Latest topics

Changes following last week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changes following last week

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-18, 16:34

Before this week begins, I'm just having a quick look up at the last week and where it left us.

Following their respective gains and losses, Jalal and Jodha were still lost in the maze. Jalal, after his initial explosion, has calmed down relatively and realized that the maze is deeper than he first thought. His progress now is careful and quiet.

Jodha, however, has not realized any foul play - except that by Jalal - and is stuck to her grounds. Interestingly, this has been beneficial to her and to the situation. Had her stance changed, Jalal may have been less inclined to smell the lurking rat.

(But then, a change of stance from Jodha is something like evolution. It comes with a billion years and by then it is fossilized!!)

Apart from the stances of Jalal and Jodha - what else has the past week impacted?

1 - Ruqaiya has kept her focus on the shah-en-shah ka dimaag, and lost the proximity that her friendship brought her. Though, Jalal and Ruqu continue to be friends, somehow, the place she had with him is now weakened.

Jalal has chosen to confide in Salema instead, and found it good.
Ruqu has come down two notches in a few days' time.

It has been some time that Jalal has not been confiding in Ruqu and not been taking her advise like he used to. In effect, he is withdrawing from letting Ruqu run his mind.

2 - While Hamida acted out of her emotions, she has been quick to retrace her steps back to her bahu-beti Jodha. This is what comes from being strong with relationships - something Maaham underestimated.

3 - Maaham has stepped into dangerous territory once more. Though this is not new for her, yet, she ought to realize that she's dealing with two women - Hamida and Jodha - who are strong on relationships and who have very different priorities than her.

While she has assured Jodha of her support and accepted that she didn't believe the scandal, she has told Hamida that she overheard Jalal asking Jodha about the baby's father.

Knowing the bond that Hamida and Jodha share - this was a dangerous move. Maahan, obviously moved with the homework done with the doctor and Jalal's questioning of Jodha. Yet - it was a move too quick. Her hatred for and fear of Jodha , coupled with love for Adham, has made her act too quickly for her reputation.

Should this come out, Maaham will have an interesting explanation to make up on the spot.

4 - Jalal - for some reason not known yet - has chosen to confide in Salema, rather than his usual trustworthy inner circle advisor, Maaham.

Maaham has tried to question Jalal, but Jalal has not responded.
This is precisely why Maaham made a false move - too quick.

Why Jalal is moving away from confiding in Maaham - is yet a mystery. He has had no occassion of mistrusting Maaham, or knowing her to be an emotional person. Unless he considering the well-known differences between Maaham and Jodha, this is a surprising decision from Jalal.

5 - Jalal has been operating in almost isolation, investigating personally. Although the scandal has become a joke in the palace, Jalal's investigation is like that of a hunter towards his prey - stealthy and alert.

Something about his approach reminds me of the Gyaan Jodha was sharing from Shah-nama with Jalal - if you're careful enough, even a snake would come out of its hiding.

6 - As expected from him, Jalal has put in his ring on the other side of the scales and promised Jodha justice as she's asked for.

He is willing to look beyond his emotions and feelings and hurts. His eyes are yet, not on Jodha, but on her call for justice. He is willing to walk with her till truth and justice are established.

He is careful not to be led by emotions. He is careful of not passing a judgment till the smokescreen is taken down. He has become keenly aware once more that someone from within his bunch is his enemy.

Interestingly, Jodha knows the names of all his inner-circle enemies! Yet, it may be a good thing that Jalal discovers them, rather than Jodha pointing them out.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Changes following last week

Post by pollyanna on 2013-11-18, 16:47

Loved reading u Shalini.....as I have said earlier....ur WIL series is back in JA too...am so elated :) :) 

The points about MA and Jalal finding his enemies on his own :--- bang ON!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-18, 17:09

pollyanna wrote:Loved reading u Shalini.....as I have said earlier....ur WIL series is back in JA too...am so elated :) :) 

The points about MA and Jalal finding his enemies on his own :--- bang ON!!!
Maaham seems to be losing her touch! that is sad!

Tho I think this may be a good time for Maaham to go and gloat to Ruqu - "Dekha!! I told you so! Jalal was getting carried away with Jodha.... and you too it lightly!"

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-11-18, 17:42

(But then, a change of stance from Jodha is something like evolution. It comes with a billion years and by then it is fossilized!!)

Fantastic lines these , Shals

I am loving how Jalal is growing UP , becoming the King  rather than a despot ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-11-18, 19:34

Tanthya wrote:(But then, a change of stance from Jodha is something like evolution. It comes with a billion years and by then it is fossilized!!)

Fantastic lines these , Shals

I am loving how Jalal is growing UP , becoming the King  rather than a despot ..
Yeah I agree! Jalal has learned and grown in a much better way than Jodha.
I just wish now that it was the turn of the millenium in JA already so that Jodha could turn a new leaf :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2013-11-22, 10:10

You have put your points very nicely Shalini .. pleasure reading your post

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down