Latest topics

A humble request to the creatives of QH...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A humble request to the creatives of QH...

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-11-17, 17:19

I know dear friends I am coming here after a very very long time. Sorry for that. 

But something I really wanted to rant out for a long time...as to how much the viewers\audiences can be pushed or tested in the name of a daily soap. 

What was QH primarily aimed at ? ...Simple...."God choses the destiny....We cannot deny that."

We were introduced with two beautiful girls...one who ran away from the wedding ...rebellious enough not ready to accept any nonsense.....no matter what comes will stand for what her heart says....The second girl ...a golden hearted one...no one sees her heart but pricks at her complexion which is just slighly dull..... compelled to accept a nonsense and greedy family just for the sake of so many broken alliances. 

There were 2 step -brothers....whose bond didnt have any boundary.One longing husband and wife .... a second wife whose insecure feeling can be tossed and baked in evil's hands.

This very man of this household has got himslef into a mess in the evil's hands and been subjected to that torture for more than 16 years.

The evil one has her one reason for making that mishap and she scored a century by not landing herself in trouble yet holding the whip of the horse.She is the one to be nailed by the first girl for her mistakes..

Is QH not a story of the destiny of these people.

Where has this story travelled...??

Everyone have been just been made a joker...or the creatives have gone on a real long vacation??

What is this Haseenna crap just so dragged...???Why are these people showing this dowry and hatred for the girl married who just has not such a fairer one....or why in the world did they show the girl without any self-respect of getting married to the same family who gave a damn to the girl and just looked at the wealth...??

Is Haseena just to be shown a miser and a greedy one...?? Isn't she a mother....can't she look beyond anything else than money and jewels ...?? What is the need to show such a creepy boy for Nikhat and Haseena continuosly barging with her .....?? She wants to create rift between the step sisters...and she using the elder one's husband on the younger one...?? There should be some end to these kind of stuff....understand the negative images and people put forth and bring an end to this.

I have no words to tell how much the hero-heroine have been taken for a ride with thier relationship.....and a 360 degree turn of the peronalities ...Don't want to discuss on this..

Please 4 Lions sit down quietly and discuss the entire future plan for this and plan wisely.... This much crap and unbearable stuff wasn't expected from this bunch of creatives...

Welcome all your suggestions and points..... I felt like writing my anger on the present condition of QH and it just came running down in words....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: A humble request to the creatives of QH...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-17, 17:41

My dear friend I can understand your anger and your views .. I am angry for delaying Asya Nikah .. Waiting for three months is too much ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-17, 17:59

Yaa right lalsunvid everyone is angry for this storyline of qubool h

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-11-17, 18:45

--sumana13-- wrote:My dear friend I can understand your anger and your views .. I am angry for delaying Asya  Nikah .. Waiting for three months is too much ..  
Leave marriage apart .....otherwise...tell me the serial is showing too much of negativity and absurd scenes...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-17, 21:43

Hi Vidya hug1 

I'm glad the serial irritated u so much that u came to write,, Atleast one good from all this negativity Embarassed :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-11-18, 11:22

Maria J wrote:Hi Vidya hug1 

I'm glad the serial irritated u so much that u came to write,, Atleast one good from all this negativity Embarassed :)
Hey Maria...how are you.... Long time I know...

long hug long hug long hug

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-18, 11:51

Ufff mere kaleje ko thandak mili.......thank u so much for the awesome outburst Vidya hug1 

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-11-18, 12:16

I hav always said, QH is the most negativity inclined show...and to top it, high voltage drama...but trust me, the execution is good, watch-able than many other shows...only sometimes, it happens ki execution also goes draining...story so far has been overall golmaal unlimited, i agree

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-11-18, 12:22

pollyanna wrote:Ufff mere kaleje ko thandak mili.......thank u so much for the awesome outburst Vidya hug1 

Thumbsup
Hey Pals..........................................

hug1 hug1 

I was struck watching this one after a very long time....regret it badly...and but seriously this Haseena one should be scrapped ...its high time...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-11-18, 12:24

Aasudi wrote:I hav always said, QH is the most negativity inclined show...and to top it, high voltage drama...but trust me, the execution is good, watch-able than many other shows...only sometimes, it happens ki execution also goes draining...story so far has been overall golmaal unlimited, i agree
Golmaal.....!! 

Absurdity...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-18, 12:28

lalsunvid wrote:

I'm good u?? hug1

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-11-19, 02:43

Maria J wrote:
lalsunvid wrote:

I'm good u?? hug1
Good dear.....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 04:53

hey Vid, long time no c, i say that but I havnt watched QH in a long time...but my gosh reading the beginning of your post reminded me wat this serial started out like, I had forgotten that in the mess that they have made...unfortunately they have had a negative view and method of storytelling for this show for a long time...and looks like that's not changing soon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-19, 09:19

hey, Sunvi
just dropped in say Hello
I know nothing of QH... I absolutely refuse to look at That Fellow!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-11-19, 16:51

sarra0 wrote:hey Vid, long time no c, i say that but I havnt watched QH in a long time...but my gosh reading the beginning of your post reminded me wat this serial started out like, I had forgotten that in the mess that they have made...unfortunately they have had a negative view and method of storytelling for this show for a long time...and looks like that's not changing soon...
Hey Sarra......long hug long hug 
hug1 hug1 

Nope....not watching it much......but sometimes when I tuned...it was not easy to watch .....it has turned so sour....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum