Latest topics

ILKDM#37 Qubool Hai

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM#37 Qubool Hai

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-18, 12:46

Phewww ! what a tumultuous week in the life of Jalal and Jodha !! buffeted and tossed around in a emotional roller coaster  now  gaining  gut wrenching apogee  then giving us a jaw breaking perigee.

I am the father - Who is the father??- I did not touch you !! - I did sleep with her - ofc, I slept with you, with your unconscious consent - Who is your paramour ? enough flip flops that could push the ladies of the Harem on to the edges of lunacy, It says much for the constitution of the ladies that they took a quick peek into the  volatile world of Jalal, hastily stepped back and adorned their familiar cloaks  while Ruqaiyya went -I know Jalal the best, Jodha pipped  - I hate you , Amidst  this tempestuous ladies there is a rock, a strong boulder patiently withstanding the waves , not yielding an inch nor corroded by the waves..The voice of calm sanity , Salima !! It is towards this voice of sanity that Jalal turns to, to still the cacophony !!

Jalal- Ruqaiyya relationship appears to have sailed through rough weather's  for now we are back to the I know J the best /Jalal always consults me routine , yes, her anger has not dissipated with respect to Jalal, Ruqaiyya maintains a frosty exterior when interacting with him but the tinge of the relationship has changed , perhaps irrevocably ! Ruqaiyya was that  one person whom Jalal went to, to consult , sound her out on administrative decisions , Ruqaiyya proved to be  a able ally but this relationship had a Achilles heel , It was a relationship that was bound in the garb of childhood relationship, it was a relationship that Ruqaiyya took for granted, bullied and bossed over, A complacency had entered into the relationship that even Jodha's advent could not shake. what Jodha could not do, Jodha's pregnancy has done , It has shaken the relationship to its roots, the relationship that was based on the roots of childhood friendship has been jolted, ripped apart ..Now there are remnants of that childhood friendship, Has the bonds of friendship been really broken? No, but it is undergoing pruning !!  The equation between Jalal and Ruqaiyya is transitioning from a childhood bond of friendship to the friendship between two individuals who share a strong bond from their childhood ..The  period of transition is  always panful but once complete, it will be a bond to admire and respect !!

Does that mean that Ruqaiyya has fallen from grace ?? Is she no more  the chief counsel ? Ruqaiyya's intelligence is too precious to be allowed to rust, Jalal is too canny a man  to let go of such an asset , She will remain the chief advisor but where previously , she was the sole voice, A voice of cold reason and justice now her voice will be tempered by the voice of  compassion, of mercy in Salima . Out of this Morass, Jalal has struck gold in finding the sage counsel of Salima !

Gold and Balance !! This has been the oft repeated motif shown when Jalal and Jodha are interacting !

From a princess who was considered the epitome of virtue to a fallen woman! Jodha's fall has been spectacular and very public , what has prevented the wholesale erosion of her standing has been the fact that the King has not publicly denounced her and to all intents and purpose is standing by her. This though has not prevented Jodha from feeling the heat.She is becoming aware of the perception and impression that is gaining ground around and in the palace , What is extremely interesting  is Jodha's reaction ?? from a woman who was a bit of standoffish , who was content in her own world (a world untouched by  the politics of the Harem ) , she is not hurting , hurting very badly at the way  she is being looked at, Quite interestingly,  There is no towering rage or  blind hatred towards Jalal instead these almost expected emotion has been replaced by pain, hurt at the conceived betrayal , anguish at the suspicion Jalal nurses, self righteous fury at Jalal for the circus  he has put out , which is quite understandable at this point.

This pregnancy has served another factor too, Jodha has been complacent too long, comfortably covered in her 'Grihna' blanket, never once  pausing to consider , WHAT would happen if  Jalal  were to return the 'Grihna' with interest , well!! Jodha got her answer with open season being declared , with her becoming everybody's favourite target.

The  'P' factor has also brought out things into open, things which were kept private with Jodha publicly declaring that she hates Jalal  !! One stated openly and in the presence of many, the 'Grihna' loses its sting, the dammed emotions , once let out loses its potency and can never acquire the same level of intensity or venom.. It is transition for Jodha too..from the all encompassing 'Grihna' to  a open mind .

Jalal, the fulcrum connecting the temperamental ladies , the pivot who has a bearing on their lives, the hub who has to bear the weight and balance the wheels for  smooth motion  is finding himself on a deceptive grounds. The solid grounds are just  cleverly camouflaged Marsh, one false step, down he sinks ! After an initial hiccup, Jalal has awakened to the perils facing him. He is making his moves slowly , with utter caution so as not to alert the Masterbrain behind the  recent plotting at the same time he is struggling to  maintain his relationships  , His  main focus at the moment  appears to be Jodha !! Protect her at any cost, be it the cost to his own reputation, but he wants to protect Jodha at any cost and at the same time find the perp , Towards  this goal, he is willing to take all the brickbats  and deliver couple of his own to his near and dear one's. It is of noticeable interest that he has not  divulged anything to Maham or to Hameeda ,attempts to prise the information out of him has not met with success  , he is being quite cagey  , A man torn between wanting to believe and not daring to believe..A man who is suspicious as well as willing to trust . A man who feels betrayed , the pain of betrayal runs deep for he was a man who had begun to feel a kinship with another soul, the betrayal has given grief but that has not impaired him , He  is willing to give benefit of doubt , he  desperately wants to be assured that his  emotions were not misplaced , he was not played for a fool, in quest of this, to substantiate  his assumptions, Jalal has gone in search of  'PROOF' !!

Here begins Jalal's first lesson in relationship, The relationship  with Jodha was built on wrong reasons, The understructure was that of hatred, of triumph, of  conquest , of ego , of mistrust. There gradually was added bricks of admiration , of awareness, of space, of  grudging respect and a embryonic friendship however this relationship lacked that vital component that keeps this bricks connected together to build something meaningful. It lacked the cement called 'TRUST' !! One poof of  inclement weather , down came the house of hollow bricks exposing  the hatred, mistrust buried underneath.  The time has come for Jalal to break this foundation , to demolish it and  build again , on the structure of TRUST, belief,openess , respect with 'LOVE' as the binding factor.. Demolition always gives raise to broken pieces, minor injuries , dust ..it is once the dust  settles down can one build..The transition will take time , The transition will be painful and hard work , all the same , at the end of th day, there will be a beautiful monument !!

Gold and Diamond !! both are priceless, both are coveted , Gold  is jodha, a symbol of virtue, of wisdom of incorruptability..Gold is flexible as well as immutable , she is a symbol of perfection yet for now Jodha is Immutable ..Diamond is hard, brilliant, and lustrous  just like Jalal who gives out the vibe of  hard exterior , has the brilliance to think out of the box, his fame as radiant as the moon.Diamond detoxifies the poison , which is what Jalal has set out to do.. to smite the danger approaching Jodha .

Jodha, The perfect princess, the golden princess  has always been found to weigh on a higher scale with none to equal her but she has met her match in the diamond aka Jalal who has balanced that scale  .. The hardness of the diamond shall cut the immutable Gold !  For Jalal who had fought and returned Jodha's hatred with his own measure of hatred  has finally stopped fighting and has accepted her hatred  nonetheless just like a diamond which remains impervious to  fire or other toxic  elements, Jalal's core too will remain pure  and impervious of the acidic hatred, he shall radiate  love, a love which will change the immutability of Jodha .

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM#37 Qubool Hai

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-18, 14:35

Redux RELOADED.....

LOVED it Sathu...and the last para..where u compared Gold and diamond to Jo and Ja ..and how they balanced & why.... its Superb & Mind Blowing!!!!

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-11-18, 15:04

Idha Idha idha than nan ethirparthen.!

Whistle podu for sathya's review and the CVs. 
To be honest i was really scared to watch this track, but CVs have done a good job (if not great). 
Yet to watch the last 2 episodes, but i am looking forward to them now.

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-18, 15:33

GRAND!
loved it!

Ruqaiyya's pettishness is being noticed by Jalal. She has intelligence in plenty... and while earlier, she was able to impress Jalal with it, he has come across other sterling qualities in both Jodha (yep, I'll imagine something) and Salima. all three are beauteous... and between them they have brains, Valour and compassion. Salima has common sense. Ruqaiyya has strategy and Jodha has err... ghrina.

Jalal is growing up. while earlier he was brash, now he is tempered. and yes, his relationships are changing... with Ruqs, Salima, Jodha, Hameeda, Maham, everyone

they still have a long way to go though

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-18, 15:54

Loved it Tants.. 
A doubt why and how did Jalal come to trust Salima so much??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-11-18, 16:44

Maria J wrote:Loved it Tants.. 
he told her khan baba used to take her advice and thought shes the one who can help him too!!! dats y i guess...For him if khan baba trusted her soo much she must have brains then!! unlike his other begums :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-11-18, 16:54

Wow, Will come back and update my comment...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-11-18, 17:11

Loved it Tants. Have read you after a long time and such a wonderful understanding of Gold and Diamond with Jo and JA.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-18, 17:18

pollyanna wrote:Redux RELOADED.....

LOVED it Sathu...and the last para..where u compared Gold and diamond to Jo and Ja ..and how they balanced & why.... its Superb & Mind Blowing!!!!

Thumbsup
Thanxx Re :)..

I  just loved that scene.. Her ring versus his on the scale and the scale balances making them equal partner !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-18, 17:31

Ggn_girl wrote:Idha Idha idha than nan ethirparthen.!

To be honest i was really scared to watch this track, but CVs have done a good job (if not great). 
Narasu's kaapi !! Sonna Namba Mateenge, Netruthaan  vanginom :P :P

Thanxx Vandhu !

I think They cut down on the  glycerin melodrama and ket it all sound and fury , making it appealing plus another factor is , they kept the impression that things were moving very fast.

the last 2 were the best, vandhu..Don't miss it:) :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-18, 17:49

sonshine487 wrote:GRAND!
loved it!

Ruqaiyya's pettishness is being noticed by Jalal. She has intelligence in plenty... and while earlier, she was able to impress Jalal with it, he has come across other sterling qualities in both Jodha (yep, I'll imagine something) and Salima. all three are beauteous... and between them they have brains, Valour and compassion. Salima has common sense. Ruqaiyya has strategy and Jodha has err... ghrina.

Jalal is growing up. while earlier he was brash, now he is tempered. and yes, his relationships are changing... with Ruqs, Salima, Jodha, Hameeda, Maham, everyone

Forgiveness, focused determination, singing, cooks well, plays well  How much more u want from Poor Jodha , huh ??

Ofc, they have a extremely long road with the path strewn with thorns like Maham, Sharifuddin, Adham and few more who will spring up acc to Mayya's fancy ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-18, 17:55

Tanthya wrote:
loved it!

Forgiveness, focused determination, singing, cooks well, plays well  How much more u want from Poor Jodha , huh ??

Ofc, they have a extremely long road with the path strewn with thorns like Maham, Sharifuddin, Adham and few more who will spring up acc to Mayya's fancy ..
but Jodha's talents are overshadowed by her bleating :lol!: 

but I love all the thorns so far Twisted Evil

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-18, 17:57

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
loved it!

Me too , mee too..lubbs all the thorns and those innocent looking venus fly trap aka Bakshi Bano too :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-18, 18:03

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
loved it!

Me too , mee too..lubbs all the thorns and those innocent looking venus fly trap aka Bakshi Bano too :)
Bano might measure up... at present she seems to be assisting ol' Sharif
but truth be told, the woman makes doze off
perhaps it is the actress

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-11-18, 19:44

Fantastic

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-11-18, 20:08

neha wrote:
he told her khan baba used to take her advice and thought shes the one who can help him too!!! dats y i guess...For him if khan baba trusted her soo much she must have brains then!! unlike his other begums :P
Thanks Neha :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-18, 20:43

Maria J wrote:
neha wrote:
Thanks Neha :)
Lolzzzz What an answer Neha :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-11-18, 21:09

Tanthya wrote:
Ggn_girl wrote:Idha Idha idha than nan ethirparthen.!

Narasu's kaapi !! Sonna Namba Mateenge, Netruthaan  vanginom :P :P

Thanxx Vandhu !

I think They cut down on the  glycerin melodrama and ket it all sound and fury , making it appealing plus another factor is , they kept the impression that things were moving very fast.

the last 2 were the best, vandhu..Don't miss it:) :)
besh besh rombo nanna irruku :P 

TV is being hogged by hubby and kids. WIll have to wait till they go back to school/work :(
Hopefully tomorrow.
I am so glad they cut down the glycerin melodrama. i am ok with each other biting their heads off. SO far i like Ruk's reaction. But will they catch the right guy this time:?:

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 05:15

loved it Tants...I've managed to read a post by you after a long time...u make the episodes stand out and feel like something they were not... i am tired of the track...i am tired of the constant etching of the same dialogues...they need an update on vocabulary...I'm tired of the banana...i am tired of Ruqs I know him so well...oh how could u do this Jalal...i am tired of the lack of brains in these people...i am tired of Hameeda not once asking Jodha her side and jumping to conclusions...wat happened to the love and understanding?...I am tired of
Hameeda voice its been gratin on me forever...and the list goes on.. i am just tired...Ooh mayb I am suffering from symptoms...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by The Witty Kitty on 2013-11-19, 10:27

Haila,Satya...kya dialogue mardiyaa re!

Now YOU guess who this is!!

The Witty Kitty
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-19, 12:04

Vsc94 wrote:Haila,Satya...kya dialogue mardiyaa re!

Now YOU guess who this is!!
Dialogue toh humari second skin hai, Vixyji,

Meow !! Witty Kitty Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-19, 14:31

Thank You, Ria Jaan:) :) 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-19, 14:36

amimus wrote:Loved it Tants. Have read you after a long time and such a wonderful understanding of Gold and Diamond with Jo and JA.
Thank You, Ami Jaan :) ..Hoping to see ur thoughts on JLZ soon too well, as soon as u get free :) 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-19, 14:40

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Forgiveness, focused determination, singing, cooks well, plays well  How much more u want from Poor Jodha , huh ??

With her actions y'day..I am thinking she is in a league of her own

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-11-19, 14:48

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:but Jodha's talents are overshadowed by her bleating :lol!: 

With her actions y'day..I am thinking she is in a league of her own
me thought she was pretty stupid
she asked that hakim woman for all ingredients together
she seems to have minions of her own
she could have sent them separately to ask for ingredients separately

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down