Latest topics

Post marriage Day 1: LSV take

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post marriage Day 1: LSV take

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 12:43

Anjali: You have to take everyone's blessings every morning
Shlok: Aastha will not do it 
LSV: Where is the harm in taking your elders' blessing? scratch .. why an issue of something so trivial?

NGO: apologising and wanting to present the award
Shlok: I will only accept it from my wife's hands
Aastha: I caused the disruption at the function.. Shlok is a humble person who respects woman
LSV: (groaning).. get on with waking her up from the dream world please.

Aastha: (winning the ring ceremony) I've been taught husband and wife are equal
Anjali: Not in this house
NA: glaring daggers
LSV: (groaning)... yes we get it..the real boss is NA

Taiji: ordering Jyoti and Aastha about the pooja
LSV: what exactly is the purpose of this character? Have not seen any reason for her so far confused 

Kalindi: taking a sobbing Aastha away
Shlok: (to Avdhoot) you should go too
Avdhoot: you have married a perfect man
LSV: great... all players now know their lines.. can we get on with it please?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Post marriage Day 1: LSV take

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-19, 13:02

slmu wrote:Anjali: You have to take everyone's blessings every morning
LSV: Where is the harm in taking your elders' blessing? scratch .. why an issue of something so trivial?

Arguing is her birth right..grrrr Evil or Very Mad 

Aastha: I caused the disruption at the function.. Shlok is a humble person who respects woman

she didnt even think for a minute why he had behaved so rudely in the beginning Rolling Eyes 

We are left only with groans :lol!: 

LSV: what exactly is the purpose of this character? Have not seen any reason for her so far confused 

Good point ROFL ..whereas Abhay who is important is missing :P 

So he has fooled the parents also..yes pleeej get on with it Evil or Very Mad bounce 

Last edited by zuzana on 2013-11-19, 13:07; edited 1 time in total

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 13:06

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Anjali: You have to take everyone's blessings every morning

Arguing is her birth right..grrrr Evil or Very Mad 

she didnt even think for a minute why he had behaved so rudely in the beginning Rolling Eyes 

We are left only with groans :lol!: 

Good point ROFL ..whereas Abhay who is important is missing :P 

So he has fooled the parents also..yes pleeej get on with it Evil or Very Mad bounce 
Zu, long hug .. I know right.. it was such a drag of an episode. They were just going over points already made.. and yes now that the parents are fooled too.. they better get on with it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 13:35

at this moment in time I am annoyed at my phone...it fats my post every day..and I still write uff the fault lies with me for not learning...

i am waiting for next week, I'll give them a couple of weeks to c how they treat the show..If it is too much saas bahu then may be time to stop..

taking everyone's blessings on a daily basis is hard work...dont get the point my self...

shlok achieved one objective with the media...he has cleared his image largely and got Aastha to apologise publicly..

he isn't bothered about the ring ceremony he found the ring first and took it out of the milk first... the win and strategy is his for now..He wants to annoy Anjali objective achieved..Once again..

Once he tells Aastha the truth will.he still support her in public? will he continued to rile Anjali by siding with aastha still or that he has created the differences will he leave her to Anjalis mercy..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-19, 13:36

slmu wrote:Zu, long hug .. I know right.. it was such a drag of an episode. They were just going over points already made.. and yes now that the parents are fooled too.. they better get on with it
They will drag this for one full week...now satyanarayan pooja drama will take place...
so Shlok was doing all this to clear his name in the media...great move I should say Thumbsup 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 13:37

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Zu, long hug .. I know right.. it was such a drag of an episode. They were just going over points already made.. and yes now that the parents are fooled too.. they better get on with it
They will drag this for one full week...now satyanarayan pooja drama will take place...
so Shlok was doing all this to clear his name in the media...great move I should say Thumbsup 
Yes it was nicely planned.. everyone now thinks he is the best.. so he can get on with being nasty :*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-19, 13:48

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Yes it was nicely planned.. everyone now thinks he is the best.. so he can get on with being nasty :*lol*:
They better start the hate part now...I cannot wait to see Aasthas face bounce 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 13:53

zuzana wrote:
I predicted that... i am waiting for something to suprise me... wen will that day come.a.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 13:56

sarra0 wrote:at this moment in time I am annoyed at my phone...it fats my post every day..and I still write uff the fault lies with me for not learning...

i am waiting for next week, I'll give them a couple of weeks to c how they treat the show..If it is too much saas bahu then may be time to stop..

taking everyone's blessings on a daily basis is hard work...dont get the point my self...

shlok achieved one objective with the media...he has cleared his image largely and got Aastha to apologise publicly..

he isn't bothered about the ring ceremony he found the ring first and took it out of the milk first... the win and strategy is his for now..He wants to annoy Anjali objective achieved..Once again..

Once he tells Aastha the truth will.he still support her in public? will he continued to rile Anjali by siding with aastha still or that he has created the differences will he leave her to Anjalis mercy..
Yes I can see that your phone is giving you problems considering it fats your post instead of eats Twisted Evil 

Yes, Shlok has achieved public redemption and at the same time put Aastha in a position where she has publicly admitted she was wrong. So I am guessing he has everything in place now to reveal the truth to her.

Am not sure whether he will leave her to Anjali's mercy though.. have a feeling he won't be able to stop himself helping her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 13:57

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
I predicted that... i am waiting for something to suprise me... wen will that day come.a.
I don't want them to slow the pace too much once we come to the hate marriage.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-19, 13:59

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
so Slok has maintained his image  and NA seems to be so happy with that

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 14:02

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
They better start the hate part now...I cannot wait to see Aasthas face bounce 
Oh yes, it will be a real rude awakening Twisted Evil

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 14:03

anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
So is NA a part of the plan then?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-11-19, 14:25

anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
so father son are hand in gloves Twisted Evil I like it Twisted Evil 

@sarra Jaan u had predicted this..I had forgotten abt that incident

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 14:26

anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
niranjan didn't seem to b too happy during it...but he clapped at the end...i couldn't decide wat he wanted to show..unhappiness that Aastha a mere female spoke against Shlok's image being cleared

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 14:29

sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:They will drag this for one full week...now satyanarayan pooja drama will take place...
niranjan didn't seem to b too happy during it...but he clapped at the end...i couldn't decide wat he wanted to show..unhappiness that Aastha a mere female spoke against Shlok's image being cleared
I think that's it.. anything that a female achieves is a no no.. and the fact that it was her who cleared his name ..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 14:34

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:at this moment in time I am annoyed at my phone...it fats my post every day..and I still write uff the fault lies with me for not learning...

Yes I can see that your phone is giving you problems considering it fats your post instead of eats Twisted Evil 

Yes, Shlok has achieved public redemption and at the same time put Aastha in a position where she has publicly admitted she was wrong. So I am guessing he has everything in place now to reveal the truth to her.

Am not sure whether he will leave her to Anjali's mercy though.. have a feeling he won't be able to stop himself helping her
oh well fat is a natural by product of eating...twisted...

yep he has...as she was talking to the media i kept thinking u fool...u can't even tell the media wat a ★★★★ he is without looking like a idiot...

i just hope she doesn't go all sad and depressed for long...i liked Tara's reaction in EBI wen she found out who the hubby was...i want something like that..crying i can not take...

yeah i don't think he will b able to help it but also if he doesn't it will b to much saas bahu...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 14:37

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I predicted that... i am waiting for something to suprise me... wen will that day come.a.
I think that's it.. anything that a female achieves is a no no.. and the fact that it was her who cleared his name ..
it had to b her, who else could have done it.... he should have thought that thru previously... i am not looking forward to this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 14:43

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh well fat  is a natural by product of eating...twisted...

yep he has...as she was talking to the media i kept thinking u fool...u can't even tell the media wat a ★★★★ he is without looking like a idiot...

i just hope she doesn't go all sad and depressed for long...i liked Tara's reaction in EBI wen she found out who the hubby was...i want something like that..crying i can not take...

yeah i don't think he will b able to help it but also if he doesn't it will b to much saas bahu...
Haven't watched EBI but I would like Aastha to plot some form of revenge.. it will get boring too quickly if sits and cries.

And yes, I hope they don't turn it into a saas bahu show No

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 14:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:so Slok has maintained his image  and NA seems to be so happy with that
it had to b her, who else could have done it.... he should have thought that thru previously... i am not looking forward to this...
If he is not in the plan with Shlok, will he do something to make her life miserable on his own?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 15:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:niranjan didn't seem to b too happy during it...but he clapped at the end...i couldn't decide wat he wanted to show..unhappiness that Aastha a mere female spoke against Shlok's image being cleared
If he is not in the plan with Shlok, will he do something to make her life miserable on his own?
r u talking about Shlok making her life miserable on his own? I do hope so... he should try and he will end up helping her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-11-19, 15:35

""""Anjali: You have to take everyone's blessings every morning

LSV: Where is the harm in taking your elders' blessing?  .. why an issue of something so trivial?""""

I think the problem is the enforcement of such rules here where they are applicable to only females and none of the males... !

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-19, 15:56

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh well fat  is a natural by product of eating...twisted...

Haven't watched EBI but I would like Aastha to plot some form of revenge.. it will get boring too quickly if sits and cries.

And yes, I hope they don't turn it into a saas bahu show No
Its already a saas bahu saga they turn need to stop it descending any further...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 18:56

monsi08 wrote:""""Anjali: You have to take everyone's blessings every morning

LSV: Where is the harm in taking your elders' blessing?  .. why an issue of something so trivial?""""

I think the problem is the enforcement of such rules here where they are applicable to only females and none of the males... !
Shlok and his brother do it too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 18:57

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:I think that's it.. anything that a female achieves is a no no.. and the fact that it was her who cleared his name ..
r u talking about Shlok making her life miserable on his own? I do hope so... he should try and he will end up helping her...
no I meant if Shlok and NA are not in the plan together, will NA do something on his own as well.. apart from whatever Shlok's planning

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum