Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 18Nov13 "Dilshad ko Rashid Qubool Hai"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 18Nov13 "Dilshad ko Rashid Qubool Hai"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-18, 21:11

The episode begins with the police at Gaffoor mansion doing investigations .. Asking them to inform if they receive more gifts in similar fashion .. Razia tactfully removes a note from the dead girl's fist
The note warns Razia of punishment /revenge for her crimes /atrocities committed in past 

At London Resort .. Nikhat is looking for the shawl she had purchased for Farhaan .. Haseena accuses her of giving Imran the gift she had purchased for Farhaan ..
Haseena taunts Nikhat about her love for Imran .. She warns her that Imran was now married to Najma

At Asad's house Ayaan. Asad. Zoya are in the hall Ayaan n Asad are practicing a so g on the guitar .. Zoya tries to sing .. But ayaan taunts her and prevents her from singing .. Makes fun of her tunes ... Asad sieds with zoya .. Ayaan says asad's pyaar was behera ...as he found Zoya surila

Zoya taunts Ayaan that love was indeed behera because he was finding humeira very surili ..

Asad Ayaan, Zoya joke about AyRa love affair ...
Asya then discuss their jhagra plans about doing jhagra time table dekhkar .. Systematically ..
Ayaan expresses his  pareshaani about his Abbu who was worried  about his depressed Abbu ...

Asad is disinterested about anything to do with Rashid ..
Zoya coaxes Asad to give Ayaan a patient hearing
Ayaan shares with them about Rashid asking every one to be prepared about their new future, face new changes in life .. Dilshaad is over hearing Ayaan .. Asad feels disinterested ..

At ayaan's house Razia is getting a call in the we hrs of the night .. She is worried .. But to her surprise gafoor asks her if she was OK ..
Razia again receives a call .. Gaffoor asks razia if she was hiding anything from him ..
Razia says she was pareshaan after the gift of dead body .. Gaffoor is worried about their prestige after asad zoya, ayaan incident ....
He leaves after razia tells him not to worry

As Razia is not picking up mobile she gets a call on the land line .. Razia is warned of barbadi .. Leaving her worried ...
Razia then notices that the number was from nearby .. Within the house ..(dunno how she locates this ) .. She then erroneously suspects her guests and causes embarassment for Gaffoor .. The caller warns her of never being able to guess the identity ...
A burqua clad figure is seen escaping from gafoor mansion

In another room Ayaan is pulling Humeira's legs by praising Katrina .. Humeira gets annoyed and leaves Nuzat tries to play cupid .. But Ayaan explains the grammar of his rishtaa with Humeira .. All the nok jhok.  Were a pert of their love their way of expressing love

Precap Haseena tries to mislead Najma into thinking that Nikhat was admiring a bare chested Imran as he played ball in the pool .. Najma is hurt

Elsewhere Dilshaad wants to know what has Shireen said .. Rashid says he would do everything with every ones consent ... Dilshad says she was ready from her side .... Rashid is immensely happy to hear this  ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-19, 12:21; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Nov13 "Dilshad ko Rashid Qubool Hai"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-18, 23:08

Thnks for the update manu......i was hoping a better episode then todays episode.......whatever the episode was gud but not so......

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-19, 00:58

asyalover wrote:Thnks for the update manu......i was hoping a better episode then todays episode.......whatever the episode was gud but not so......
There was no Asad Zoya scene .. They had a kabab mein haddi Ayaan .. And the dialogues were good .... Today it was all about Rashid and Dilshaad ... Dunno what the writers have planned for us yaar !

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-19, 12:29; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-19, 07:38

I agree yrr i want see asya yrr but they didnt show in precap also....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-19, 10:54

asyalover wrote:I agree yrr i want see asya yrr but they didnt show in precap also....
I want to see Dilshaad make Rashid repent some more .. Apologise to Dilshaad publicly .. And to make up to. Asad and Najma .. He can not just get back everythign so easily .. I wish Dilshaad had acted more pricey ... She gave in too easily .. Why was she in a hurry ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-19, 12:31

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-19, 16:41

Yaa right it shows that she was waiting for that moment......nd thnks for sharing the pics.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-11-19, 16:49

asyalover wrote:Yaa right it shows that she was waiting for that moment......nd thnks for sharing the pics.....
Dilshad moving with Rashid was a good track and interesting too I hope Gul handles this nicely cheers cheers 

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-11-19, 17:13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-11-19, 17:24