks Sabi.. So true she is one deadly person. I think the only one whom she atleast reportedly cares of is her daughter.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-16, 15:46

Shesherkobita wrote:Wonderful maria.... I would be more scared if I were the dead body falling on Razia... Razia is more deadly.
ha ha ha...razia scaring dead body, bang on sabi...
I hv a daring heart so nt very much scared of Razu darling, just some1 save me frm haseena Bi

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-16, 16:02

Ria, good review...i like the way asad-zoya r living up these imperfect moments(ofc OTT at times) n slowly reaching to perfection...of love...nt changing urself for ny1, b'ful essence no? Yes,it is...
Ayan-humeira, i like them n their cutey cutey talks(thank god, humeira dint turn grey)...let the love grow further...
Haseena bi, is a disasterous nightmare...nikhat-najma F2F over imran can also turn positive route if farhan feels emphatic for nikhat anyhow n other way nikhat-najma can trust each other openly...bas wishing makers wud nt thnk heiring haseena bi after razia...
Razia's sin exposure,thriller zone...i dnt like such scenes much...i can watch action or fight sequences but these blood horror scenes, i cnt stand...
Ab zoya-gafoor ka hai intezar...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-16, 19:56

Aasudi wrote:Ria, good review...i like the way asad-zoya r living up these imperfect moments(ofc OTT at times) n slowly reaching to perfection...of love...nt changing urself for ny1, b'ful essence no? Yes,it is...
Ayan-humeira, i like them n their cutey cutey talks(thank god, humeira dint turn grey)...let the love grow further...
Haseena bi, is a disasterous nightmare...nikhat-najma F2F over imran can also turn positive route if farhan feels emphatic for nikhat anyhow n other way nikhat-najma can trust each other openly...bas wishing makers wud nt thnk heiring haseena bi after razia...
Razia's sin exposure,thriller zone...i dnt like such scenes much...i can watch action or fight sequences but these blood horror scenes, i cnt stand...
Thanks Sushma hug1 

@ bold ya that is what seems to be the only interesting track left i guess.. :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-17, 10:08

Maria J wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Ria, good review...i like the way asad-zoya r living up these imperfect moments(ofc OTT at times) n slowly reaching to perfection...of love...nt changing urself for ny1, b'ful essence no? Yes,it is...
Thanks Sushma hug1 

@ bold ya that is what seems to be the only interesting track left i guess.. :)
Agree with you Maria n Sushma .. Gafoor. Zoya is the only interesting track left yaar .. Also how Rashid Dilz manage to live together .....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-17, 10:37

Hiii frnds u r right that now only gafoor nd zoya track is interesting but it might again separate asya

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-17, 22:28

asyalover wrote:Hiii frnds u r right that now only gafoor nd zoya track is interesting but it might again separate asya
:cry:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum