Latest topics

What if ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What if ??

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-19, 14:04

Slok has cleared his name in society thru his planned move....The person who disreputed him herself stated that she was mistaken . Slok moved cleverly and won the game

but my question is do Slok think Astha wont react even after knwing his trap? what if she arrange a press meet and reveal his dirty face and how she was being cheated? cant that move take away the pride and reputation of Agnihotri pariwar forever?

Or is Slok damn sure that Astha wont against him?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: What if ??

Post by slmu on 2013-11-19, 14:08

anusha.cochin wrote:Slok has cleared his name in society thru his planned move....The person who disreputed him herself stated that she was mistaken . Slok moved cleverly and won the game

but my question is do Slok think Astha wont react even after knwing his trap? what if she arrange a press meet and reveal his dirty face and how she was being cheated? cant that move take away the pride and reputation of Agnihotri pariwar forever?

Interesting scenario it would be if Aastha did that. I think Shlok thinks that he has made this girl enough in love so as to not go against him. Also, she has taunted him publicly, then said that she was mistaken. Now if she again says that he is a rotter will the public believe her? I think this will be Shlok's trump card

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-11-19, 15:47

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Slok has cleared his name in society thru his planned move....The person who disreputed him herself stated that she was mistaken . Slok moved cleverly and won the game

Interesting scenario it would be if Aastha did that. I think Shlok thinks that he has made this girl enough in love so as to not go against him. Also, she has taunted him publicly, then said that she was mistaken. Now if she again says that he is a rotter will the public believe her? I think this will be Shlok's trump card
@bold..I thnk u r true

and Slok knw Astha has disregarded views of her parents n this matter ,so it wont be easy 4 her 2 go back

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Charanya on 2013-11-20, 12:30

Great move by shlok

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-11-20, 12:46

then she would look like a fool...and Shlok could make up an excuse... and she is in love with him, he knows she won't do it on purpose... last time it happened by accident...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-11-20, 19:57

Let us hope that Astha would try at least to get back at Shloke

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:40

Sponsored content